Pages:
Author

Topic: Buttman's Analcoin | SHA256 | 150K POW | 125% Annual POS | Launched - page 4. (Read 19135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
its not really, he was contracted to fixed the botched code (which he did beautifully)

thats not the official repo though... there is a commit missing that will hinder compilation in the main repo that should be merged shorty so I would recommend keeping an eye on the official repo from this point on.

Yep I will be pulling my repo down soon after its merged. For some reason having a repo with the word anal in it isnt great for business Tongue

dont be ashamed sir, your anal is amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
its not really, he was contracted to fixed the botched code (which he did beautifully)

thats not the official repo though... there is a commit missing that will hinder compilation in the main repo that should be merged shorty so I would recommend keeping an eye on the official repo from this point on.

Yep I will be pulling my repo down soon after its merged. For some reason having a repo with the word anal in it isnt great for business Tongue
legendary
Crackpot Idealist

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
alright i have version 1 daemon and wallet not syncing got stuck on block 50352 how to update wallet and getting it sync or do i need to compile daemon all again

correct. you need to clone this repo https://github.com/presstab/analcoin and recompile

thanks will do honestly i didnt know its another presstab's endevour
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
alright i have version 1 daemon and wallet not syncing got stuck on block 50352 how to update wallet and getting it sync or do i need to compile daemon all again

correct. you need to clone this repo https://github.com/presstab/analcoin and recompile
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Lol thats hillarious. "Save the beaver" haha whata slogan Cheesy
Seriously there is too many coins right now :p
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
This one cracks me up everytime I come back to this thread  Grin Cool

Please continue as you do dev! This is awesome
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Everything is working perfectly, i'm very pleased my Anals are staking.. Excellent work.....

Agree Smiley Most excellent of work, PressTab really got to the very bowels of Analcoin and managed to tweak portions of code at a depth of understanding most people would not be able to do!

The problem is I am now addicted to Anal, due to the new stake I am now receiving substantial Anal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it is making my eyes water!

Would anyone else like to join me at the first meeting at

ANALHOLICS ANONYMOUS?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDV_yM7W0AAhIhd.jpg:large
LMAO !!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Had me sweating with all the ANAL going around.  Cry Cry Cry  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Welcome Mr Plug Of Butts! Anal is becoming very popular these days, you should be sweating in fear my friend if we all decide to give you anal at once lol
Activity: 18
LMAO !!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Had me sweating with all the ANAL going around.  Cry Cry Cry  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Yes i use boostrap 20,7 Mb but it cant load it, debug log is empty

Bootstrap tested on Linux and Win and it works perfectly. It must be some other issue you have - maybe with the compile on your platform.

Hello

Please make sure you have the v1.1 wallet, if you are using the old wallet you should empty the analcoin folder except your wallet.dat file.

Create a .conf file with the new addnodes (in fact you shouldn't need this).

I am synced to block 50690 and happily staking, everything looks good with the new wallets.

Pretty exciting stuff, great work everyone so far Smiley
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Thats odd that it won't sync. The fork didnt occur until after 50k blocks. Are you using the bootstrap? Do you have anything odd in the debug log?
xrn
Beaglebone Bloack 512 MB RAM
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
What are you running the client on?
xrn
I add Analcoin.conf and i have 9 connection but i'm stuck at 45865 block and cant synchronize. I try load load bootstrap but it didnt work. It can be because i havnt enought free RAM memory ?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The port should be 14642.

Does this mean port 14642 must be opened on the firewall for staking?
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Cool, looks like everything is working as planned and cryptoid & yobit now are on the correct chain. Always nice to have a drama free fork... although sometimes the drama is fun Wink
Pages:
Jump to: