Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔 - page 15. (Read 10760 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 29, 2018, 08:15:22 PM
It is too early to say if market has turned the corner. Bitcoin needs to get solidly above $6K before it can be considered bullish. It may take  some time and more than one try.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 07:59:36 PM
Good day. With this situation I will be very careful not to be affected by FOMO. Its always safe to buy the dip and don't buy when it starts to pump and get trapped in the end. I've learned that from previous trades and lost a lot of money. I'm a newbie trader and learning is hard.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

I'm not buying now, market is weak and new dump may be on the corner, or not... I have to send my crystal ball to be repaired
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 29, 2018, 06:38:39 PM
Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?

i hope this is not a bull trap, but a real sign if the bull will show up in crypto market and i believe that,,
and this moments is the best time for us to collect more a good cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, ethereum, eos and ada my friend
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 06:24:40 PM
the market will without a doubt recoup however don't expect much so quick . It probably won't have returned to where it was nevertheless it will be steady thinking about that there is alot of control in the crypto world
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
November 29, 2018, 05:38:42 PM
Imo this pullback was bull trap for riding hopes of losers Wink I wait for dust to settle before accepting decision about price action. Stable growth will be better than something uncontrollable. Bull market will show signs on charts and it will not happen in 20 days like in previous years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 29, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
Bull trap has been happening everytime there is a bounce in the market after heavy dump.  To confirm bull market,  market must consistently rise for at least a month, that also go for coin as well!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
November 29, 2018, 03:39:40 PM
First of all, a few percent price increases, this is not a bull run and for a reall bull run we will have to wait a long time. What is happening now is just an attempt to reverse the trend (from downward to growing). Unfortunately, but at this point no one will answer the question whether this is the end of the bear market and growth is ahead of us, or it is just a momentary price jump.  Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 01:54:14 PM
Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

At this stage this is just a little rebound from the downfall and might be a bull trap as we have no good news that can start a bull run. If the uptrend will continue in a week then we can see a rally with the Christmas holidays.
about anyway, always because of signs of happiness, because many users sold cryptocurrency to buy gifts. Although for the cryptocurrency market this is not an indicator.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

At this stage this is just a little rebound from the downfall and might be a bull trap as we have no good news that can start a bull run. If the uptrend will continue in a week then we can see a rally with the Christmas holidays.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 29, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

It would sound too good to be really happening if this is a start of the bullrun. Normally, the market will calm down and will stay for a year up to 3 years before it start to climb up again like it did last year. This is what I noticed because it also happened since 2013. This must be a bull trap.
I’m also thinking about the bull trap because there is no strong signal and no strong news about cryptomarket. We should be careful now because manipulators will do their best to attract investors again. Yes, the next bull may take more time so better not to hurry this market and live patiently.

Don’t believe to any hype that this market will hit the moon easily, we will go through ups and down before we break the resistance so be ready for that. You’ve nothing to worry about because cryptocurrency will reach the peak again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 29, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
Today's market is quite confusing because the fundamental results doesnt match on the technical results these past few days. There are positive news for crypfocurrency but a downward price happened exaggeratedly. This could be a bull trap if bitcoin will be unable to sustain $4200 for 1 week. We better observe the market carefully.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 29, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

It would sound too good to be really happening if this is a start of the bullrun. Normally, the market will calm down and will stay for a year up to 3 years before it start to climb up again like it did last year. This is what I noticed because it also happened since 2013. This must be a bull trap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
November 29, 2018, 08:49:32 AM
After the big selloff in crypto market, it is going to get a decent bounce at least. If Bitcoin reclaims the $6K level again, bull will have another chance.
The possibility can occur, when a drastic price reduction will also be followed by a drastic price increase. I think this is because there are many people who believe in the future of the crypto currency, the panic selling that happened before is not as if they already don't trust the crypto currency but they want to take the opportunity to buy at a low price.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 29, 2018, 08:42:26 AM
This situation is not at all like the market turnaround, although there are large volumes, but there is no price increase, which means that someone actively sells and does not release the price from the channel
But as you can see there is price increase.

How can you say that there are large volumes but there's no price increase? yesterday what was the price of bitcoin? I think you are blindly looking at the market by just looking at those volumes but doesn't consider a $100-$200 increase for bitcoin. Today that increase means a lot to us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
November 29, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
This situation is not at all like the market turnaround, although there are large volumes, but there is no price increase, which means that someone actively sells and does not release the price from the channel
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 29, 2018, 06:24:09 AM
Remember will not happen if more panic seller until now. The bull run will happen if people who are panic turn to relax. Everybody here in cryptocurrency have resposibility to buy again bitcoin like what bitcoin they do to us when we need money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 29, 2018, 05:50:03 AM
I think the price changes that are so fast and unpredictable are very profitable for someone who chooses long term investments, they will not focus on decreasing and increasing bitcoin prices at the moment but they just wait when the targets they want are passed and sell their assets to get profit. So as they will not be nervous for information about the bull trap, this price decline has occurred in the mid-2018.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 05:36:02 AM
The bullrun market or our trap will be ready to face this, this is the world of crypto that happens so many surprises and manipulations. But positive thinking is the best thing to do and certainly will help to make our emotions better.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 29, 2018, 05:10:11 AM
The recent rise is only big in percentage terms, in actual dollar price it's very small compared with prices earlier this year. A 10% rise when the market has already dropped 90% basically would be the same in dollar terms as a 1% rise before thd rop.

We need to be careful looking just at % values. I don't think this rise is really a rise, it's just a minor blip so far... I think we would need a quick recovery to about $200 billion for the whole market before we could say we were rising.
Pages:
Jump to: