Pages:
Author

Topic: bustadice – Dilution fee lowered to 1% - page 46. (Read 37207 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
January 03, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
Sorry if this question has been already asked by someone but why is there a deposit fee? This is the first site that have deposit fee AFAIK. I'd like to know the answer in simple terms please

When you deposit you receive an individual deposit address, that deposit along with all the others, then needs to be swept into a central wallet to be stored. That needs another transaction fee to be paid. It can be argued that charging a deposit fee is a fairer way to spread the cost than just charging extra on withdrawals to cover these sweeping fee costs as many other sites do. So this way, for example, someone who makes five small deposits will pay five times as much as someone you deposits the same amount in one transaction and someone who withdraws often isn't paying for it.

As for other sites not in the gambling space localbitcoins starting doing the same a while back.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
January 03, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Sorry if this question has been already asked by someone but why is there a deposit fee? This is the first site that have deposit fee AFAIK. I'd like to know the answer in simple terms please
Activity: 528
Merit: 368
January 03, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
Hi Bustadice. I heard that you have Segwit enabled for your wallets, which is good for your users. I am interested in how much do you pay in fees when your users withdraw their coins for your site? Is it cheaper with Segwit enabled?

Segwit readiness, making transaction fees lower when depositing and withdrawing from your site might be a good marketing tool. Plus it also encourages others to use Segwit. You not only help yourself, but also the whole Bitcoin community as well.

We process withdrawals at cost, so the fee we charge is dynamic just like transaction fees are. Right now, for example, the fee for an instant withdrawal is 717.24 bits and 141.78 bits for a batched withdrawal. To account for the marginal cost of consolidating an additional deposit, a fee is also charged for each deposit (currently 59.80 bits).

Because spending from a SegWit address takes up less block space than spending from a legacy address, a lower fee is required. We pass those savings on to the user, so SegWit does indeed lower the cost of withdrawing from bustadice.

Spending to a SegWit address is not cheaper than sending to a legacy address, though, so SegWit doesn't actually lower the cost of depositing.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
January 03, 2018, 02:24:44 AM
Hi Bustadice. I heard that you have Segwit enabled for your wallets, which is good for your users. I am interested in how much do you pay in fees when your users withdraw their coins for your site? Is it cheaper with Segwit enabled?

Segwit readiness, making transaction fees lower when depositing and withdrawing from your site might be a good marketing tool. Plus it also encourages others to use Segwit. You not only help yourself, but also the whole Bitcoin community as well.
bustadice is a very nice gambling house. and they are always updating the system in order to give comfort to its users to stay comfortable doing gambling in bustadice. I think it's a good thing to do bustadice

But how much are the fees when you withdraw from the site? How much cheaper are they compared to other sites that do not have Segwit enabled?

I would like to see solid proof that Segwit is making withdrawals cheaper for users. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
January 03, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

Due to the current price, I do not think that they have a problem with a fee, price increase of course fee will. Why people can't accept that fee have related to the price and it is really correspond to each other. So if you or other people want a low fee then you accept that bitcoin price will stay at very low?

I didn't understand what you're trying to say above because people who buy bitcoins now for them the fees are super high to send bitcoins unless you purchased your bitcoins long back then what you said may be applicable. But for the people who are buying now for gambling purpose, it won't make sense to pay such a high fee particularly if someone planning to gamble with around a couple of hundred dollars.

If you say fee should go along with the price then nowadays to send $20 BTC miners asking over $50 fee. Can you explain how this fee is linked to with the bitcoin price?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
January 02, 2018, 11:19:02 PM
i love the bustadice site alot.

only problem is you started the site at the wrong time. website opened right when btc fees started to get hiigher and stay high

your site would be doing x10 better if it wasnt for the btc fees now

would it be hard to have 2-3 coins to play with there?

who knows how long the high btc fees will remain. but until it stops, bustadice isnt getting the attention it should

Due to the current price, I do not think that they have a problem with a fee, price increase of course fee will. Why people can't accept that fee have related to the price and it is really correspond to each other. So if you or other people want a low fee then you accept that bitcoin price will stay at very low?

For now bustadice is getting many attention since there are big whale that turn out to hit their max profit so I think it just as same as bustabit, stay low but always have many wagered
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
January 02, 2018, 11:07:25 PM
Bustadice is really a good site I've tried playing it last night and I think this will going to be one of my favorite site and even if the price of bitcoin fluctuates bustadice was able to handle it since it has own token to use. I think its a good thing even there is a fee charged by bustadice when withdrawing mt coins still the value is fair enough.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
January 02, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
I noticed that there's a signature campaign going on, but I'm sure there's more that could be done to draw attention to the site and retain bettors. E.g. running promotions, adding more chat/social features, adding more coins (ltc, xmr, eth, etc.).

BTC fees is stopping all btc only dice sites

dice sites already have their whales so they are safe, but new dice sites that only offer btc uill have hard time making it for a few months
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
January 02, 2018, 12:54:22 AM
I noticed that there's a signature campaign going on, but I'm sure there's more that could be done to draw attention to the site and retain bettors. E.g. running promotions, adding more chat/social features, adding more coins (ltc, xmr, eth, etc.).
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
January 01, 2018, 08:24:37 PM
i love the bustadice site alot.

only problem is you started the site at the wrong time. website opened right when btc fees started to get hiigher and stay high

your site would be doing x10 better if it wasnt for the btc fees now

would it be hard to have 2-3 coins to play with there?

who knows how long the high btc fees will remain. but until it stops, bustadice isnt getting the attention it should
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
December 31, 2017, 04:42:30 PM
Ok so i been trying to play on this new site and give it a fair chance.  I must say that i am not really a fan of the whole websites game feel. Maybe it is because i am not accustomed to this layout type. I must say the free faucet is a nice touch but why does the amount keep changing.  I will keep trying the site out and give updated opinion later on.

It goes down everytime after you claimed it. It is not really a big deal though it is only a faucet for the sake of testing the site. The interface is totally unique compared to the other site. It give some essence like playing in bustabit but this is some kinda dice game

Most people just dont like the the 'autobetting' but yeah there are some script ready to be used though so it is not big deal as well. This is atleast unlike the other dice site around here for sure
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
December 31, 2017, 04:13:15 AM
I must say the free faucet is a nice touch but why does the amount keep changing.

The faucet is only there to allow people to try out the game free of risk. The amount decreases the more you use it as you should have had enough time to decide if you like the game and want to deposit and play.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
December 31, 2017, 03:57:07 AM
Ok so i been trying to play on this new site and give it a fair chance.  I must say that i am not really a fan of the whole websites game feel. Maybe it is because i am not accustomed to this layout type. I must say the free faucet is a nice touch but why does the amount keep changing.  I will keep trying the site out and give updated opinion later on.
Good to see  players like tmyou give a chance to a new gambling site. Some members here say terrible things because they don't feel the new User Interface or thinks it is inferior to what they are used to seeing. For me able to experience many dice sites I can say the difference always boils down to their website design and of course other promotions such as free faucets and lotteries.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
December 31, 2017, 01:10:32 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
December 30, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

bustadice is a very nice gambling house. and they are always updating the system in order to give comfort to its users to stay comfortable doing gambling in bustadice. I think it's a good thing to do bustadice

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
December 30, 2017, 03:07:25 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
December 23, 2017, 01:39:01 PM
Then if he is walking away with atleast 18btc from a 0.05btc deposit then he is lucky and should not tempt fate any further.
Losing is the sure way to destroy what you have built up from being just that
lucky. Embarrassed
not a matter of luck. this is a very fair gambling site. and for that a lot of players who benefit from bustadice. I am happy to support this project as a campaign team, because bustadice is not disappointing and very honest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
December 20, 2017, 11:09:21 AM
Awesome site here guys. Backed by RHaver(owner of bustabit). I joined 2 weeks ago and i'm simply killin it. Withdraws are fast n instant as well

Oh wow! That's almost a half a million dollars you're up! Congratulations!  Grin
Wait wait, is there gambling in bytecoins or what I see is reality in bitcoin? If you really won so much, then congrats, it's simply amazing, enjoy life Cheesy
RHavar I am amazed if you can write ; D after that.
Like website, it's still very nice in dark colours. Seems people enjoy playing and investing here, congrats, wish you success and I guess you can easily achieve it from old experience.
Haven't checked the site yet but I don't think they have allowed you to bet in bytecoins.
To be honest I don't know what bytecoins are used for as I have not looked into this altcoin any further.
I know byteball has a site now where you can use them but that is a separate subject and not about this site.
I think it is time for sites to start to use altcoins such as these two for being able to have some usage out of them and less direct use of bitcoin since it is very hard to use now with the blockchain stalling almost all transaction if you don't apply a fee to the miners of atleast $25 now.
I have had a send last night with 0.0015btc and it is still not confirmed even one time for the past 12 hours now.
Alot unconfirmed transactions and they just keep on piling up.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 07:55:54 PM
the site is very legit. i always play. and there is one person here who is always on fire. i think he's winning like 18btc.. congrats! i hope many people will play here.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
December 18, 2017, 10:15:29 AM
Then if he is walking away with atleast 18btc from a 0.05btc deposit then he is lucky and should not tempt fate any further.

Don't think it's the case : if you have a closer look at the screenshot posted on upper right corner you may see an ATL Profit ( seemengly stands for All Time Low Profit) of -1.4xx BTC therefore he deposited at least one satoshi more than that amount to be able to keep on playing and climbing back to 25 BTC profit.

Let say that he dropped that 1.4 btc and still lose everything and again back to 23 btc how much do you think he earned? I believe this is really great amount just to get those numbers around you. Although he is losing it but from 0.05 btc or let say 1.4 btc to 23 btc is good number and for current price it is really good
Pages:
Jump to: