Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔 - page 11. (Read 10757 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
Apparently there was a trap. And I bought this trap.
I lost a lot of funds on this trap, I really believed at the beginning of bull run, but it was just a trap...
I don't know of what you are thinking. You're expecting to much that cause you more headaches and can't think the right thing to do. You'll just thinking of easy money and quick returns from your investment which couldn't be given right now. That is why everybody get warned not to invest too much so there is no regrets in the end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 07, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
Apparently there was a trap. And I bought this trap.
I lost a lot of funds on this trap, I really believed at the beginning of bull run, but it was just a trap...
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 07, 2018, 05:39:55 PM
dont worry market will be good soon but not in the near future, so we must be patience
i think 2019 would be great year for all coins. just make sure you hold ur fav coins
The year of 2019 is not going to be a great year for all coins, many of the coins that are currently in the market are not going to survive, some people that are interested in the market of cryptocurrencies have created some studies that say that most coins disappear after only one year in the market, this is one of the main reasons of why many developers are delaying the release of their coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
The cryptocurrency market is going through a very difficult time and I see no reason for the bull trend to start. Investments are gone from this market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 04:01:31 PM
Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?

Bullrun is just a hearsay and a trap of beliefs, now what we can do now is nothing and just believe ourselves that later on crypto market will recover.

We have constructed this trap ourselves. Almost everybody has been constantly talking about the future bull run that can come this month or in January. In reality, no one knows when it can happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
dont worry market will be good soon but not in the near future, so we must be patience
i think 2019 would be great year for all coins. just make sure you hold ur fav coins
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 06, 2018, 01:12:57 PM
I guess ALTCOINS BULLRUN

If btc does not have a bull run then for sure not much bull run will happen across altcoins as depending upon the btc movement altcoins future is decided. May be some of the altcoins might run or fall depending upon its own demand otherwise the btc is the whole and sole decider.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 01:06:04 PM
The current trap is happening with the market continuing to decline and making it red. So for a bull run that will have a long time, seeing this we are required to continue to be patient and promote crypto to have trust again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
December 06, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
Don't see a bull run happening within the next year. Market confidence is eroding and even the traditional stock market is in a similar predicament. Holiday sell-offs first, the regulations to regain some sort of confidence before we can start talking about any sustainable uptick that is not a trap
Activity: 462
December 06, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

I'm leaning towards a trap. To expect on that now will be a bull run I would not. Not yet. It will take much longer for us to see the powerful pump again. But not everyone thinks so and believe in rapid growth.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
December 06, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
Not yet, and probably not for a while now... A lot of damage done but at least now people beleive that market is going much lower.
I don't expect the market will be lower than it is now. I think the State of the market is now at the base of the ravine, there will fall deeper. Bull run is the time which is now awaited by all those who have assets of crypto. repair markets must soon take place.
Activity: 415
December 06, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
I think this is a trap. The bull market will not come quickly. Only investors with cryptocurrency will feel desperate or bitcoin will be resurrected. This is a long process. The bull market will not come easily and investors will not be able to make money easily.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
Not yet, and probably not for a while now... A lot of damage done but at least now people beleive that market is going much lower.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 05, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
There was a temporary recovery but that turned out to be a bull trap. It's a tough market now with no signs of any prolonged recovery. However, they could catch us offguard so just buy everything now while the market is low, you are sure to profit later
This is precisely why we must keep buying bitcoin, predicting when the price is going to go up is something that only the best traders can do, so the only thing that the rest of us can keep doing is to buy bitcoin for a cheap price and holding it until that recovery happens, a recovery is unlikely to happen during the next days or months but it will happen during the next years and if you can hold your coins for that long then you will make profits.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
December 05, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
I guess ALTCOINS BULLRUN
Activity: 322
December 05, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

Those little recovery is just minor uptrend as the market is still in bearish trend. I think this will continue until the year end and next year could be another challenge to us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

Bullrun is just a hearsay and a trap of beliefs, now what we can do now is nothing and just believe ourselves that later on crypto market will recover.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 05, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

bull run will not come too soon. We should wait 2-3 years for the world economy to recover. This market requires a lot of patience, if you abandon it soon, you will lose a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 448
December 05, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
i think it is just a trap, all coin never go up in the near future, it needs long time
we are better to leave coin at this time and wait for good opportunity
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
it could be a trap, a bear trap, opportunist wait for traders rage quit and acquire more coin for themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: