Pages:
Author

Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published - page 15. (Read 359482 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Cryptopia has completed their update to Vault 3.0! Deposits and withdrawals working again!

Excellent news. Now if only yobit can be contacted and persuaded Smiley

It is strange for an exchange to not gives developers of the coin direct contact details.

Cryptopia is actually pretty good anyway but nice to get a few others.

We have been reaching out to YoBit, hopefully we can establish some kind of communication and get them updated and running at full speed again.
Do you already got the answer from YoBit? They have no support to respond to requests for several months. We'll have to wait a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
FYI
CryptoID is resynching so their data will not be current until the process is completed.
legendary
Seems like just yesterday ... well done for sticking it out guys. Good times ahead for this project I can tell.

Oh damn its 5th year. awesome guys.

i still remember me stumbling upon this project in 2016 Smiley

Thanks guys, has been a long journey so far but does feel like it has flown by in retrospect.
Things are coming together nicely and Bullion will have an excellent foundation (history, new tech, major market exchange profile, improved codebase, catchy rebranding, etc.) for when the bear market turns back bull(ion)ish.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Oh damn its 5th year. awesome guys.

i still remember me stumbling upon this project in 2016 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Seems like just yesterday ... well done for sticking it out guys. Good times ahead for this project I can tell.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Bullion is 5 years old today!
Happy birthday!!!

....and many moooooooorrrrrreeeeeee

Whoohooo! Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Happy birthday!!!

Whoohooo! Happy birthday!
legendary
Happy birthday!!!

legendary
I am ordering some hats to use as promotional giveaways on my youtube channel and perhaps elsewhere.
I have to decide on the hat color between black, white or khaki.
What do you all think?

Johnny Cash Black Please!

If you have twitter please respond to the Official Social posts too please every little thing helps. Retweet with crypto tags and likes! https://twitter.com/CryptoBullionX/status/1010171028730007554
https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/

Sounds like black is the winner!
I ordered today!
I will have then in 2 months...
legendary
Cryptopia has completed their update to Vault 3.0! Deposits and withdrawals working again!

It is strange for an exchange to not gives developers of the coin direct contact details.

We have been reaching out to YoBit, hopefully we can establish some kind of communication and get them updated and running at full speed again.
legendary

legendary
legendary
ah okay. i gave it a try Cheesy

P.S. if u need any graphics work done.. let me know. my price will always be in CBX and low as i am part of the community from some time now Smiley

Code:
http://i64.tinypic.com/a23q5z.jpg

OP updated with your clear document version, thank you!

We have a couple other needs if you want to assist.

1) Remake the promo card image on the OP with the new logo
2) Remake the exchange images on OP with the new logo

Yes sure. PM me the details and the HD png version of logo
Activity: 152
Merit: 112
ah okay. i gave it a try Cheesy

P.S. if u need any graphics work done.. let me know. my price will always be in CBX and low as i am part of the community from some time now Smiley

Code:
http://i64.tinypic.com/a23q5z.jpg

OP updated with your clear document version, thank you!

We have a couple other needs if you want to assist.

1) Remake the promo card image on the OP with the new logo
2) Remake the exchange images on OP with the new logo
legendary
Hey. i like the white hat. Reason being the logo looks awesome on that.

If the part of the logo which is grey is made white completely then the black would look much better. There needs to be more contrast to make it stand out.
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
View the Crypto Bullion Road map for 2018. See the team's recent efforts, Your hard work will be rewarded!

It's all steps towards building a solid infrastructure for future prosperity; no short term distractions that provide short lived results here.

Thanks wangxiaoyan600!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
View the Crypto Bullion Road map for 2018. See the team's recent efforts, Your hard work will be rewarded!
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
I am ordering some hats to use as promotional giveaways on my youtube channel and perhaps elsewhere.
What do you all think?

Johnny Cash Black Please!

If you have twitter please respond to the Official Social posts too please every little thing helps. Retweet with crypto tags and likes! https://twitter.com/CryptoBullionX/status/1010171028730007554
https://www.facebook.com/bullionCBX/
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
What do you all think?

Definitely the black hat! Black Hat just sounds more crypto, right?
legendary
What do you all think?

My vote = black
Pages:
Jump to: