Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Run or Bull Trap - page 4. (Read 3404 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 31, 2020, 07:01:39 AM
the market now is starting to be on bullish run.. bitcoin surpasses 9,000usd.. let's wait for more uptrend
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
January 30, 2020, 11:56:39 AM
A lot of people first thought about the drop as the bull trap and many people were convinced the increase we saw to 9k was just a fake bull run and whales made us hyped about the increase and it actually wasn't a really increase and with that drop we were just losing money and would go even less to 6.4k levels etc etc. Now that we are back to 9k, would the people who believed these things finally realize that they were wrong and the price is not really wrong and we are actually going higher? This is not a fake run, this is not a bull trap, this is a really good and honest bull and we are allowed to be hyped about it since its a real one.

I am not saying price is going towards 20k, but at least the increase towards 9k was a real one and there is nothing wrong with going up just a bit and just being that, not all increases in price has to be 50%+ increases, sometimes there are honest and legit 10% increases and that is just it without anything else.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 29, 2020, 11:29:21 AM
We can't say for sure, what is being experienced in the market, but in my opinion, It's a bull run which is gathering momentum for the flight. The bull run has been long anticipated and its great to have the bull run back. The value of Bitcoin has been increasing steadily and this shows that more people are coming into the fold.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
January 29, 2020, 11:22:19 AM
not for a bull trap this time because even if the price goes down at any time, it is just a normal correction. thus i personally believe this year will be a crypto year because the recovery that occurred even at the beginning of the year is an amazing resistance and we don't need to wait for lower prices, if you don't want to be left behind to buy at low prices then just do it before the price exceeds $10k
The BTC dominance will increase again and the price will go up till $15000 if the momentum stays at these temptation for a long time. What goes up have to come down, the recovery case is possible too. In both situations, buying the lower-lows will be a decision of wise trader.
every increase will indeed decrease. and that is common in the crypto market. we can't call it a trap. but look at something as positive as a bigger opportunity to prosper on the bitcoin market. if we enjoy markets that move up and down I think we can benefit from such a market. but the market now seems to be stronger and will probably keep going up.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 29, 2020, 10:52:26 AM
Sudden market movements these past few days have been somewhat bullish, I know we've got the whole halving thing in view, but are we really moving out of the bear market? If so can I buy or just short this b*tch. If the latter, what's your call price?
looking on how market  flow this whole month of January?maybe this is not a trap specially if we still have this the whole February because of does?then that is a signal of Bull coming early before halving.
watch alessio rastani videos
he talks exactly about that - what levels to watch to confirm if it is a bull market or not
what price should hold - and when to sell
stuff like that
i learned a lot  from him

asking in the forum will never give you educational clear answer
and this one will do?lol most of this are only longing for traffic but like many?all are the same and that is speculating nothing is precise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
January 29, 2020, 10:02:15 AM
At this time, Bitcoin price is around $ 9,300. Im sure that is a good sign to see another ATH
I bought and hold from $ 7,000 in several months ago. I just keep it simple by buying and holding
I dont take it hard by think too much about the price, all I believe is Bitcoin will be good in the future

Looking at Bitcoin history, it always gets pump after halving happened
and the halving will happen in this near future
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 29, 2020, 01:27:13 AM
not for a bull trap this time because even if the price goes down at any time, it is just a normal correction. thus i personally believe this year will be a crypto year because the recovery that occurred even at the beginning of the year is an amazing resistance and we don't need to wait for lower prices, if you don't want to be left behind to buy at low prices then just do it before the price exceeds $10k
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 28, 2020, 11:20:45 PM
not enough before we can say the bulls are in. If bitcoin can make it to10 -$11k  by next month i will say that the bears are trapped and can no longer escape and bulls will dominate the market the whole year.
Looking at the current economic conditions of instability, investors will naturally prefer to save their assets in the form of bitcoin, so that, the prospect of rising prices and high demand and limited supply would be one of the reasons Bitcoin prices will soar in 2020. True as you said, if bitcoin is able to break the resistance at $11000 this will certainly make the price of bitcoin even stronger so this year's long bull run will most likely occur.
One very interesting thing that some people have noticed during the last months is that bitcoin is not behaving lately as in the past and instead of behaving as a stock it is behaving as gold, and this is good for us, it seems that from now on whenever there is uncertainty the price of bitcoin is going to go up, but at the same time this can be dangerous since it is going to be very difficult to predict what the price of bitcoin is going to do when there is no crisis on the horizon.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
January 28, 2020, 10:58:54 PM
not enough before we can say the bulls are in. If bitcoin can make it to10 -$11k  by next month i will say that the bears are trapped and can no longer escape and bulls will dominate the market the whole year.
Looking at the current economic conditions of instability, investors will naturally prefer to save their assets in the form of bitcoin, so that, the prospect of rising prices and high demand and limited supply would be one of the reasons Bitcoin prices will soar in 2020. True as you said, if bitcoin is able to break the resistance at $11000 this will certainly make the price of bitcoin even stronger so this year's long bull run will most likely occur.

I think the biggest thing that Bitcoin has going for it this year will be the halving. You may not think it will make a whole lot of difference, but if the news networks start talking about how the rewards are halving and people start speculating, it will bring in people that otherwise probably wouldn't have invested in Bitcoin or may not have even heard of it before. A little positive news goes a long way. Just look at what happened with BSV not long ago.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 28, 2020, 10:03:05 PM
he talks exactly about that - what levels to watch to confirm if it is a bull market or not
stuff like that

It will create confusions if you will relied to each replies to your question but by doing good research and finding the right pattern will give you
good understanding and knowledge that eventually if you continue to keep enhancing will bring out good opportunities to judge situations accordingly.
Decide to whatever extent you understand the market sentiments, it's your money anyway.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
January 28, 2020, 09:45:46 PM
stuff like that

really ? i dont know this guy but you sure that he is skilled and experienced trader ? .

the forum is an open site . many people come here and give advices , there are atleast profesionals that gave thier advice from a newbie or to those who want to improve thief trading/investing career .

price thesedays are now increasing so its a bull for me . im excited to see more of this increase
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
January 28, 2020, 08:54:08 PM
stuff like that

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
January 28, 2020, 01:47:49 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
January 28, 2020, 11:21:40 AM
Either bull run or bull trap, I believe at least it is good to see the coins are moving, really nice opportunity for trade. For me I feel lucky with some trades. Hope to see more good things in coming days.

Small price movements are a very good sign, because it looks like the beginning of stabilization. If the price calms down, then the cryptocurrency market will start to regain investor confidence and fresh money will come. Thanks to this, prices will start to rise naturally. I hope this is not a bull trap, but just the beginning of stabilization, and soon the bull run will come.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 28, 2020, 10:48:09 AM
Either bull run or bull trap, I believe at least it is good to see the coins are moving, really nice opportunity for trade. For me I feel lucky with some trades. Hope to see more good things in coming days.

Small price movements are a very good sign, because it looks like the beginning of stabilization. If the price calms down, then the cryptocurrency market will start to regain investor confidence and fresh money will come. Thanks to this, prices will start to rise naturally. I hope this is not a bull trap, but just the beginning of stabilization, and soon the bull run will come.
Looks like it's a trend and a bull. Here's the 1-day BTC chart.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 28, 2020, 09:32:19 AM

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 28, 2020, 06:16:25 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 28, 2020, 05:11:18 AM
Sudden market movements these past few days have been somewhat bullish, I know we've got the whole halving thing in view, but are we really moving out of the bear market? If so can I buy or just short this b*tch. If the latter, what's your call price?
This is bull run for sure. For your own safety, just invest the money that you afford to lose so that it will be okay to you if you lose that money. So far, the market is on bull run because of the halving event. They are now trying to store bitcoin so that they can sell it when the halving takes effect and will be able to gain profit into it.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 28, 2020, 12:25:11 AM
It looks like we are coming back again to the bullish trend, the daily candle has already shown a positive direction and a small correction will also occur again as soon as possible. Bitcoin is not yet lagging behind the altcoin and it was also increase a little big and create a massive bullish recovery for altcoin too. It looks like that bitcoin is so healthy right now
This month, we've seen a lot of bounce back for bitcoin, it's a bullish sign and we can rely on it for the future.
Halving schedule IMO did really help a lot why bitcoin did not fall back harder, after we touched $9k now, I think there will be a new high for this year.

Yeah, it's been a very volatile right just this month alone, a week ago we reach $9k then followed by a correction, and right now we see the price goes up breaking $9k again. So it's one hell of a ride right now, and we can't say if this is a bull run or just investors are just accumulating at this time prior to block halving.

And we haven't seen FOMO yet, if it will set in at the end of this month, then we can surely see 5 digits. But then again, will it be sustainable or will just this another bull trap?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 27, 2020, 07:25:29 PM
It looks like we are coming back again to the bullish trend, the daily candle has already shown a positive direction and a small correction will also occur again as soon as possible. Bitcoin is not yet lagging behind the altcoin and it was also increase a little big and create a massive bullish recovery for altcoin too. It looks like that bitcoin is so healthy right now
This month, we've seen a lot of bounce back for bitcoin, it's a bullish sign and we can rely on it for the future.
Halving schedule IMO did really help a lot why bitcoin did not fall back harder, after we touched $9k now, I think there will be a new high for this year.
Pages:
Jump to: