Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull season started? - page 11. (Read 1158 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Humanity, my Religion.
October 26, 2023, 04:09:52 AM
The recent surge in BTC to the $35k region has led many to believe that the bull market is back. Some analysts believe this is just the effect of historical October patterns, and we may see a significant pullback for accumulation and liquidity purposes before the bull season kicks off. I'm confused, which is why I'm here. What's your opinion, fellow traders?"
I don't think that the bull run has started, maybe this is just a preamble of what we will expect next year. And what makes next year unique is that we are expecting two significant events which are the Bitcoin halving and spots Bitcoin ETF. The SEC's decision on the approval is unpredictable so it might not be proper to depend on their approval to make predictions. However, I expect the price of Bitcoin to get to its highest past price or even greater than that. I will suggest that you trade with caution because the market is highly unpredictable.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
October 26, 2023, 04:09:04 AM
It has not arrived yet and what we were seeing is due first to the fake news about the bitcoin etf approval. Next, is about the IBTC ticker which hasn't confirmed yet. But if we are going to connect all of these, they are likely about to get for real.

Now the thing is, how long we are going to wait until the bull run happens. Indication wise, after the halving. That is safe to say that  the bull run will start from there but, we can be wrong from that point and it could happen any moment from now on.

And with the recent rise that we have seen lately, corrections are about to happen but it cannot be as big as the recent pump we witnessed.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
October 26, 2023, 03:54:25 AM
The recent surge in BTC to the $35k region has led many to believe that the bull market is back. Some analysts believe this is just the effect of historical October patterns, and we may see a significant pullback for accumulation and liquidity purposes before the bull season kicks off. I'm confused, which is why I'm here. What's your opinion, fellow traders?"

This is not a bull season definitely to be honest. This is just a price hike due to the traders keeping more demand to buy the coin. The traders know that the bull season is near, so definitely they are trying to buy the coins now in current price which is more cheaper than the actual worth of Bitcoins. As they are increasing the demand to accumulate the coins and we know that Bitcoins are limited in number, hence to fulfil the demand, this is a sudden price hike.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
October 26, 2023, 03:54:19 AM

My opinion is that it's anyone's guess for the short to mid term, but I believe that the long term will include higher prices than we see right now. The short term provides two possibilities, one being a major event involving whales/institutions that capitulates on the current high prices. The other being that the excitement for the progress of the ETF is the catalyst that starts the bull run early. I think the latter is what everyone would least expect, and many are probably still in disbelief, so it could be the more likely outcome when it comes to benefiting whales the most and keeping market participants from benefiting from the run. Whichever way it goes, the fun is only beginning! Buckle up!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
October 26, 2023, 03:53:00 AM
According to what I read, bitcoin ETF may not be approved until next year January, I am not seeing any bull run again for now but neither expecting a significant drop. If there would be a significant drop in bitcoin price, I am expecting it next year, but spot bitcoin ETF may not let that happen.
I share the same sentiment; it seems too hasty for the SEC to approve Bitcoin either this year or by January 2024. Over the past few hours, it appears that the pumping momentum has ceased, and the current price is struggling to surpass the previous swing. I have a hunch that BTC will establish a price range to define support and resistance levels. It's possible that Bitcoin will be in search of a new breakthrough while we keep a close eye on its direction.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
October 26, 2023, 03:46:47 AM
According to what I read, bitcoin ETF may not be approved until next year January, I am not seeing any bull run again for now but neither expecting a significant drop. If there would be a significant drop in bitcoin price, I am expecting it next year, but spot bitcoin ETF may not let that happen.

Some analysts on this forum are expecting $40000, but no one know if that would be possible.

If the question is about buying bitcoin, yes buying bitcoin is still not late.

Why are u expecting a drop next year?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
October 26, 2023, 03:44:49 AM

Some analysts on this forum are expecting $40000, but no one know if that would be possible.

If the question is about buying bitcoin, yes buying bitcoin is still not late.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
October 26, 2023, 03:38:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: