Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Run or Bull Trap - page 7. (Read 3404 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 22, 2020, 01:48:54 AM
maybe because it is approaching the lunar new year there is a reason the market is going up, yes whatever it is I think it is purely because the demand of people only relate it to the news in order to make fomo or fud.
people also predict that after the new year the market will decline again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 21, 2020, 09:07:42 PM
its not bull run yet, but bull trap it depends on you Smiley.. if you buy now then you must probably waiting for the bull trap.. as if you do not know how the market works. if bitcoin reaches to 15k then you can think its a bull run
If you look at the charts it is clear that everyone is confused about the direction the market should take, there are many traders predicting a bull run and there are as many traders predicting a drop in the price, personally I think the bears can still take control of the market but if they do not do that during the next days then we may see an increase in the price but I doubt it will be a bull run since I do not expect that to happen after the halving.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 21, 2020, 01:27:35 PM
There was a funny dump in BTC price from 9150 to around 8600. And I'm pretty sure a lot of guys who went margin on long got hurt by that sudden $500 loss from the market. And if they didn't use any stop loss, it would be terrible.

That's the thing that I'm also worried about with the decline in investment of millionaires who are getting tired of the price of Bitcoin that hasn't improved until now. this will worsen the situation in my opinion later. But hopefully our hope does not happen.
They knew how to play and if we are talking about big investors they are just working around trying to sort things up and make more millions
with their positions. The current situations regarding to this downfall will surely hurt those who fomos to buy while expecting that the bull will
continue to pumped high, suddenly it went back and made some corrections.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
January 20, 2020, 09:08:55 AM
There were lots of speculations in the market when the price moves and most of the time those speculations failed. We should be really aware that the bitcoin market is very volatile that whatever we see the market is might really affect our decision. this might be a trap or not we should focus on the current market.
This market is very easy to manipulate, so all our predictions are never accurate and best before investing, take some time to analyze. In fact, value of Bitcoin only increased in a short period of time but it will be adjusted for a long time so if you have decided to invest long term, you should set price to sell. I don't have much advice for you because the market is very volatile and it is difficult to make a profit when the bear market returns.

The most important thing is to ensure the assets when investing and choose only coins with the potential to increase in the near future because that is the simplest way to make money.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 19, 2020, 07:46:42 PM
I am sure if this is a bullrun, even though a few hours ago bitcoin fell again, but it did not eliminate the initial level as a sign of bull. bitcoin is still at the level of $ 8000. My call level for BTC is at $9500- $10000 until the middle of February. hopefully this is true, by looking at the direction of the graph that is increasingly rising.

Fortunately, today's correction did not cause panic. If the price stays at this level for the next few days, your predictions may come true. However, there is still a lot of time to halving, so anything can happen. If the price will increases slowly, it can actually be the beginning of the bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
January 19, 2020, 07:40:32 PM
I am sure if this is a bullrun, even though a few hours ago bitcoin fell again, but it did not eliminate the initial level as a sign of bull. bitcoin is still at the level of $ 8000. My call level for BTC is at $9500- $10000 until the middle of February. hopefully this is true, by looking at the direction of the graph that is increasingly rising.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
January 19, 2020, 06:58:49 PM
There was a funny dump in BTC price from 9150 to around 8600. And I'm pretty sure a lot of guys who went margin on long got hurt by that sudden $500 loss from the market. And if they didn't use any stop loss, it would be terrible.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
January 18, 2020, 03:18:29 PM
There were lots of speculations in the market when the price moves and most of the time those speculations failed. We should be really aware that the bitcoin market is very volatile that whatever we see the market is might really affect our decision. this might be a trap or not we should focus on the current market.
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
January 18, 2020, 01:58:14 PM
Sudden market movements these past few days have been somewhat bullish, I know we've got the whole halving thing in view, but are we really moving out of the bear market? If so can I buy or just short this b*tch. If the latter, what's your call price?

I think the price movement we are witnessing this early stage of this year 2020 is an opening or preparation for the expected bull run this year and not a bull trap because we are already moving out and seeking for a new hope this year for a prosperous cycle for the cryptocurrency industry. It is good that even the upcoming event which is the halving is still a couple of months ago which is suspected to trigger the rising of the price of Bitcoin along with the other cryptocurrencies that depends on its price, we are already seeing the price movement of Bitcoin into the positive direction which is a good indication that even without halving, the price can move up into a desirable price. What more when the halving is done and the after effect takes place? So the expectation is really big that bull run will be triggered once again this year 2020. It will be best for you to buy as long as you can afford to buy while price can be categorize as affordable as of the moment but still it will be your decision depending on your intuition on what will happen on the prices.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 18, 2020, 01:27:35 PM
The sudden movement of bitcoin rise quickly at the beginning of this year, followed by several altcoins who also rise.Sign has entered
the bullish market. Even though many people think this is too early and looks like a bull trap done by whales. But for me with the results
of the analysis and research that I have done, I think now positive is bullish market.While bitcoin has not been able to penetrate the
price of $ 9,000, but I'm sure in the next few weeks bitcoin will be able to reach prices $ 10k.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
January 18, 2020, 01:17:14 PM
its not bull run yet, but bull trap it depends on you Smiley.. if you buy now then you must probably waiting for the bull trap.. as if you do not know how the market works. if bitcoin reaches to 15k then you can think its a bull run
absolutely, everything depends on each individual.
actually what is meant by bull, I don't really understand. but if indeed what is meant is a continuous price increase, then when the price of 7k usd last month he bought bitcoin and the current price continues to rise then may it be said that it has entered a bull run? because the price of bitcoin is far from 7k.
Bitcoin is currently only a bull trap? apparently not too. except for BitcoinSV, it's clear that it's just a bull trap and I see many people who are trapped buy orders at the highest price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 18, 2020, 12:55:38 PM
Merit: 117
January 18, 2020, 11:12:51 AM
It's not yet known if it's a bull's-eye run or a bull's trap, but I can tell you one thing, time will tell, in about six months we'll know if it was a trap or a real growth.
why should it be six months to find out ?, if Bitcoin is able to stay in support and not out of support I think the bull is coming, I hope bitcoin is not manipulated like last 2017, I prefer a healthy bull

I also prefer a healthy bull-run, I mean if new money is supposedly not entering the market and we are still dealing with circulation of old money, then I'm afraid we may be getting played all over again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 18, 2020, 11:01:56 AM
It's not yet known if it's a bull's-eye run or a bull's trap, but I can tell you one thing, time will tell, in about six months we'll know if it was a trap or a real growth.
why should it be six months to find out ?, if Bitcoin is able to stay in support and not out of support I think the bull is coming, I hope bitcoin is not manipulated like last 2017, I prefer a healthy bull
I think he is talking about post bitcoin halving, we are four months away before the halving and he is expecting another movement after the halving. bitcoin is growing naturally, we can see it from the price movement. it did not make a huge flip as we used to see in 2017, but that also means we might not see a crazy upward movement again.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 18, 2020, 10:50:13 AM
we will not know the exact time. As you said, when the market gets support from bitcoin in a pump, the bull can run. but don't ever mention the pump that happens on the market is a trap. it is an opportunity, not a trap.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
January 18, 2020, 10:24:32 AM
I guess that this is not a Bull trap and the price of bitcoin is really rising and stabilize at its current price and we don't when it will start to pump up more than $10,000 but i think start to rally maybe by this coming month of March.

And i am really expecting a really huge of difference of value between last year and this year of 2020 and i think a lot of changes might happen about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
January 18, 2020, 09:52:46 AM
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 18, 2020, 07:10:59 AM
Some believed the bull market had started since 2019, I want to assume the $6000 that was hard to break prove the short bull run and was only for bitcoin. The rally because of the halving will also help break another resistance maybe above the ATH while we sail toward the parabolic run where all altcoin and bitcoin will move at the same time before the downward trend. we might need to learn and choose the right strategy with each phase to benefit from it.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 18, 2020, 07:02:25 AM
If you are a trader then trade safely, I mean you have to focus on your prediction price. Don't be greedy to have expectation that its price will be higher. Just sell when your prediction price has been touching and come back when you have another prediction. And if you are investor, just set your price prediction to sell your asset, keep wacthing its movement price and you will be safe.

Bull trap is something that should be ignored, because here your intention is to gain money instead of you make an expection price but you have nothing, I mean you don't have an investment place and just hoping that price cryptocurrency will be higher.

As always, focus on your own strategy and do not let the market rule you or do not let the influencers change your mind,,, basically.

When you enter your dashboard,,, you have a plan. What is your entry point and where do you want to exit. Then you set stop losses and take profit points.

And then, allow the market to determine if those orders happen or not!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 18, 2020, 05:38:19 AM
Sudden market movements these past few days have been somewhat bullish, I know we've got the whole halving thing in view, but are we really moving out of the bear market? If so can I buy or just short this b*tch. If the latter, what's your call price?
yes we already are really are on the market of the bull run this is not  bull trap because you might be able to see the price of Bitcoin is currently rising and it's real. of course you can invest in Bitcoin now and my prediction at the end of this month is that Bitcoin will reach more than 9K USD. so, do you believe is it's Bull Run or not? I believe, if this is a bull run at the price of Bitcoin.

Don't be so calm on this since we are not sure if this is the real effect since it takes so many months before halving will take effect and might the one we see is the manipulation by some huge whales to trap people and earn with this. But let see the result by the end of this month if the pump continue maybe we can confirm that we are entering the bull train.
Pages:
Jump to: