Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run 2019-2020 - page 10. (Read 3547 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 01, 2019, 10:51:22 AM
Hi guys,
The bitcoin block reward halving is next year in may.
Do you think this would lead us to a new bull run these year?
What are you're thoughts
It is and happened already mate,your speculation is indeed though it was in a question form but I’m sure that’s what you wanna impose the bullrun of 2019 until the halving in 2020 May,and with that range of time we might be seeing the higher value bitcoin and other altcoin ever had(not including those damn pump and dump coins )
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 01, 2019, 10:35:14 AM
Very tempting and provides a life challenge to see the panic of people in making decisions because each of your decisions will take you into a ravine or a pool of gold. Time to choose that.
but I actually got the luck from my panic when I saw prices start to fall, and I sold all the bitcoins that I had. then I buy more bitcoin, and bitcoin goes up again. honestly I panicked to see prices go up and down, but it pumped my heart to keep buying and selling my bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
July 01, 2019, 09:52:39 AM
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency rally of 2019-2020 only started to gain momentum. Having reached $13,000, Bitcoin declined amid the expiration of futures options, and most likely until August BTC will stay in the flat between $10,000 and $12,000. Only with the approach of the Litecoin halving in August, the cryptomarket will revive again and the powerful uptrend will continue, during which Bitcoin will undoubtedly  break through $ 20,000, like many altcoins will overcome their ATH.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
July 01, 2019, 06:27:02 AM
Now the market growth is getting more visible, the Monero (XMR) price is around $ 93.04 which is still very far to reach the price of $ 500 as the OP expects, Even though a bull run occurs the price will not be that expensive.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
July 01, 2019, 06:19:57 AM
As we can see, i think bull run is happening now for bitcoin. But it also hard to tell the bull run will be long lasting till 2020. The market of cryptocurrency is so volatile that makes the price is so fluctuating.

2020 is the year wherein bitcoin will be having it's block halving (every 4 years), that's why many are anticipating a huge run or even a new all-time-high for bitcoin. If that happens then we might see alts also having its own run. But it is still far though, so we need to wait if there will be a bull run similar to 2017. But just prepare for the worst and don't expect big so that you won't be disappointed at the end.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 01, 2019, 01:52:33 AM
Bitcoin is always the first option for me, alsO Ethreum, Ripple, etc. I am keeping mainly to the top currencies that have already developed products and are working to expanding it rather than on the ICO’s that have solely and MVP.  You can find my main 4 coins below:

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the single largest and most recognized cryptocurrency in existence.

Stellar Lumens
Stellar Lumens is a similar technology to Ripple, however, instead of focusing solely on the banks they have built a system to integrate merchants, banks and the general population.

Historia
A novel idea. To keep current happenings on the blockchain. To ensure that in the future third parties politicians and etc wouldn’t twist facts based on their needs.

Monero (XMR)
Privacy enabled by default. There will always be a demand for an anonymous channel for commerce.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
June 30, 2019, 07:59:39 PM
Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts
You know what? You have a good inference. Bitcoin is moving up nowadays. Due to the bitcoin halving, many people make it as a reason to buy more bitcoins. In result, bitcoin surged up to 13K dollars. And as of now, though there is a correction we are optimistic that bitcoin will move up more.

I am hoping that you are still there together with us and celebrating bitcoin bull run season.
Activity: 658
June 30, 2019, 07:24:53 PM
As we can see, i think bull run is happening now for bitcoin. But it also hard to tell the bull run will be long lasting till 2020. The market of cryptocurrency is so volatile that makes the price is so fluctuating.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 30, 2019, 04:02:06 PM
well I'm glad that the market is recovering especially bitcoin, but I don't know if this year will bull run, if not maybe surely in 2020.
the market is full of uncertainty it's more or less unpredictable with the way bitcoin is pumping we might see another bull run before the end of the year,  and not wait until 2020
You can't say things like that yet since we all know that there is still a Bitcoin halving that's waiting next year to happen. And one more thing Bitcoin hasn't touched the previous ATH yet and the possibility of a new ATH is very high since there is a halving next year. What we have seen lately is just a sudden rush to push the price to $15k yet they failed since most people are not buying it.
Activity: 250
June 30, 2019, 12:51:59 PM
It's the choice of people who are strong to fight and still believe prices will grow slowly again. Maybe I am one of those people who will continue to fight and survive with the ups and downs of coin prices.
if you are a trader you might prefer the market situation like this. Look at the bitcoin price movements that occur every day and then rise again. for people who are easily panicked maybe they will feel very tense.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
June 30, 2019, 12:26:23 PM
We are in the middle of this year. There is still a lot of time for a big pump. We should wait and support bitcoin strongly. Don't lose hope and maybe within this year we will see a big price of bitcoin.
it will probably happen at the end of this year or at the beginning of the next year. I hope that the big pump will not come later than Q2 next year.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
June 30, 2019, 12:09:32 PM
well I'm glad that the market is recovering especially bitcoin, but I don't know if this year will bull run, if not maybe surely in 2020.
We are in the middle of this year. There is still a lot of time for a big pump. We should wait and support bitcoin strongly. Don't lose hope and maybe within this year we will see a big price of bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 30, 2019, 12:00:49 PM
Yes, many people predict this bull run, but I do believe that prior to bull run we must show new minimum. I am ready to buy bitcoin for 1800-2500. It is going to be a bloodbath
I don't think Bitcoin is going to descend so low that it will be trading around $1800 this year again. If you make this comment in February when this thread was open I could have agreed with you then but since February things have changed and Bitcoin is now above $11,000. I don't think we are going to see Bitcoin below $8000 this year again but we are going to see it above $20,000 before end of this year.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
June 30, 2019, 11:07:52 AM
Yes, many people predict this bull run, but I do believe that prior to bull run we must show new minimum. I am ready to buy bitcoin for 1800-2500. It is going to be a bloodbath
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
June 30, 2019, 10:44:00 AM
Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts

It will. But it will not be the sole consideration why there is a bull run that will happen within the year. As a matter of fact, as early as this today, 6 months before the year 2020, the scheduled year for the halving, takes place, the bull run has already started. There are so many reasons why Bitcoin has to go up flying. The worldwide adoption of Bitcoin is as huge a reason for the bull run as the halving of block reward happening in the following year.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2019, 10:31:24 AM
the market is full of uncertainty it's more or less unpredictable with the way bitcoin is pumping we might see another bull run before the end of the year,  and not wait until 2020
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 30, 2019, 09:09:02 AM

If bullrun is for bitcoin this 2019, well hopefully it could become favorable to other promising alts for 2020. Gladly I will be happy for everybody who has the potential to sell on that day, but most probably if this time comes many of us will be blessed and lucky.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 30, 2019, 08:22:34 AM
IMO bull run might happen after the halving next year, if the history repeat itself then we can assume 2020 or 2021 is the next bull run.

I guess the bull run will happen this year, usually there's a big positive effect in the market when people are speculating compared to what happen after the even took place. The price has been increasing now and this I believe a start of a bullish run, I really think we are close, just one big push and we will be there. A new high would probably trigger a new bull run, and I think the new high will be broken soon.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 30, 2019, 07:28:27 AM
IMO bull run might happen after the halving next year, if the history repeat itself then we can assume 2020 or 2021 is the next bull run.

Well its not certain but we are hoping that halving has a good effect in the cryptocurrency in general.

Currently bitcoin is showing improvement and since its a top crypto many investors are optimistic to see another bull run.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 30, 2019, 07:20:21 AM
This, in my opinion sucker's rally is taking much longer then I had anticipated. If it won't fall any lower then a 50% correction from here, it will be my loss.. I sold at 7k after buying BTC in december. I still hold half of what I bought, but I'm handpalming every day I look at the charts. The grow is too quick for it to be substantial in my eyes.. But the bull run is near or, but not likely it's already here..
The rise that happened so quick and the market still on it's state of getting higher attention from the wide masses making it's way to be well recognize and be supported by bigger businesses that will also caters and invest inside the market.

Bull run for investors who able to catch the price in the beginning of this year and still holding and trying to maximize thier profits.
Pages:
Jump to: