Pages:
Author

Topic: Bully Problem - page 15. (Read 6393 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 110
August 02, 2017, 08:40:27 AM
,just to tell you the truth, true friends or your bestfriends actually knows a lot about you, if that bullying is already hurting you tell them the truth, you can't ignore them and besides you can't remove them from your life just tell them about how you feel. There is no one else that can do that aside from you, aside from that they are your friends so i am sure they will understand and acknowledge your feelings. Even if you are friends you still have some self respect
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 08:38:13 AM
Nowadays bully is one of the reason why many teenagers did not want to attend in their school anymore. Because they are afraid of being bullied by their classmates. Instead of going to school, they will just stay in their room and they want to be lonely. That is the effect of being bullied. That issue is the real problem and the case of it is continuously rising up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 02, 2017, 07:53:00 AM
Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Same as you It also happen in my childhood days, almost every day my friends bully me even though I am not doing anything to them. Telling them to stop doing it is not that easy instead they are happy doing it. Try to not talk to them then maybe they will realize that they are doing a wrong thing. True friends are supposed to be the one who are not hurts your feelings. Sometimes crying is not bad at all but make sure that after it you already move on and face the reality that friends are easy to find but true friends can’t.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 02:24:40 AM
Im guessing when you are with them and they start making jokes around you, your response is nothing or you are just gonna laugh with them too so I suggest you talk to them in a calm manner because they are your friends but if they won't take you seriously and say sorry or comfort you, you should find other friends to be with.
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
August 02, 2017, 05:34:27 AM
Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
You call that true friends? If that so, then its a serious matter by involving your parents. I think it would be good if you talk to them and be strong to say that "we are all friends, and friends just joke around not totally bully someone like me". and ask them if they got a problem with you, and see if you still wants to be friends with them
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
August 02, 2017, 02:11:26 AM

The kids that are bullied are showing themselves as weak. in the future, try acting tough and with the current situation just show them some teeth and fight them back. Just standing and taking it all will make them bully you even more because they know you won't be fighting back.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
August 02, 2017, 12:20:16 AM
In my opinion a true friend will not intentionally bullying his friend. True friend is a friend who can always put himself in whatever circumstances his friend, share the joy or sorrow.
I never agree on bullying someone, because of the many bad effects of bullying, which result in the psychological collapse of the victim to the worst can lead to suicide.
Activity: 153
August 01, 2017, 11:53:50 PM
My advise to you is to be strong. Don't let them do that to you. Tell what you want to say to them when they're bullying you. It's ok to be angry or upset, its a natural response to unpleasant situation. Just choose the words that will not upset them but instead enlighten them from what they're doing. If you can't do that then seek people who will truly help you those whom you truly trust. Tell them what's been going on with you and let them do what you can't do
Activity: 306
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
August 01, 2017, 11:30:02 PM
How can you still friends with if they still bully you?
I used to have friends like that too - well bullying or teasing in friendship is normal but if their bullying affects your personal emotions this has to stop.
Don't be afraid to show them that you are hurting and get mad. If they're even your true friends they will understand.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 01, 2017, 10:56:54 PM
True friends would be sensitive enough about what jokes to break. They should be aware that they're already hurting your feelings. I don't think any true friend would do that to someone they also consider as their friend. I think you have to rethink if they really are your friends at all. Bullies need to be talked to. If you can't directly to them about it or they won't listen to you, i think it would be better if you ask for assistance from family members or people who can do something.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
July 30, 2017, 11:28:49 AM
First of all you need to wake up as they are not your true friends. You should boycott them and need to Move On.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
July 30, 2017, 07:16:26 AM
If they involve your parents, or you are the only guy they bully, you must consider the possibility of them not being true friends. Also, I am guessing that you are a young folk. I had bullies at your age, not my friends though. What I did to get rid of the is get to a gym and build a body. Bullies will bully you only if you appear weaker than them. Working out will eliminate that and make your confidence and toughness rise. You will also make you look tougher thus it will be easier for you to talk back.

Also have you tried it? I mean talking back? If your friends are real friends and you address your issues to them about you not being ok with that, they will stop. If they have not, you might consider getting new friends.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
July 30, 2017, 07:12:26 AM

I feel you men if you think they are your true friend I say no. I will tell you this TRUE FRIENDS WILL KNOW THERE BOUNDARIES limition on joking. Please tell them/talk with them to stop dont be afraid to tell to or rather yet if you dont want to talk to them about your issue with them find another group of friends. My friends today they may joke but they know when to stop and know when they are hurting feelings of another that why I love them I may have only 1 friend that is really close I treat him as brother and same as with girl friends.

Tip. Dont be silent speak for they will stop or find another group of friends

You notice that I have 2 options will lets say thats how a 2 different person would do and its up to you if you will do my opinion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 03:20:21 PM
How that may happen?If someone is bullying you is not your friend,and a friend of you is not to bully in you.Inform your parents,your teacher,or someone you can trust and try not to be afraid.These kind of people exploit people that are be afraid and in the reality they may be afraid and shaked down from other people.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
July 29, 2017, 02:10:46 PM
It's normal to have banters with friends that can be touchy sometimes but if it's on a regular basis that they put you down, then it could be something else. Are you sure they are your friends? I've seen setups like this before, a group of friends that have someone lower the hierarchy tagging along as some sort of errand boy.

Friendship is between equals, if they treat you like shit, maybe you shouldn't be friends with them after all. Talk to them first though, and tell them the way they are treating you hurts your feelings. If it doesn't stop, then leave them. Better to be friendless than be a bunch of jerks' doormat.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 01:05:49 PM
Don't feed the bull and take some actions.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 29, 2017, 12:12:21 PM
To if they are really your true friends I don't believe they will insult you and your parents. But you need to let them know that if it is a play they should stop it, for you are not comfortable with such play and that henceforth you will not take it likely with any of them. With such warning they will adjust the and manner they talk to you and about your parents.
Activity: 462
July 29, 2017, 11:47:57 AM

Tell them to stop what they are doing. True friends don't bully their friends. You can find other friends, there's a lot of people around you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 29, 2017, 10:54:02 AM
Why would you want to get rid of your true friends even if they are bullies, thy best choice of action is to advise them to stop bullying other people which is not a very nice thing to do, most victims of bullying end up taking their own lives which is not good at all.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 29, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

It's normal for friends to bully their friends but if it's too much it's not okay. If they're your real friend they shouldn't be over doing it to the extent that you're hurting. There's a lot of people out there you can find other friends. Tell them how you feel about what they are doing and from there, you should decide whether if they're worth keeping or not.
Pages:
Jump to: