Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run 2019-2020 - page 18. (Read 3547 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 12, 2019, 10:25:55 PM
Most likely the market will really go up in 2020. The fall cannot last very long. Large investors should return to crypto.
Exactly! This is also on my mind, just like what really happened on the bear market of 2014, we can expect more sideways on this year, more long wick on the candles. What I am interested is on 2020, price actions really important on that year. Bitcoin halving is really important event for Bitcoin.
I guess this bitcoin halving will make bitcoin break it's all time high.
The current price movement is really nice, it dump yes we can see that but we also see how it recovers.
Now bitcoin is poising for another run, it fall down below $5,000 but now again trading at $5,100, so I guess we are back on the right track.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 12, 2019, 09:50:42 PM
Most likely the market will really go up in 2020. The fall cannot last very long. Large investors should return to crypto.
Exactly! This is also on my mind, just like what really happened on the bear market of 2014, we can expect more sideways on this year, more long wick on the candles. What I am interested is on 2020, price actions really important on that year. Bitcoin halving is really important event for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 12, 2019, 07:47:16 PM
I think indeed there is high chance of bull run before halving but no one can say when will start and how much will grow the coins price, until then better hold what you have and wait for a higher profit.
Lets hope for the better. As a matter of fact, I thought the last increase would be continuous, but the last laziness is forced to rethink. If we go below $5000, I do not know whether it will recover.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 07:36:34 PM
I think indeed there is high chance of bull run before halving but no one can say when will start and how much will grow the coins price, until then better hold what you have and wait for a higher profit.

opportunities, of course, are still very wide open to increase prices again and continue to grow higher and higher, yes it's true that nobody knows for sure because we all can only speculate for future price movements.
while the coins we hold are still below the price when buying hold is the right solution, but we can use it by doing short-term trading for every opportunity that occurs, instead of just waiting for it, nothing gets.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 12, 2019, 04:43:14 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
April 12, 2019, 03:51:24 PM
I have a strong feeling that it will. My basis is on what happened  last 2016 and the best effect took lately by 2017 which we all know that it's the greatest bull run that we ever had.

The bear's market is still on us and we don't know on how long it will stay. I'm not expecting that this year will end its bear market but it's likely more to happen by 2020-2021.

Imho it will be similar to 2017, but even more insane. I remember before last bull run the wildest predictions on $300 bitcoin mark were that it could be 10k. Now wildest predictions are somewhere in 300k. And i don't think that it will be so obvious. I think that there will be insane parabolic breakout just because bitcoin always surprises us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 03:08:04 PM
There is no need to make any predictions: it will not change the market situation and it will not bring anything positive to you personally. The best variant here is not to stop working.
Our predictions may not have an influence on market conditions, but if you know if those who speak and make their predictions are big people, like McAfee, or people who have big companies, surely that will have an impact on the market. This market is built from predictions that are followed by many people and trusted by many people. when no one believes anything will happen.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
April 12, 2019, 03:02:33 PM
Hi guys,
The bitcoin block reward halving is next year in may.
Do you think this would lead us to a new bull run these year?
What are you're thoughts
I believe that the bull run might happen towards 2020,  I still don't see the bull run this year but who knows this is crypto world where anything can happen,  but there need to be a huge news about adoption of the crypto space for a real buil to happen
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 12, 2019, 02:49:32 PM
Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts

Currently the market behaves exactly like during the previous bear market. Everybody around think that something will go wrong, but I suppose it will be the same. And this similarity scares people much more than if it would be completely different.

There is no need to make any predictions: it will not change the market situation and it will not bring anything positive to you personally. The best variant here is not to stop working.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 12, 2019, 01:50:07 PM
We are still in the month of April and bull run already knock and enter the market..it just means that halving doesn't affect the price of bitcoin. Well, we just do not know because as you've said the sched of halving is on May. If that will be the truth then we'll gonna expect another bull run on next month.

There is no bull run and there will be none before end of year.

Litecoin block halving is coming in August of this year so that will show how much effect it has on price. The market is in early stages of a bull run and has to climb a wall of worry for now.

It had no influence at last having. Litecoin was between $2 and $5 before and after.

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 12, 2019, 01:46:58 PM
Litecoin block halving is coming in August of this year so that will show how much effect it has on price. The market is in early stages of a bull run and has to climb a wall of worry for now.
That is truth because we still have many wall of worry.  I will be comfortable if bitcoin can cross $10,000 and I can said then that the bearish trend has been putting in the past and the market is trying to chat another cause or directions.  However,  I strongly believe that this year 2019 and next year is going to be a bullish year.
Activity: 346
April 12, 2019, 12:47:39 PM
I feel as though coins that are much quicker than bitcoin will prevail and cheaper transaction costs and hybrid currencies like pow and pos like deeponion since they have more redundancies.
Like resistances to 51 attacks etc.
Also coins with a low and capped total supply.
Just buy, hold and accumulate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 12, 2019, 12:42:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 12, 2019, 12:33:50 PM
Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts
I don't think that block reward halving will have an effect on the price of Bitcoin. The only thing that will trigger the price of Bitcoin will be the adoption, the more people will use Bitcoin, demand will increase since Bitcoin's supply is limited. But if we based on technical analysis based on Bitcoin halving, yes, we are pumping on halving but before that, we can see a huge dump.
Activity: 462
April 12, 2019, 12:21:34 AM

no doubt I am also convinced that in the next year there will be a significant increase from the increase that occurred this year, big investors, I think there are now many returning to crypto, we can see a few moments ago the market experienced a hefty increase can be profitable if the price of investment is low.
It's hard to make a right prediction if we based on long term and without considering the present situation.
For me, it's easier to make a prediction of per year and I have my prediction this year which is BTC going to recover, on what price?
I don't know but I believe we will have a major improvement this year compared to the past year.

It's not easy to predict BTC for the coming year.
Especially seeing the current market, which from the beginning of April the crypto value looks good but is currently back down.
Following the market, the movement does provide an illustration that crypto still has a future and is optimistic that it will recover and a bull will occur.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 12, 2019, 12:01:37 AM

no doubt I am also convinced that in the next year there will be a significant increase from the increase that occurred this year, big investors, I think there are now many returning to crypto, we can see a few moments ago the market experienced a hefty increase can be profitable if the price of investment is low.
It's hard to make a right prediction if we based on long term and without considering the present situation.
For me, it's easier to make a prediction of per year and I have my prediction this year which is BTC going to recover, on what price?
I don't know but I believe we will have a major improvement this year compared to the past year.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 06:32:08 PM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 11, 2019, 06:18:43 PM
We are still in the month of April and bull run already knock and enter the market..it just means that halving doesn't affect the price of bitcoin. Well, we just do not know because as you've said the sched of halving is on May. If that will be the truth then we'll gonna expect another bull run on next month.
Activity: 392
February 09, 2019, 06:50:17 PM
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 09, 2019, 05:37:10 PM
I have no doubt that the market will go up. And I think this will happen in the next few months. We must remain patient now.
Pages:
Jump to: