Pages:
Author

Topic: bustadice – Dilution fee lowered to 1% - page 42. (Read 37168 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 266
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 07, 2018, 01:59:06 AM
I think it will be good for the bustadice of they accepts other coins than bitcoin,because now price of bitcoin becomes too volatile so people are scared to use bitcoin so it will be good if they add some other currencies as well.

What does bitcoin volatility has anything to do with gambling? when bitcoin goes down, so does alt that means everything in crypto world is volatille. If someone gamble with bitcoin, he will get bitcoin as well so even if the price dropped down you will still get bitcoin if you win so I dont think that it is really an issue
Maybe he is pertaining to the current value of alts which is cheaper than bitcoin and if time comes that he win, he can hold that coin and wait till it's value rise the way bitcoin does. Like what happen in ripple and ethereum in an instant their value grows though not as high as bitcoin but the range of increase is good enough for a holder to profit well.
Yes,you are right.Because now a days people consider gambling is also an investment so they can hold their winnings and cashout when it was bumped like what happened in some altcoins which have ability to make quick bump .
There maybe other reasons that if the bitcoin value dropped too much the people may lose interest on playing with bitcoin so adding other coins also is good for the future of bustadice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 07, 2018, 01:44:31 AM
I am recently signed up to bustadice site and played some bets and win some bits too and it looks more easy than other sites and its more lucky for me too.I hope the lucky run will continue forever for me.

I think it will be good for the bustadice of they accepts other coins than bitcoin,because now price of bitcoin becomes too volatile so people are scared to use bitcoin so it will be good if they add some other currencies as well.

And btw what about the volatility of bitcoin? If bitcoin volatile then other coin will follow too because other coin is still part of bitcoin

I meant to say that the price of bitcoin is going down and down,if someday the price of bitcoin get too thinner then our reward maybe not worth too much so if we have other coins with stable price when compared to bitcoin volatility then our winning will be worth in future.

It is not always happens then when the price of bitcoin falls other coins also will follow only it happened at some instances but it happened upside down also many times.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
February 06, 2018, 08:11:22 PM
I am recently signed up to bustadice site and played some bets and win some bits too and it looks more easy than other sites and its more lucky for me too.I hope the lucky run will continue forever for me.

Yeah I hope they do accept any crypto beside bitcoin to make sure they have any options for people to bet. But I think this is not possible, since OP give really huge of max bet for btc. How much do you think OP can get the max bet for other coin like doge or ltc? I believe this is too much for them unless they lowered their btc max bet

And btw what about the volatility of bitcoin? If bitcoin volatile then other coin will follow too because other coin is still part of bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
February 06, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

What does bitcoin volatility has anything to do with gambling? when bitcoin goes down, so does alt that means everything in crypto world is volatille. If someone gamble with bitcoin, he will get bitcoin as well so even if the price dropped down you will still get bitcoin if you win so I dont think that it is really an issue
Maybe he is pertaining to the current value of alts which is cheaper than bitcoin and if time comes that he win, he can hold that coin and wait till it's value rise the way bitcoin does. Like what happen in ripple and ethereum in an instant their value grows though not as high as bitcoin but the range of increase is good enough for a holder to profit well.
Yes it does make a difference.
The amount of time and the value of how much you spend trying to send the actual amount that you receive does make a difference if you are either using bitcoin or litecoin/eth.
It costs a fraction if sending using bitcoin of what you would spend to send in either of the later mentioned.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
February 06, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
February 06, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 108
February 06, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Yes it's true playing in bustadice is quite easy compare to other dice game site. I also enjoy it and in fact I win little by little each day, I tried playing dice 5 rounds each day and regardless of the result I stop and play again the next day. This strategy works for me and majority of my games incurred winnings, I also hope this luck will continue.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 05, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

February 04, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
Is any one know what to do now,the website is not working for me since today morning,it say'connecting to the servers'.But it keeps doing that and I checked my internet connection no problem with it.I hope this is a temporary issue.  Sad

Your browser might be caching more aggressively than it should and trying to use an old version of the site. Try force reloading the page (Ctrl + F5 on Windows and Linux or Cmd + Shift + R on macOS) and see if that helps.

Thank you for your help,I completely uninstalled my browser and installed again and it works fine now,I think the cache is that problem with my issue.
Activity: 528
Merit: 368
February 04, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
Is any one know what to do now,the website is not working for me since today morning,it say'connecting to the servers'.But it keeps doing that and I checked my internet connection no problem with it.I hope this is a temporary issue.  Sad

Your browser might be caching more aggressively than it should and trying to use an old version of the site. Try force reloading the page (Ctrl + F5 on Windows and Linux or Cmd + Shift + R on macOS) and see if that helps.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
February 04, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

It's working for me so you might want to go back and check your end again.
February 04, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 04, 2018, 03:16:44 AM
Bustadice is under maintenance Now Sad
Already online. Is that really profitable to play there?

Yes it is because it offers us upto 20 times of our betting amount.So just try that site if you are luck enough you can get more profits but don't forget that gambling is not a way to earn money main thing is fun purpose.

But for me the website is down is anyone can confirm that bustadice is working?
Yeah bustadice is still working on i just gambled their today a minutes a go and luckily i won some bits.
Just try to gambled their i think it is a fair gambling site so far i won some bits their, but always remember that just set the amount that you can afford to lose in gambling. Thinking a good strategy will lead you to earned a huge profit in gambling just like bustadice.

Yes 100% sure profitable if you have a luck. fair game easy to gambled site.
Just try to visit the link under my signature. Wink
February 04, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

Yes it is because it offers us upto 20 times of our betting amount.So just try that site if you are luck enough you can get more profits but don't forget that gambling is not a way to earn money main thing is fun purpose.

But for me the website is down is anyone can confirm that bustadice is working?
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
February 03, 2018, 10:46:19 PM
very profitable. there have been many reviews that bustadice is the best dice gambling currently under way
Are they going to offer to use any other coins on their site for wagering with.
Such as ethereum or ripple maybe?
Now that would get interesting on the site.
Something new is always something good when it comes to dice sites. Wink
for now it seems to have not happened yet. but maybe daniel will consider this. if considering enthusiasts altcoin test increases. and it will be the latest innovation in bustadice if daniel responds well to your feedback. and I also suggest things oni to be done by the owner of this dice gambling site.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
February 03, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
Are they going to offer to use any other coins on their site for wagering with.
Such as ethereum or ripple maybe?
Now that would get interesting on the site.
Something new is always something good when it comes to dice sites. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 11:29:13 AM
February 03, 2018, 09:11:54 AM
That's not related the bankroll and your luck it is have a big different between of them.
You are the one who bring your luck not others, in gambling bustadice i have my own techniques and strategies.

I never knew that these two sites are the same owner now and i thought sir Daniel has owned only bustadice.
Well, so far these two site now was really good about to gambled.
There is no relation between the luck and the sites its only lays on the individuals.But I hope combining these two sites may introduce more profit system than the current value to attract more players.Lets see what will happen until that make your bets high to earn more rewards from bustadice.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 03, 2018, 04:40:14 AM
That's not related the bankroll and your luck it is have a big different between of them.
You are the one who bring your luck not others, in gambling bustadice i have my own techniques and strategies.

I never knew that these two sites are the same owner now and i thought sir Daniel has owned only bustadice.
Well, so far these two site now was really good about to gambled.

Bustadice and bustabit was two different project with two different owner from the start but recently Daniel bought bustabit as well, period.
That was clearly stated you sir thanks for clarification.
Pages:
Jump to: