Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run / wishful think ? - page 7. (Read 1857 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
October 17, 2019, 06:10:31 PM
IMO most of the BTC movements are pure speculations and I'm usually avoiding prognoses.

But currently, I have the feeling of bearish moods all day long. This is why I'm sticking to BTC <> Alt trades and I'm avoiding Fiat pairs. Except that I moved some of my coins into TUSD, as insurance against in case of strong bear move.

Activity: 560
Merit: 269
October 17, 2019, 05:55:20 PM
Whales can make hype to trigger a bull run but it's just one of the factors which affects the entire market. It's a chain effect because it could attracting someone to buy because it's rising. If whales dumps their coins it makes fear so people will sell as fast as they can before they will lose money. There's no absolute way to predict when bull run happen. Just buy when the price hits the bottom and sell when you think the price is up the ceiling of the price you're comfortable of. Bull run comes unexpectedly. Even analysts find it hard to predict.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 17, 2019, 05:02:33 PM
Nobody knows when it will happen again the bull run only good news and bad news we can gathered a good basis of mass selling and buying with regards in tracking of charts daily. This is a common strategy used by most successful holders and investors before it happen the bull run.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
October 17, 2019, 04:29:45 PM
Mass selling usually happens so you should expect that it will come. About the year end bull run, I think that impression already built because of the 2017 bull run. It came to pass before the end of the year so basically the pattern and idea started with that.

The last bull run it could be the last time that we've saw bitcoin hit $13,000 but afterwards it moved down. It's okay to be wishful about the bull run but it won't change the result if it will come again or not.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
October 17, 2019, 01:45:42 PM
well, i dont believe that .
i just think with my logic, how people, or whales or big investor or whatever their name, will put their money to the crypto market easily without think first, or even if they think first, did they will think about consequence from their action ?
maybe mass sell will come from another side who have been waiting that moment.
just because end of the year will come and u think bull will comes too ?
or someone can explain me about bull run signal or whatever u call that, because i totaly think that just no more than wishfull think.
Pages:
Jump to: