Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run can be surprising? - page 8. (Read 2715 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
September 13, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.
Even those you called reliable predictators will have nothing to do thus all they know is to speculate even without strong basis or the worst they take money instead. Honestly, I don't trust them.

It's such a baloney if people said that the sudden fall didn't bother them when in fact everyone felt this since our investment is on risk here and of course we're all human. But feeling this doesn't mean that we surely gonna dump, let's just be worry for a moment then that's it. Hold til' the moon.  Cool
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 05:18:35 AM
This market is so oversold and washed out that next bull run can start anyday. Maybe the bitcoin ETF approval later this month will  trigger it.
That bitcoin ETF is a much need now in the crypto market, we have seen so many flows in the market. We can hope that if there's only at least new good news to occur in the market it can start a good run. Bull run is around the corner it just needs some news to trigger it.
I hope that bullrun will start, I see the coinmarketcap increase has been achieved,
but is this the bullrun has started?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:43:12 AM
Everyone is expecting the arrival of the bull, but the fact is that when people dump a lot of coins instead of buying, how does the market rise? A market without economic support is unlikely to usher in a big rise!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 04:39:44 AM
This market is so oversold and washed out that next bull run can start anyday. Maybe the bitcoin ETF approval later this month will  trigger it.

It can start anytime and all those who are still awaiting for the buy will miss out and then will regret saying they missed their huge bull run ride and then it will become expensive as it can easily reach 10k+ in coming month itself.

If the market isn't oversold and switches to overbuy the market can improve and maybe a bull run can happen,
but sometimes a bull run happens unexpectedly, coming suddenly like last year, don't let you sell it and miss bull run this year..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 13, 2018, 03:39:48 AM
One thing that helps me when there are big dips is to zoom out on the price charts to see the longer-term picture. Yes, we've been in a bear market since the big dip started in January... but look at this in context of 2017 as well. This long dip is a consequence of prices rising too rapidly towards the end of 2017, but the long-term pattern for crypto is still upwards. You can also see that each dip this year has been smaller than the next (in $ terms). This means I think that we are reaching a point of stability and price consensus, after which we should be ready for the market to rise again.
We are all guessing in the end, I just think that looking at longer-term patterns is a huge help.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
This bear market is needed as it is in every market which experiences parabolic growth. Whilst everyone is crying about their losses (if they cash out) I am sitting patiently for our healthy upswing. Natural emotional cycle just ongoing that is all. I years to come we will zoom in on this price action on the long charts and see it as nothing more than a bump in the road.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 13, 2018, 02:39:54 AM
This market is so oversold and washed out that next bull run can start anyday. Maybe the bitcoin ETF approval later this month will  trigger it.
maybe the end of September, or the beginning of October,
if bitcoin ETF is approved then bitcoin will be monthly, and altcoins follow it
I don't totally hope on that bitcoin ETF but the possibility is there that people will buy once its approved.

There's so much to come until this year ends and there can be a lot of surprises that can disappoint or give us more encouragement. But about the Bitcoin ETF approval, you have to give up on that and don't be so reliant with it. SEC have rejected many of it since last year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 13, 2018, 02:16:39 AM
That bitcoin ETF is a much need now in the crypto market, we have seen so many flows in the market. We can hope that if there's only at least new good news to occur in the market it can start a good run. Bull run is around the corner it just needs some news to trigger it.
I don't think that the one good news can start bullrun. Info noise should be changed. Maybe some less FUD from different media faces include Vitalik and same  Cheesy But today we are 7 months in the bearish movement. And to difficult turn-over by one step
Activity: 896
September 13, 2018, 01:59:14 AM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 13, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
This market is so oversold and washed out that next bull run can start anyday. Maybe the bitcoin ETF approval later this month will  trigger it.

It can start anytime and all those who are still awaiting for the buy will miss out and then will regret saying they missed their huge bull run ride and then it will become expensive as it can easily reach 10k+ in coming month itself.
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 01:51:12 AM
maybe the end of September, or the beginning of October,
if bitcoin ETF is approved then bitcoin will be monthly, and altcoins follow it
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:33:49 AM
 in the current situation it is a lot of panic for the members, because the price is really free.
here we only need the power of the heart and resist the lust of our panic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 09:36:59 PM
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Decentralised Wearable Devices
September 12, 2018, 09:32:32 PM
It will be lovely if we can see a bull run now, I think we have been experiencing a bear market for a long time, the market now is up and down in unpredictable way, and who knows once the bull run it can trigger another big hype like last year, but up until now I am a bit pessimistic, because few times when the bull wanted to happened, it being dragged down again, hopefully the etf could bring positive news to the market

I think the big money is already eager to get into the market and many institutional investors are waiting what is going to happen on the regulation front. We had a recent bull run but it did not sustain due to the ETF delay. Now the market does not really believe the ETFs are going to be approved, too many rejections and delays...but if it were to be approved, nothing is impossible then.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 09:26:39 PM
i hope bull run is coming, i have prepared buy cheap coin like pundi x, storiqa, doge. when bullrun coming i think those coin have potentially grow more than 3 x
Activity: 1036
September 12, 2018, 09:04:52 PM
Users expecting for the bull run to occur this year. Hoping for the bull run to take place but usually we do not know yet when it would be. Price can rise and down in the market so once good news occur bull run will take place.
yes, all users are looking forward to this year. Prices can go up and down in the market so the good news is that a bull run will take place. all. we have to be patient while waiting for the bull run

Hopefully we will see the good news to be uprising soon anytime this year, I don't even care it that would be december 31 but still this year right? The patience has been to a maximum tolerance here and we couldn't expect everyone to hold until next year if this wasn't a good idea to hang on with their motivations. If we see this bull run happening it can be towards next year 2019 we will experience this great surprises.
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 08:02:28 PM
Users expecting for the bull run to occur this year. Hoping for the bull run to take place but usually we do not know yet when it would be. Price can rise and down in the market so once good news occur bull run will take place.
yes, all users are looking forward to this year. Prices can go up and down in the market so the good news is that a bull run will take place. all. we have to be patient while waiting for the bull run
Activity: 644
September 12, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

we all have been waiting too long for this slump to pass quickly and to be able to immediately recover the current market conditions. It is certain that the expectation we are waiting for and bullrun can occur at the end of this year, but seeing that market conditions are still as they are now, most likely bullrun will occur in early 2019 in my opinion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 12, 2018, 06:50:47 PM
Anytime bull run can be surprised us like last happening last year we did not expect that bitcoin huge increase and many people are get a huge profit. So I think it will happen again we don't know when but I believe bull run will happen.
Hope we never be disappointed from what we are expecting in the future days of crypto. It may recovers before this year end and shows huge adjustment. The bearish we struggled is really intimidating and I'm sure everyone can't handled it.
Pages:
Jump to: