Pages:
Author

Topic: Bully Problem - page 4. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 04, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
For me you couldn't really consider them as your true friends if they don't know their limit,
I have plenty of friends and we like to fool around when we are together but we also know are limits on our jokes.

Nicely said,  a real friends know how to respect each other even though they fool around or teasing each other. Before,  I also had this kind of friends where they were sarcastic and throwing a joke from each other that will turn into personal but they will make up after a few moments, realizing their wrong deeds.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
January 04, 2018, 07:43:40 AM
Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

First thing, they are not your true friends. If they were they wouldn't be doing this to you.
Second, you should go up to them tell them how you feel, if still they persist, you should smack the biggest of them in the balls while he is alone maybe at night so he doesn't see you. Then beat the shit out of him, because that's what he deserves.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 07:53:05 AM
Just don't mind those people who bully you, they're just jealous on what you have.
Activity: 6
January 03, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
There's a way to get rid of the bully of friends, just do some research and watch videos onlime to handle bullying it will help a lot to you and grow you to become a better person.
Activity: 266
January 03, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

If they are your 'true friends', they never make your feeling get hurt, bullying you or interfere your parents. True friends always help you whenever you need help, always besides you, makes you happy/ smile and always support you to be the best.
If they are not like that, i think they just take advantages from you.
Although they just want take jokes, i think bullying not allowed. Bullying is a violence, so there are so many disadvantages of bullying. Bullying must removed in this world.
Activity: 43
January 03, 2018, 07:21:21 AM
Be aggressive every time they start bullying you. Show them that you won't tolerate that kind of nonsense. Don't show weakness because that's what they thrive on. Don't get depressed because of a few idiots.
Activity: 85
January 03, 2018, 07:11:29 AM
People who lock of attention. They are those people who love polish. Even I also experience the polish of my classmate. But i fought, not complemented again repeated to polish to . Because if i was not going against them continue the polish to . Them as those who enjoy polishing them to be afraid, and to dare bully people, that they may fear and to get all their desires.
Activity: 63
January 03, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
Bullying is a problem everyone knows there many kinds of bullying cyber,physical and etc.Bullying can make people deeprest though they keeping it inside some people commit suicide because of bullying.
Activity: 39
January 03, 2018, 05:27:36 AM
It is worse right now.  Bullying is just a normal for a close friends ...but one of the bullying becomes severe then you should decide as soon as possible it gets worse.....
Activity: 91
January 03, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
Friends that bully you to the extent you are hurt your feelings got hurt is not friendship. There are friendships that you tease each other but to the extend that your hurting and you are being backstabbed is not friendship. Find a new circle of friends even though its hard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 03:53:37 AM
Do not care still be yourself, stay strong and be a wise person, I think the best revenge is silence.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 02:36:24 AM
If that's the case, they are not really your true friends. You better find new ones because
your bully friends are taking you for granted and simply tormenting you. That's not fun and
your better off hanging around with new set of people who respects you.
Activity: 41
January 03, 2018, 01:36:03 AM
They are not your friends if they don't know what you truly feel.LEAVE THEM.Don't treat them like a precious gem when they don't treat you like one. A friend wont let you down whe  they know you're already down...
Activity: 92
January 03, 2018, 12:56:18 AM

They're not your true friends ,because if their your true friends they will not hurt your feelings they know how bad their voice out on their their mouth that they can hurt. I think you need to talk with them with sincere to tell them how they hurt your feelings when they're bullying you even it's a just a joke. And if didn't still stop doing that on you just don't mind them even they're your friend because they are not. A true friend.
Activity: 146
January 02, 2018, 11:44:45 PM
I don't believe they are a true friends of yours. If that is true they will not do that to you to the point that your getting hurt and they involve your parents. For me that's an insult. Better to stay away from them.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
December 22, 2017, 03:35:45 AM
Bullying happens everywhere, whether in any country, both in society and social media. I think the most happening in social media. Many of these behaviors seem an inevitable part of growing up. But the studies of bullying have called that assumption into question. Public has started to take bullying seriously, and beyond the statistics, this increased awareness can be traced largely to one event. Report to police if this still happen.

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 08:32:46 AM
When you are always bullying of your friend you need to be strong to overcome your being self pitty.. And make a decition.. Tell your friend that you are hurting by her/him.
Activity: 32
December 21, 2017, 08:31:20 AM

We are all victims of bullying why? Because we allow them to influence and ruin our life. My only advise is that be your self. We must accept first our weaknesses and strength so that we able to handle what ever judgment and critic they strike to us. At the end of the day, no matter what they say to us will be just like music that will not hurt and affect us. Just smile and always think positive.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 08:30:31 AM
How that may happen?If someone is bullying you is not your friend,and a friend of you is not to bully in you.Inform your parents,your teacher,or someone you can trust and try not to be afraid.These kind of people exploit people that are be afraid and in the reality they may be afraid and shaked down from other people.
I agree, my son also bullied by his cousin, they are just 5 years old and his cousin already know how to bully my son, he always wants my son to get hurt or to get irritated, or I think get angry and feel lose. That is always happening every time that they are playing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 08:10:47 AM
How old are you lad. I tghink you should be seeking some parental advice if you are young but matured enough stand up to then and dont be intimated by their body sizes. Bullies understand only one language and that is aggression. The moment you let them understand you can also behave the same way they do then they stop preying on you
Pages:
Jump to: