Pages:
Author

Topic: Bustabit problem - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 13, 2023, 09:46:25 PM
ok thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
October 13, 2023, 09:41:46 PM
Thank you for the kind advice

I provided internal screenshot, password and address last deposit came from.  Still no response

"Daniel Evans" is not accepting pm's on here from "newbies"

Not sure why they are treating me like this, funds I sent over were fine, cleared properly etc and it should be a simple matter for them to just approve the withdrawal
that I originally requested and is sitting pending because I can't access the (now deleted) email account

All the best

Maybe just give them a couple days and see how it goes. Perhaps they are looking at it internally and what went wrong and what could be the solution in your problem.

In any case, they have what we call a ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bustabit-the-original-crash-game-2897545.

You can post your issues there and hopefully they will reply.
October 13, 2023, 09:07:30 PM
I'll be very unhappy if they start trying to hide behind their TOS on a lightweight problem like this.  I sent screenshots of the account (before I lost the email) and all I want is a withdrawal that I already processed (but didnt' "authorise")
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
October 13, 2023, 08:55:25 PM

I provided internal screenshot, password and address last deposit came from.  Still no response

Not sure why they are treating me like this, funds I sent over were fine, cleared properly etc and it should be a simple matter for them to just approve the withdrawal

I understand your frustration but you also may have to take a look at this

.The user is responsible for securing their login credentials. The operator shall not be liable for lost user accounts or the funds contained within or any other resulting damages

I don't know how long you have been waiting for their reply but usually it is one of the site with good customer support.

If you can't able to contact @devans via PM then address your situation in their ANN bustabit – The original crash game Surely, you will get a response since he is active in bitcointalk.
October 13, 2023, 08:05:32 PM

I provided internal screenshot, password and address last deposit came from.  Still no response

that I originally requested and is sitting pending because I can't access the (now deleted) email account

All the best
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
October 13, 2023, 07:42:50 PM
Try to message https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/devans-935622
In regarding your problem and might be able to sort it out.

If you could provide those internal screenshot of that account the they might be considering it but since accessing an account wont be a solid proof
the they might be asking for more information. Email verification for such withdrawal confirmation is always been that crucial operation which if
they would really be believing that you dont have already access to that email. Totally that hard to believe on but well it would always falls
down into their own jurisdiction and decision whether this one would be have some exemptions?
October 13, 2023, 07:31:47 PM
Hi all

Just posting a problem I am having with Bustabit.  Essentially they are not processing a 120K bit withdrawal for me as I cannot "authorize" it from my email as I accidently deleted the temp email.  This is the letter I sent these guys explaining, what's a reasonable amount of time to wait and will they pay me? To date NO response over a relatively minor amount of money
------
Hi good afternoon
I own the xxx account on BaB
I wrote customer service this morning but thought I would follow up with a personal email

I processed a .12 BTC withdrawal this morning from the xxx BaB account and when I tried to access my (temp) email to authorize the withdrawal I could not as I inadvertently deleted the email account (by deleting browser history) and had not made a note of it.  When I try to log back in I am unsuccessful as I am asked to authorize the login in this email account that no longer exists so the .12 BTC withdrawal remains pending

I have attached a pdf screenshot of the xxx account withdrawals page
My pw for the account is xxx
My most recent deposit came from this address: xxx

As I say, I don't have access to my temp email anymore because I deleted my history on the browser and forgot to write down the address, it was the xxxx domain

Could you kindly process the pending transaction and either change my email to this one (xxx) or I can re register a new BaB account if you prefer

Thank you

Pages:
Jump to: