Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Run within Q4 of 2024? - page 2. (Read 1515 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 17
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 19, 2024, 09:48:17 PM
Bitcoin price has proven to have bottomed out after each halving. The fourth halving will take place in April 2024, this halving I can predict will certainly have the potential to cross the $150k. 
As per the 2020 halving, there was a 3-fold increase in 2021, at 2020 prices. 2024 will be more likely to take place as the halving price increases two to three times the following year. Of course we can see 150K Bitcoin price in the future in 2025.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
February 19, 2024, 04:01:31 PM
No, it is not possible to know the exact time when the bull season of the cryptocurrency market will start but one thing is sure the Q1 of the market market is always filled with manipulation.
One sure thing and the time it will happen is the halving effect which will take place immediately once the Bitcoin block is halved.
I think that few people expected that by mid-February the price of Bitcoin would rise to $52,000. But this does not mean that it will continue to rise in price without appropriate corrections or periods of relative stagnation. Typically, the real bull period occurs around eight months after the halving, so it is quite expected that it will occur in the last months of 2024 and in the first months of 2025. But the approval of spot bitcoin ETFs made its own adjustments to a significant increase in its price even before the onset of halving. These developments are well positioned for the post-halving bull season to exceed all optimistic expectations.
It's obvious, even within the bull run, there are certain days, times, and periods when there are corrections, dips, and stagnations within the market because it can't keep going up constantly because if that happened, the previous all-time high would have been way higher than $69k and the all-time high this time would be way higher than that because we have reached $52k already.

So, we shouldn't be expecting constant upward movements even when we are in the bull run, and as you said, we are yet to enter the bull run and what we are seeing is just a part of the recovery process from the bear market we had. We will see bigger upward movements when we enter the bull run.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
February 17, 2024, 04:49:00 AM
No, it is not possible to know the exact time when the bull season of the cryptocurrency market will start but one thing is sure the Q1 of the market market is always filled with manipulation.
One sure thing and the time it will happen is the halving effect which will take place immediately once the Bitcoin block is halved.
I think that few people expected that by mid-February the price of Bitcoin would rise to $52,000. But this does not mean that it will continue to rise in price without appropriate corrections or periods of relative stagnation. Typically, the real bull period occurs around eight months after the halving, so it is quite expected that it will occur in the last months of 2024 and in the first months of 2025. But the approval of spot bitcoin ETFs made its own adjustments to a significant increase in its price even before the onset of halving. These developments are well positioned for the post-halving bull season to exceed all optimistic expectations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
January 28, 2024, 03:04:04 AM
I don't think it will take that long because history is telling something else. Halving is the most significant events to initiate the bull run and the ETH ETF is the one that can rally bitcoins price in an amazing level. Halving will reduce the bitcoin release in calculation, which will cut the miners profit in half. So to keep the mining activity ongoing, the price of bitcoin needs to match the miners operational costs. So after halving, it is just a matter of time before the bitcoin price starts to pump.
Definitely it will, we all where very much happy with the approval of Bitcoin ETF  and hoped to see another uptrend yet the price of Bitcoin even went down doing the opposite of what we hoped for.
In this case of halving, we expect something different but we are  not to anticipate it so soon not causing unnecessary tension. K
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
January 27, 2024, 07:24:29 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 27, 2024, 07:03:29 PM
I am also invested in altcoins including bitcoin. I expect bitcoin price to go up a lot more in the middle of this year. If the price of bitcoin goes up, those who have bitcoins will benefit a lot. If the price of bitcoin goes up, all the altcoins will start to go up.  .If you want, you can invest again, but I don't know how safe it is to invest now.
Definitely, Bitcoin will experience a bull market very soon but not at the shortest time which you assumed. The halving is to happen around april which is already closer to the half of this year. We can predict the bull run to happen starting from end of this this year through the beginning of 2025. It will be of great benefit to those who will accumulate Bitcoin this period when the price is still low.

I don't think it will take that long because history is telling something else. Halving is the most significant events to initiate the bull run and the ETH ETF is the one that can rally bitcoins price in an amazing level. Halving will reduce the bitcoin release in calculation, which will cut the miners profit in half. So to keep the mining activity ongoing, the price of bitcoin needs to match the miners operational costs. So after halving, it is just a matter of time before the bitcoin price starts to pump.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
January 27, 2024, 05:53:26 PM
That's true and I think we are all saying the same thing here, the market can remain unpredictable and we can only do the best for ourselves by making decisions to hold now till then, if it comes in early this year then fine, but if it's meant to begin by next year which is 2025 then I think that is also not bad anyway, ours is to always get prepared for it coming, the preparation begin with what we do today.
I think now is a matter buying and holding, having all it takes to accumulate more including Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency. There is always a saying, "After the rain comes shine", the market has experienced too many DIP and we don't espect to continue soaring in it for too long, we believe in shorter time the market will experience a new face, were everyone will see profits from their holdings.
Well I think with the surge from below 20k I think it will get exhausted and we already experience it this time around but I think it will not be too long before it goes back up again. Remember after halving the price historically went upward and this time is the only time for a good buying on spot markets.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 27, 2024, 05:17:00 PM
As long as we carry out good diversification and good management, I don't think there is anything to worry about. by investing in bitcoin and potential altcoins, I think I just have to wait for the bullish time to come. Of course, we can only predict the estimated time, but no one knows the truth. On the other hand, don't invest your main capital in new memecoins or altcoins, we must still be able to maintain the security of our funds
A wise opinion is to always invest in potential altcoins to avoid unexpected things that can always happen, and don't be tempted by big profits but don't see the impact that occurs.Bullish times are, of course, just predictions, but the exact time cannot be determined, but always preparing is the most appropriate way so that when it comes, we can accept the results we have achieved.
January 27, 2024, 04:45:25 PM
I am also invested in altcoins including bitcoin. I expect bitcoin price to go up a lot more in the middle of this year. If the price of bitcoin goes up, those who have bitcoins will benefit a lot. If the price of bitcoin goes up, all the altcoins will start to go up.  .If you want, you can invest again, but I don't know how safe it is to invest now.
Definitely, Bitcoin will experience a bull market very soon but not at the shortest time which you assumed. The halving is to happen around april which is already closer to the half of this year. We can predict the bull run to happen starting from end of this this year through the beginning of 2025. It will be of great benefit to those who will accumulate Bitcoin this period when the price is still low.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 27, 2024, 02:10:15 AM
I think now is a matter buying and holding, having all it takes to accumulate more including Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency. There is always a saying, "After the rain comes shine", the market has experienced too many DIP and we don't espect to continue soaring in it for too long, we believe in shorter time the market will experience a new face, were everyone will see profits from their holdings.
As long as we carry out good diversification and good management, I don't think there is anything to worry about. by investing in bitcoin and potential altcoins, I think I just have to wait for the bullish time to come. Of course, we can only predict the estimated time, but no one knows the truth. On the other hand, don't invest your main capital in new memecoins or altcoins, we must still be able to maintain the security of our funds
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 26, 2024, 11:25:16 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 26, 2024, 07:19:00 AM
bull runs with high price increases usually run out of halving at the beginning of 2025. but even at the end of the halving year the price of bitcoin has started to rise and skyrocket its price.
so wait for the end of the year the price of bitcoin will definitely start to rise again.

Halving may happened between the first two quarters of the year while we should expect bullrun to begin immediately after the halving or by the end of the year, we cannot predict what is going to be done next, alot of people alre have made it a target to make their investment right now and wait patiently enough till the bullrun begins, while waiting, we shouldn't make any display of fear about any uncertainty for loss and sell when we are expected to be holding.

We may not see bullrun immediately after bullrun but rather it might be in the year 2025, yeah this time there is more awareness amongst people about how the bull run occurs and they shouldn't wait till the last minute to invest and take risks hence we have often seen people advising each other that tis is the right time to invest and start accumulating Bitcoin so that they can probably sell it off at the peak of bull run. But no matter how many times we go through the same situation still the fear will be there are we will still see fear and panic selling amongst people especially newcomers.
This is what I have read in one of the best speculator and poster here that he  said Bull might happen mid of Summer next year 2025 and there is small chance of this breaking the ATH this year of 2024 , maybe we will retain that 50k and above but not to cross 70k in which the new all time high if happened.
That's true and I think we are all saying the same thing here, the market can remain unpredictable and we can only do the best for ourselves by making decisions to hold now till then, if it comes in early this year then fine, but if it's meant to begin by next year which is 2025 then I think that is also not bad anyway, ours is to always get prepared for it coming, the preparation begin with what we do today.
In dumping market is the perfect time to accumulate and i have done this many times before and I am still doing now.

Look we are at 40k and dropping still so take that opportunity and not to have it before the value increase more.
January 26, 2024, 04:26:36 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2024, 03:49:16 PM
bull runs with high price increases usually run out of halving at the beginning of 2025. but even at the end of the halving year the price of bitcoin has started to rise and skyrocket its price.
so wait for the end of the year the price of bitcoin will definitely start to rise again.

Halving may happened between the first two quarters of the year while we should expect bullrun to begin immediately after the halving or by the end of the year, we cannot predict what is going to be done next, alot of people alre have made it a target to make their investment right now and wait patiently enough till the bullrun begins, while waiting, we shouldn't make any display of fear about any uncertainty for loss and sell when we are expected to be holding.

We may not see bullrun immediately after bullrun but rather it might be in the year 2025, yeah this time there is more awareness amongst people about how the bull run occurs and they shouldn't wait till the last minute to invest and take risks hence we have often seen people advising each other that tis is the right time to invest and start accumulating Bitcoin so that they can probably sell it off at the peak of bull run. But no matter how many times we go through the same situation still the fear will be there are we will still see fear and panic selling amongst people especially newcomers.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
January 25, 2024, 03:39:21 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2024, 11:36:34 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 140
Chainjoes.com
January 25, 2024, 11:28:45 AM
It Isn't possible for tell the adject time when bull session will start but as this is speculation sector, you can feel free to share your prediction about it. Now let me guess! Meanwhile i google about Btc halving and it shows, April 26, 2024.  And if so, then it is possible that bull will within some months after halving occurred. That means possible time could be within 2024? Or 2025? What is your thought? Note: Invest wtih your own responsibility.
Actually when bull run will start no anyone can tell exactly and it is impossible to tell i think. But we can predict here. Prediction could be right even could be wrong. Recently we saw many good news coming like, few days ago we saw ETF has been approved, it will creat positive impact today or tomorrow i strongly believe it. Moreover in April 26 in this year Bitcoin halving will happen. It will creat big impact on cryptocurrency market there has no doubt became previous halving we saw Bitcoin price increased. Normally The year after the halving saw the price of Bitcoin rise. So we can predict after halving this year or next year we will saw bull session.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
January 25, 2024, 01:45:04 AM
Activity: 2660
Merit: 509
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
January 24, 2024, 09:27:46 PM
It Isn't possible for tell the adject time when bull session will start but as this is speculation sector, you can feel free to share your prediction about it. Now let me guess! Meanwhile i google about Btc halving and it shows, April 26, 2024.  And if so, then it is possible that bull will within some months after halving occurred. That means possible time could be within 2024? Or 2025? What is your thought? Note: Invest wtih your own responsibility.
We know that Bitcoin halving is only 87 days 3 hours 45 minutes 8 seconds away. According to remaining time bitcoin halving will be on 21st April 2024 so we can say from here that bitcoin bull run may not happen again in 2024 but next year after bitcoin halving will be bitcoin bull run. So from here we can say that bitcoin bull run will start in 2025. The Bitcoin Bull Run will happen sometime between 2024 or 2025 but the most important thing is whether you invest in Bitcoin. What will happen to you with the Bitcoin bull run if you don't invest in Bitcoin? Invest in Bitcoin then wait for the bull market.
why should the bullrun occur after a year of halving though the fact that there is halving this time around and that the market currently is rather bullish with many coin spiking in price could just means that maybe at the end of the year in Q4 of this year we gonna see some good bullruns, remember that some companies are already offloading their bitcoin possession that might be burden and im talking about company that tries to reimburse their client for their mistake and yeah its ftx, there's rumour that recent pull back was caused by massive dumping it might or might not be related to ftx but that could just means that from here on there's no burden for the market to go up not worry about some random company offloading their bitcoin and cause the market to cancel the pump. which honestly is a good thing we can have some smooth market price increase from here on.
though we are not so sure about whether halving will have any meaningful effect though since speaking from history halving doesn't necessarily guarantee price increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
January 23, 2024, 04:32:55 PM
We know that Bitcoin halving is only 87 days 3 hours 45 minutes 8 seconds away. According to remaining time bitcoin halving will be on 21st April 2024 so we can say from here that bitcoin bull run may not happen again in 2024 but next year after bitcoin halving will be bitcoin bull run. So from here we can say that bitcoin bull run will start in 2025. The Bitcoin Bull Run will happen sometime between 2024 or 2025 but the most important thing is whether you invest in Bitcoin. What will happen to you with the Bitcoin bull run if you don't invest in Bitcoin? Invest in Bitcoin then wait for the bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: