Pages:
Author

Topic: Bulls are Retarded - page 3. (Read 1372 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 07:42:30 PM
Bulls are retarded? I don't think so maybe that is a part of crypto and blockchain technology that can manipulate the market with whales and hopefully they tired of doing that. Helping each other and holding bitcoins as much as we can that probably contribute the market to make a bull run again and avoid panic selling.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 06:10:59 PM
I appreciate the fact that you're able to point out some interesting fact on the things surrounding bitcoin. I'm really touched with this short post of yours and enlightened. Hopefully others can blend with this also.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 05:36:33 PM
While the OP may have some salient and valid points he sounded like an all-knowing demi god with that familiar arrogant stench. His reference to all bull believers as morons is overboard and that throws up that question of "how much worth of Bitcoin does he even have?" to think he is above that insult he lashed out. Harsh words as the OP has used is uncalled for in a community that aspires for the good of the industry.
Let the man speak up for his words, not all of them have the same thoughts as OP and he has some points on that. If you come to think about it, about of those prediction geniuses out there that think too much away from the box. You will be amaze of how they managed to make up all those thinks and later on you will just going to laugh at them because they are way too far from the future.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
December 30, 2018, 06:13:48 AM
You are right how could the people expect bull run all of them are thinking about this and just want to earn in.cryptocurrency in their trading activities? They are just telling everyone to hold and let them do the trading so that they can earn better than the one that is only holding crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 30, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
While the OP may have some salient and valid points he sounded like an all-knowing demi god with that familiar arrogant stench. His reference to all bull believers as morons is overboard and that throws up that question of "how much worth of Bitcoin does he even have?" to think he is above that insult he lashed out. Harsh words as the OP has used is uncalled for in a community that aspires for the good of the industry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
December 29, 2018, 09:32:32 PM
It cannot be predicted exactly but this low price still can be one of the targets for buying and investing by various people and not only in certain places/countries. The market is very easily influenced by various things and still has a high chance to moving better.
Yes, right, because investing is not a quick way to make a profit, it takes years. So in the current case the price of Bitcoin is down, so we can buy and hold for at least one year. Because Bitcoin takes 4 years to see prices touch the moon.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
December 29, 2018, 07:03:31 PM
Look at ethereum, the coin that was about 80 dollars just near time ago and right now it is about 150 dollars, it is close to a x2 gain from just last week. Hence, bulls are not retarded, they are just more patient compared to bears. Bears run around screaming the end of the world whereas bulls knows that bitcoin and crypto is here to stay and no matter how much the prices go down it will always recover and we will always make our profits.

Agree with you . Everything its depend of bitcoin prices and anything can be happen on crypto . even bitcoin is becoming excited because of the price like this. this is what they really want. but not when prices fall. but the possibility of a moment like this they should have realized before.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
December 29, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
It cannot be predicted exactly but this low price still can be one of the targets for buying and investing by various people and not only in certain places/countries. The market is very easily influenced by various things and still has a high chance to moving better.
The market was influenced by whales and some known investment, once circulation is stopped automatically market will collapse so everything is our understanding capability. If we have good circulation in continuously it will be moving forward simultaneously, now have brought exposure in crypto platform so we could travel the any situation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 29, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
Well were most of them get it all wrong is the fact that they forget to consider the place of volatility in the whole crypto market and at that state a wrong speculation about the bitcoin price. Stability is all bitcoin need in other to get a wide spread adoption by the general public cause an all high rise may lead to a bubble getting boosted again and at any time.so that always scared investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 29, 2018, 08:08:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 29, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
It might happen again and again but the cycle keep repeating with everytime the bottom level was reaching more then the previous one so it means the prices gradually increases from low,if you know how to play with the speculation then you can make some money out of it.
In other words, the market is only good for those who have a technical analysis. I wasn't saying this that those who don't have doesn't have a chance in the market but my point is that the probability is higher to those who have a TA than to those who don't have. But, there are people too that are lucky enough to make a good profit in the market.

I would say that the chances are equal for both parties. The so called "Technical Analysis" has been criticized by some members of this forum quite a bit, and I personally think that they have a point. The thing is that various analysts are right in some cases and wrong in others, and you can't name a single one who is right always, or, at least, is right in 90 percent of cases. It means that the approach can hardly be called a scientific one.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
What we see now, the market does give a positive response to bitcoin and altcoin with rising values. But this increase is limited to the pump, not the expected bull, this is what happened. We are still waiting even though there are no signs of bull.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 26, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
In my opinion. everyone can expect the price of bitcoin to soar. and we all want it to happen. however, we cannot predict the price of crypto currencies and we must be realistic in looking at market conditions. so we will not be trapped in determining when to sell or buy assets. and we don't have to wait for high prices.
All of us are expecting it to soar, money would be easy if that will happen.
However, let's accept that fact that the market does not only move one way, sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down.
That's why volatility is high in crypto, and when it's high the risk is also high, and it's always unpredictable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 11:42:42 PM
In my opinion. everyone can expect the price of bitcoin to soar. and we all want it to happen. however, we cannot predict the price of crypto currencies and we must be realistic in looking at market conditions. so we will not be trapped in determining when to sell or buy assets. and we don't have to wait for high prices.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 25, 2018, 10:53:13 PM
This moment, bitcoin price gets pump higher, and the trend is up, but I am not sure if it's really up or it will get down to make a correction for the price. But in many exchanges, bitcoin price is on the green area, and we can hope we can make another profit from yesterday. We need to make sure by analyzing more in-depth about the trend so we can find a reasonable price to sell although we cannot get the accurate price to predict the highest rate but at least, we still make a profit this time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 35
December 25, 2018, 09:53:35 PM
Everyone reading this thread should remember it if/when bitcoin price crosses $100k, and every single one of us will/would know that the true retard is Techius and all those who have said how impossible a 6 figure bitcoin is.
We shall see who the real retards are.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
December 25, 2018, 08:42:50 PM
there are so many who want a bull market to happen but you have to know that a bull market is still difficult to occur and that there is no good news that it also has a difficult effect making bull markets happen.
It is true, the current market price seems to still be at a price of $3700, but prices may drop to $2500, because now prices cannot be called the lowest price, because prices still have not shown significant stability, but the current price shows a decline .
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 25, 2018, 05:48:43 PM
On the other side we have people who have bought at a wrong price and now hoping that price would go up and holding and saying stuff like "bull is coming" and all that. Because, if the price keeps falling you know you did a big mistake by holding. Anytime you see a topic titled "bitcoin is going up" or "bitcoin is going down" you know what that persons situation is by just the title name.

Buying at the wrong price isn't really a problem as long as you haven't gone all in. It all comes down to wisely distributing your entry points, regardless of the sentiment. Even if you bought near the all time high last year, you for sure will have some money aside that you can put into the market to tank your break even point from $18,000'ish levels to $8000'ish levels, and the more you buy in at current levels the lower your average will be.

I honestly am past the stage where I feel sorry for people. If you don't utilize the current prices in your advantage you are just a sucker. On top that, if you think you'll reach a point at which you dump your coins in panic if the price reaches X level on the lower side, why wait? Sell right now.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 25, 2018, 05:21:28 PM
It might happen again and again but the cycle keep repeating with everytime the bottom level was reaching more then the previous one so it means the prices gradually increases from low,if you know how to play with the speculation then you can make some money out of it.
In other words, the market is only good for those who have a technical analysis. I wasn't saying this that those who don't have doesn't have a chance in the market but my point is that the probability is higher to those who have a TA than to those who don't have. But, there are people too that are lucky enough to make a good profit in the market.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized and prices are affected by market conditions, and I think the market can't reach 100k, and I think the market reaches 20k so many holders will sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: