Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Run on January, February or March? Your Predictions please...... - page 11. (Read 31096 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
What month will bull run starts? I can't wait to see my portfolio increases up to 100 times after joining so much bounties and got potential altcoins that will bring me to riches. When shall I see it?

Don't hope for Bull run, it's way more better to gain profit rather than just waiting and staying at home full of hope for bull run. Go out and make money. That means, we should act in any means to gain profit here in cryptos.

Real, professional traders never sit idly. They do invest in the cryptocurrencies, but they do not only hold all of them. Active trading is one of the best ways to make money. However, you can hold BTC for long.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
What month will bull run starts? I can't wait to see my portfolio increases up to 100 times after joining so much bounties and got potential altcoins that will bring me to riches. When shall I see it?
I hope that there will no longer be such strong drops in the market and I hope for a gradual increase in capitalization. Therefore, I think that you will have to wait several years before your coins will increase in price by 100 times.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I would say it will start about few days before Bakkt opens or few days after . Hopefully alot of big investors will jump in and we could see btc back to 20k again
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Don't act like a total noob! Try to research and look around what's happening in the crypto market since February 2018! No one can ensure you when will come bull run, and you never can be rich with this type of think, you have to be patient. The good time will come obviously, but no one knows when it will! Hold tight your earned tokens keep doing your work! If the good time comes you will make huge profits from your tokens!
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
My best guess is it should start in mid-March or early April. I'm not expecting anything in February, while some trading signals are saying its turning bullish, but if you look at a 6-month chart, you will get the point.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I really don't know exactly how prediction can work in this long wating bear market, hw oever o will predict that it will take in this first quarter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
it is not easy to predict when we will have a bull run, as you can see, we are slowing down from the drops many days ago and i glad that the price has stopped dropping anymore, however we may have some drops in the future so i think in next month or next just few weeks, we can see he market green again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
There are some people who may not like this post, not because of anything, but because of their encounters in 2018. So many people expected the bull that was had in 2017 to repeat itself again in 2018. They were busy buying coins at higher prices and now most of them have plummeted and are just about recovering. So they may not believe there will be bull run this year again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I want to believe that the growth of the market is very close. There is simply no strength to observe the further fall in the cryptocurrency rate. I am waiting for growth after the end of the New Year holidays!
Well, now there is very little chance that there will be a growth of the crypto currency, there are no clear points of entry into the crypto currency and the volumes are not yet visible , I am inclined that at the beginning of 2020 there will be a good growth!
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
I saw that everything is depending from each other, I mean we have two situations: 1) everythings is falling or 2) everything is raising! I think everything start raising

We cannot predict the bull run in the crypto market and as we see the price is just increasing slowly the year 2018 was the correction year for bitcoin we can expect good growth in the value of coins but bull run might happen or might not happen but we need to be ready for all good and bad happens in the market. We wish and hoping  for the bull run to happen again.
Activity: 644
I saw that everything is depending from each other, I mean we have two situations: 1) everythings is falling or 2) everything is raising! I think everything start raising
all these situations can indeed occur. but look at market conditions, where the market has just fallen. there will be a large possibility that the market will move to grow. but we know the time when we won't know it. we must keep looking at the market, and never leave it.
Activity: 521
If you reckon that now someone will tell you the exact time of the beginning of the bull run and you will quietly sit on the sidelines and then get a mega profit, then this is very naively.
What makes you think that someone can clearly predict this?
What makes you think that you don’t have to do anything to make a profit?
I'm sure that with such an approach there is no place for you in the crypto market.

In order to receive mega profits you need to either constantly trade in a plus or invest in promising currencies at very low prices. I'm afraid that your tokens from bounty campaigns will not bring you mega profits.

And if you are already aware of your mistake and concluded that you need to spend a lot of your time and effort on learning and gaining experience, then ask the right questions and forum participants will answer you with pleasure.

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Many people want the market to be able to pump immediately, but market movements are still slow and we have to be more patient to wait for it, the most important thing is we remain calm.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
6 month alt season starting soonish while bitcoin goes sideways. Then btc bull to $50k
Activity: 39
It is funny that you failed to realize that all Predictions about Bull Run have disappointed alot. I think it is better you wait for it to come as nobody is able to give an accurate prediction of when bull run but are almost always right when they give predictions about bear market. Till then, let's hope that 2019 will favour us all.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
It is still too early for bull run... some stupid folks even expected it to happen in 2018. but bears will continue domination in 2019. and probably 2020. So patience comrades because we need to stash it and wait 2021.
- The future of this market is still a mystery, so you should not try to deny the predictions of people or judge anything about the future of the market because all situations can happen at any time when whales manipulate this market. What we can do is be patient and wait for the future to come, even better, we should look for more jobs to earn more income, maintain a stable life, should not continue to sit here and every day speculate about the future of the market, what will come, it will come, too much speculation only makes us nervous and waste of time
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Forget bull run or bearish run, you can make money by its fluctuations, We don't need bull run to make money, we can make money by hunting fluctuations and up and downs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
It is still too early for bull run... some stupid folks even expected it to happen in 2018. but bears will continue domination in 2019. and probably 2020. So patience comrades because we need to stash it and wait 2021.
Activity: 84
I want to believe that the growth of the market is very close. There is simply no strength to observe the further fall in the cryptocurrency rate. I am waiting for growth after the end of the New Year holidays!
Pages:
Jump to: