Pages:
Author

Topic: Bully Problem - page 2. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
Bullying, a form of violence committed by one or a group of people intentionally carrying out actions that are negative in a repeated manner whose purpose is to harm, demean, or bring down the pride of others Angry Lips sealed
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
Talk with them. Tell them its getting personal and you are offended.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
This is not something that a true friend should do, especially this kind of people that involving friends’ families. I want to say stay away from these people, wake up Bro.
Activity: 78
August 12, 2018, 08:20:59 AM
Friends? Are you sure about that? Do they usually joke with each other like that or are they only do that to you? I would consider talking to them and clearing some stuff up, maybe they don't know what you feel, make sure you let them know if they are really your friends.
Activity: 21
August 12, 2018, 08:11:34 AM
That is somehow a problem with close friends. Sometimes they joke without taking any consideration about the feelings of the other. But if they really are your true friends then they should know how to respect you and your family. If they cannot, then they are not real friends. Stay away.
It's clear that they aren't respecting him. I agree with many here who have said that if they were true friends, they wouldn't bully him. There's no point in wasting your life trying to get people to respect you that don't respect anybody. Those are not good quality friends. They can't even really be friends with each other, because they never know when one many turn. I recently watch the Netflix series 13 Reasons. You can see that people often spend time with people they don't actually like, just to "look cool" in front of other people. You can see the same thing in the 2017 movie Wonder.
Activity: 176
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
August 12, 2018, 08:00:30 AM
It is a real or perceived imbalance of power with the more powerful person attack on the less powerful ones due to lack of respect for them. Bully comes in different forms; it can be physical, verbal or psychological. The unbelievable thing with bully is that both the bullies and the victims face consequences at one point or the other. According to American Medical Association and other research centers, bully victims often suffer from low self-esteem, reduced academic performance(for school pupils) and, in extreme cases, committing suicide seems to be their option. Studies also have found that the bullies at the long run are more likely to be incarcerated.
Activity: 308
January 14, 2018, 08:45:39 PM
Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
Those kind of friends are not true friends , if they bullied you and even involves your parents that is a different story to tell. Bullying is one of the problems of people , in school , or in private sector in the society. If you want to get rid of your bully friends , better not to get close to them and leave them behind , ignore them. There will be a karma to them in return.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
January 14, 2018, 07:12:37 PM
That is somehow a problem with close friends. Sometimes they joke without taking any consideration about the feelings of the other. But if they really are your true friends then they should know how to respect you and your family. If they cannot, then they are not real friends. Stay away.
Activity: 112
January 14, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
Nowadays bully classmates,friends  are not good anymore sometime they hurt someone feelings. I'am a bully person but  i never involved their parents or family.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:24:05 PM
True friends will not bluff, do not let yourself be lowered, you have pride then become a great person without degrading and disturbing others.
yes i agree for that...Ttue friends will not bluff because if you bluff people then maybe they cant trust you by next time.so be yourself not to bully anyone.dont put you down your self in lowered because of that only bluffing someone...So you wont get bully problem.
Activity: 238
January 14, 2018, 01:12:38 PM
If they constantly bully you till the point of crying, don't think they are your true friends. What you need is to see your school counselor and to also get new friends who won't do stuff like that to you.
Activity: 72
January 14, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Seems  you are tortured emotionally about their bullying which is not really good. It could result depression. Better to leave your friends before its too late. They are not a true friends.
Activity: 154
January 14, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
Bully nowadays can be considered as a disease in our community. Bullying is very rampant in school but it is also happening in our own home. Siblings bullied each other and it really affects the self esteem and confidence of the victim. This bullying should be addressed seriously and let us be sensitive and considerate enough of the feelings of others especially of our younger generation.
Activity: 252
January 14, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

for me, that's not a true friends, because if they are your true friends they will support you, not to hurt your feelings. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else. so the best way for that is avoid any contact of them or leave them alone. 
Activity: 112
January 14, 2018, 02:29:16 AM
Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feeling got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Is that what you called " True Friends " ? They are bullying you also with your family . I had a lot of friends also are bully . They bullying me everyday but it’s just a basic joke and they never try to involve my parents . But it is up to you if you wanna still be with them . One thing , if they trying to bully you again and involve of your parents you can talk to them that do not involve your parents .
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
It is really hard how to handle bully people, specially if they are your friends yet they treated you so bad like they are bullying you already. Well, if that's the case then stay away from them as much as possible. But if they didn't stop even if you are already distant. Then fight. They won't stop until you didn't fight back.
Activity: 29
January 11, 2018, 01:43:08 PM
playful joking is alright (whether this is throwing insults at one another.. just normal as kids, especially when growing up together)... but when things are getting too much and it becomes an emotional strain on yourself, then you can really determine whether they are true friends or not..  it really shows their true colours if they show no empathy to your emotional well-being..

seems like it has been happening for some time..

if you have asked them to stop on multiple occasions, yet they continue, drop them... they are not good for you and for your general well-being.. true friends are there for one another.

there are PLENTY of people in this world, don't resort yourself to those who don't care.. waste of time and you have better things to do and other things more important to care for in your life! you can make new friends very fast, move cities, get a new job and find your ground Smiley don't get stuck with these guys.. whoever they are.

Activity: 336
January 11, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
Bullying must be stopped simultaneously. The act of bullying will adversely affect a person in any age group. bully action will cause shame to depression to someone in bully. then the bully should be stopped.
Activity: 121
January 10, 2018, 01:12:56 PM
I feel you, I was into that situations too.
I was raised like a good boy that is avoiding fights and all that sort of things. That was my parents' mistake.
I was a PC nerd. Now I trained myself well and not going to stop. I'm visiting box section, learning and forcing myself to be solid in the critical situations. I'm still weak and cowardy sometimes but trying all my best to turn myself into a man, not a nerd boy.
The first one thing to learn if you're namby-pamby: learn to say "no". Not only if somebody orders you to do something you don't like but also in a variant if you don't like somebody's behavior and have to tell him that. Fight this fear.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
Do not care still be yourself, stay strong and be a wise person, I think the best revenge is silence.
We don't need to do some revenge that is not good, karma is everywhere so maybe take it to karma and let them be. It is their choice to bully you but you need to have a strong personallity and strong mind, don't let them to get you down prove them that you are wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: