Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull season started? - page 7. (Read 1158 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 61
October 30, 2023, 11:25:10 AM
...and that is the process of the price going even higher, BTC is now at a price of $34,274 which previously rose high to a price of $35,280 and the difference is not that big either. I and others also hope that the selling pressure will decrease and become smaller so that an upward reversal occurs quickly and the price rises to 40K in the near future.
Apart from expecting less selling pressure in the next two months, we also need to expect higher buying pressure in the next two months so that the Bitcoin price increase can continue to rise above the current price and head towards $40K. Because that is a more logical hope this year than too much hope for Bitcoin, apart from that we also need to hope that there will be encouragement from many investors who are specifically targeting Bitcoin for a more real price increase in the next two months.

In addition, the macro market must also be taken into account. And here things are not looking too promising at the moment. The tense geographical situation and the financial market currently tend to assume a declining market. But maybe this time it will be different and the market will take refuge in hard assets, including bitcoin.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
October 30, 2023, 04:21:58 AM
...and that is the process of the price going even higher, BTC is now at a price of $34,274 which previously rose high to a price of $35,280 and the difference is not that big either. I and others also hope that the selling pressure will decrease and become smaller so that an upward reversal occurs quickly and the price rises to 40K in the near future.
Apart from expecting less selling pressure in the next two months, we also need to expect higher buying pressure in the next two months so that the Bitcoin price increase can continue to rise above the current price and head towards $40K. Because that is a more logical hope this year than too much hope for Bitcoin, apart from that we also need to hope that there will be encouragement from many investors who are specifically targeting Bitcoin for a more real price increase in the next two months.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 30, 2023, 02:15:54 AM
In my opinion, the bullish market is already started. The market is creating higher highs and lows, meaning the buyers are in-control. It's hard to believe that today we were in the bullish market because the market didn't go the way they used to be. I think this is what the market really do because there are so much resistance above unlike before that the upward momentum is so strong since there is no visible resistance above. Maybe if the market reach or break its ATH price, the bullish season we used to before will happen.
There have been strong resistance in maintaining nothing below $34,000 though the market earlier yesterday went down a little bit to 33,700 or so, yet it still bounce back to where it belongs in favour of the bull, this is a strong feelings that we are likely to experience more of bull this present time than ever before that bear market have been prevailing, the end of this month will justifies the means but we are more likely to go higher than expected as some already predicted $38,000 sooner as the month round up.
There are a lot of people who ended up with a realist increase at this point and the amount of people who would like to keep buying still is strong. There was an expectation that it would grow smaller and people assumed that we would see it drop and the amount of buyers would drop but the reality is that we are not going to end up with anything that is major, we are going to end up with a lot more buyers if we keep the hype going, and that should be important.

We are going to end up with a greater return, so we could definitely give it a go. Just let it be and then we are going to grow stronger, and hopefully we could do a lot better, I know that it is not going to be easy but we can make it work.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
October 30, 2023, 02:14:09 AM
It seems to me that the main resistance was the area of 32-33k, which was broken. Now the main thing is that it should become a support and then the growth should continue. We will have to see what the next week will be like and the new month will start.
The current resistance based on the price and market movements seems to be $35k because the market hasn't yet been able to go above it though it tried a couple of times. Bitcoin even went down to $33k a couple of times but it didn't go below that as well, so we got to see if the price would break above the resistance or go below the support which seems to be $33k so far. There is a lot of uncertainty in the market once again because of this scenario.

Investors that might have missed the price from the previous week which was $26k being the least must be confused once again whether they should buy in the current price or wait, because people are also expecting that this might be the beginning of the long-anticipated bull run that was originally expected to begin in 2024.
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 29, 2023, 11:27:55 PM
The recent surge in BTC to the $35k region has led many to believe that the bull market is back. Some analysts believe this is just the effect of historical October patterns, and we may see a significant pullback for accumulation and liquidity purposes before the bull season kicks off. I'm confused, which is why I'm here. What's your opinion, fellow traders?"
The accumulation of bitcoin continues it never stops a bit even if bitcoin should hit $35k above as we have seen it to be. I don't see investors trying to pull back because of that.

One thing that every crypto investor has in mind is that, at what price they bought bitcoin now, it will surely skyrocket higher than it did during the bull run season. So no need for them to pullback from the accumulation of bitcoin.

Accumulating bitcoin at this price, with the amount you can afford to lose is what every investor should be doing before the bull run starts. The price of bitcoin you are seeing today, you might not see in months to come as the case may be

Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
October 29, 2023, 11:00:08 PM
The recent surge in BTC to the $35k region has led many to believe that the bull market is back. Some analysts believe this is just the effect of historical October patterns, and we may see a significant pullback for accumulation and liquidity purposes before the bull season kicks off. I'm confused, which is why I'm here. What's your opinion, fellow traders?"

For the past few months we have been in a dumping market and then there has been a good pumping in the Bitcoin market. As we have seen Bitcoin price at $35000 dollars in October 2023 and this month is over. And I guess the next month in November maybe the Bitcoin market could turn into another bull market, and we can predict that. However, most of the experts have predicted that by the end of 2023, the price of Bitcoin may move between $40,000 and $45,000, and here the market can wait for a long time. And after bitcoin halving is likely to go well and bitcoin is sure to go all the way to the top. As the bull market is only a few days away, investing in Bitcoin is the best and most profitable way to do it right now. As we have looked at Bitcoin's past history, we can assume that by 2025 the selling market will reach an all-time high. So we who are bitcoin traders should hold the bitcoin investment for that period so that we can sell during peak ATH.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
October 29, 2023, 05:59:18 PM
One thing that every crypto investor has in mind is that, at what price they bought bitcoin now, it will surely skyrocket higher than it did during the bull run season. So no need for them to pullback from the accumulation of bitcoin.

Accumulating bitcoin at this price, with the amount you can afford to lose is what every investor should be doing before the bull run starts. The price of bitcoin you are seeing today, you might not see in months to come as the case may be
Bitcoin price conditions will make investors confused about determining the purchase price because they assume the market is bullish and the price of bitcoin will rise higher at $40k, I think the best solution is to develop a DCA strategy in bitcoin investment because of your opinion we don't know what cases will have an effect in the market next year, if the case is positive for market support then prices will be higher with the impact of a drastic increase but if the case is negative it will have an impact on prices falling. So think about the impact if you buy bitcoin at the current price, but if you focus on long-term investment then you can ignore the short-term market impact because your focus is on reaching ATH in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
October 29, 2023, 05:14:02 PM
The accumulation of bitcoin continues it never stops a bit even if bitcoin should hit $35k above as we have seen it to be. I don't see investors trying to pull back because of that.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
October 29, 2023, 05:01:03 PM
It seems to me that the main resistance was the area of 32-33k, which was broken. Now the main thing is that it should become a support and then the growth should continue. We will have to see what the next week will be like and the new month will start.
It is true that Bitcoin resistance seems quite strong around $33k. Bitcoin price already survived above $33k for some days. If there is no more big FUDs, it can return to $35k again and continues to $36k above. Sure, Bitcoin need supports, I expect there should be some good news in the near future. So, it can trigger the Bitcoin price to increase again easily. This month will end soon, I hope there is another pump in the early of the next month.

i understand people are getting positive vibes these days but should be conservative with their estimates. also, don't stake all your savings because this market is still very volatile.
Agree. The market is still volatile and will be always volatile. We don't forget that the trend can change at any time if there is another FUD. There is no guarantee that the trend will remain positive in the next month. So, I agree that we must always to plan buying gradually, don't buy with all out capital at once.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
October 29, 2023, 04:50:38 PM
-snip-
I think we could see a locally bull market before the end of this year. Yes, bitcoin took a long time to break resistance during 2023. If the fall should happen again, I think it might happen closer to halving. I think that now we could have a repeat of the 2020 scenario, where there was a local rise and then a fall before the halving and then a real bull market started.
The bitcoin market can be expected to continue strengthening towards the end of the year - but I don't think we will be so bullish. The potential for a correction also exists - but if investors are more involved in large purchases then it is likely that the same thing as 2020 will not happen again. Of course - the same scenario can be considered so that you never ruin your investment plans so quickly, especially if you do it with DCA.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
October 29, 2023, 04:00:37 PM
I'm not convinced that bullrun has started until bitcoin price get across of forty thousand, from my perspective it seems that bitcoin price is approaching forty thousand because the price range is still between thirty four thousand and it has not crossed such as for today...in last two days the pride from thirty four to thirty five thousand, so the price of bitcoin is still fluctuating.

Initially I thought that we have entered a bullish season when the price of bitcoin arises to thirty thousand but it later fall before getting to this particular amount we find bitcoin price currently, so I'm surprised that the price got to this point.

But never us have in mind that bitcoin price since it has gotten to thirty four thousand and approaching thirty five thousand that it will continue to accelerating, so it's someone who is new into bitcoin investment can easily believe that we are already into the bullrun while the price of bitcoin at thirty four thousand never get strong, in summary I will say that the market is still fluctuating as I portrayed before now, because the market is the determinants of bitcoin price..which nobody knows what tomorrow market will result out. So bitcoin price is unpredictable from my perspective, so let us not call jubilation for now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 29, 2023, 03:23:14 PM
I believe there's significant market manipulation happening right now. It looks like that the approval of a BTC spot ETF is driving a frenzy of buying, although the price isn't surging dramatically. Once the ETF gets the green light, we can expect billions of real money to enter BTC. The current activity might be more about moving funds from altcoins to Bitcoin. The total market cap isn't skyrocketing, so if this is new investment, it's quite substantial. This kind of behavior is common in the crypto market, and it doesn't surprise me.

Yes indeed, All the people are quite in FOMO for ETF (the Tokeninsight fake news, the deleted Blackrock Agreen light), and the End of the year always was subjected to manipulation much more now that we are in the year before the halving
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
October 29, 2023, 11:28:00 AM
-snip-
The $32K resistance seemed hard to break during the recovery phase since the start of this year - but now that $32K has been broken, the price has even reached $35K in the previous few days. Currently the price of bitcoin is trading in the $33.5K to $34.5K area - a bit sideways, but there are certainly high hopes of breaking $35K again before the month is out. About $40K is still possible to test - but I think it's worth seeing if bitcoin is able to surpass $35K again, if it can then the next $40K has a big chance.
I think we could see a locally bull market before the end of this year. Yes, bitcoin took a long time to break resistance during 2023. If the fall should happen again, I think it might happen closer to halving. I think that now we could have a repeat of the 2020 scenario, where there was a local rise and then a fall before the halving and then a real bull market started.
Activity: 23
October 29, 2023, 08:26:15 AM

I've been keeping an eye on the Bitcoin market, and it's been a fascinating journey. In my opinion, the current spike to $35k could have been impacted by past October trends, but it's difficult to say for sure. Aside from that, the bitcoin ETF is still pending approval. But I'm willing to take a risk and am prepared to use Bitget & Binance to invest my money in Bitcoin. In addition, I'm preparing my investment strategy and planning to purchase a few tiny bags of prospective tokens, such as MATIC, BGB, DOGE, and KAS.
Activity: 294
Merit: 215
October 29, 2023, 04:33:07 AM
According to what I read, bitcoin ETF may not be approved until next year January, I am not seeing any bull run again for now but neither expecting a significant drop. If there would be a significant drop in bitcoin price, I am expecting it next year, but spot bitcoin ETF may not let that happen.
This is right and also my position on this. Bull market us not yet here and will not likely happen until Bitcoin ETF is approved or Bitcoin halving, whichever come first. It will be too soon to call the recent rallies a bull market as it could just be the market responding to minor manipulations that is common with markets that have been ranging for long.

Some analysts on this forum are expecting $40000, but no one know if that would be possible.

If the question is about buying bitcoin, yes buying bitcoin is still not late.
I actually see Bitcoin reaching $45,000 before the end of the year, yet I will not call this bull market yet. What I will consider  bull market is when we make a new ATH, only then will I be convinced that we are on a bull dominated market. I know there are other technical analysis tools used to determine this but I don't want to rely on those for the moment as they are not that accurate.
Activity: 42
October 29, 2023, 04:15:18 AM
I think we will experience first the "disbelief" stage before we go to the real bull run or maybe wait until post halving because this has always been the case. I still believe as well that there will be a retest on previous supports and don't need to FOMO because there are lot of posting their own gains.
Historically speaking, the last quarters of the year are often bullish. However, I Personally believe a series of events propelled Bitcoin's spike to $35K.  The Bitcoin spot ETF is one of such.  While many people believe a bull run might have started, I feel this is a prelude to the bull run come the halving next year. I've been leveraging on this opportunity to buy up fundamentally solid alts in anticipation of the next bull run.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 124
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 29, 2023, 01:11:35 AM
This is just a sign of hodling compare what is going to happen soon, which many hodlers are aware that bull run is very near for those that prepared for it to earn a good results from their investment. Many hodlers notice the new price of BTC but some still have some doubt if the price will be able to break through to $40K or $50k before the end of this year, which it is possible for BTC because it use few days to increase to $35k that is giving hodlers hope of winning something big soon.

Don't be confused OP, all you need to do in this period to be successful in future is to focus on your hodling because, you are very close to the opportunity that will improve you and still give you another opportunity to buy more when another bear occur in the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 28, 2023, 07:59:02 PM

We are not yet in what can be called a 100 percent bull run; maybe it can be called a mini bull run, because from what I see based on my technical analysis, it is possible for the value of Bitcoin to drop to 30k–31k, and when that happens, there will be a liquidation.

But this is just my opinion; I'm not saying it will happen 100%; I said it because I also have a basis for believing that this prediction of mine can happen. But let's see what might happen since bitcoin is very volatile in the market.
STT
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1411
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 28, 2023, 07:58:44 PM
Its been bull season the entire year depending how you measure it.  We ended the bear season so by definition its back from there on ?   Been not so clearly true but the water doesnt have to be crystal to still know which way we flowing I think 2023 has been positive even before now.     The big rise recently is still not breaking out especially its just more positive in contrast to the lower 20's we were out.
   To call an actual trend we need a series continuing on the daily and weekly bars, multiple months and ideally we went all the moving averages with us.  The biggest clue might be that most of the moving averages are in the right place for a rise to be possible in a continued way, not just the usual burst up and pullback we've been watching on repeat for 6 months.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
October 28, 2023, 07:13:45 PM
The recent price spike on the price of Bitcoin is due to the optimism that the traders, and investors felt just because of the ticker symbol of Blackrock ETF being listed on an exchange. Well, historically speaking, Bitcoin's price tend to go high in the final months of the year, so these so-called analysts might be right, but will the event that happened a few days ago enough to start a bull run? I don't think so.

What happened a few days ago was really a surprising one, but nothing rare for me as I've seen it happening multiple times already in the past. On the other hand, this isn't enough to ignite a bull run, and we need more positive news. I think the one that will really make the price of Bitcoin soar is when the Blackrock Spot Bitcoin ETF will get accepted. Well, it's a no brainer already as we've already saw Bitcoin's price going up for more than $4,000 since last week just because of a ticker symbol being listed. Just imagine if it gets accepted already.

Is the bull season started already? I don't think so because what I believe is that it will only happen at least next year.
Pages:
Jump to: