Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy a car with bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2808 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1007
January 28, 2017, 07:55:56 AM
A couple of months ago a man gave of ads per bitcoin, it is unusual and the news appeared in various media, so a man get free advertising to the whole country, bitcoin works wonders.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
January 28, 2017, 06:27:24 AM
Actually, that is one of my future goals. To buy a car using bitcoin. Not only car, i also wants to buy house and lot if ever i will gain a lots of bitcoin in the future. I believe that it is not impossible. All I need to do is study everything about bitcoin and the sites that offers investment with a good return. Of course I will be careful when investing.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
January 28, 2017, 05:41:57 AM
Amazing.. It looks like more and more businesses are starting to accept Bitcoin. What makes me sad though is that I cannot buy all these things with Bitcoin in my country.. I don't have more than 10 shops that accept it which is a shame. I keep thinking about starting my own BTC business. If America brings that many businesses accepting Bitcoin, I am wondering what would a BTC Mall be like.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 28, 2017, 05:36:32 AM
Thanks for this information I will check it out and find out more details as to where did they bought cars using bitcoin and litecoins. And if there is a site is it still running and working up to this day. But if they purchased it only to some individuals that would be another story. I hope to accomplish my research so I can publish it in a blog and in social media to help in the promotion of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
January 28, 2017, 01:49:09 AM
buy car with bitcoin is good and great way Wink so we no need to exchange it first to our real currency but the deal is better if we make a deal with same country with the buyer/seller so the shipping is cheaper than we should buy it with different country, use bitcoin to buy car more simple so we no need to bring physic money and can make transaction although we only use mobile device, it will be great breakthrough
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 28, 2017, 01:06:56 AM
Never heard of this also. It would be better to buy cars personally rather to buy it online using bitcoin right? because buying it personally have a really large difference than buying it online. In personal, you can inspect the car if there are any damages or any problems, while in online, you can only see and inspect the car by its appearance, and not the whole car, just my opinion.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 27, 2017, 09:05:23 PM
Not only cars are being sold or bought in Bitcoin.  You can check this site to see more varieties of luxury items that is in sales in Bitcoin.  https://www.bitpremier.com/  

I never heard about that site before. I just even see someone claimed that he bought a car by bitcoin, but a few people was doubt about it.

well, does the site have kind of testimony of people who have bought the car by bitcoin? if it does, then I think you can trust it.

It is quite for sometimes now since people/company are selling their cars for bitcoin since bitcoin had been popular to investors and speculators.
And probably more to come in the future, bitcoin is getting popular therefore more investors will be coming in selling their stuffs. Life would be fast and easy for the buyers and sellers once they are fully educated with how bitcoin works. I am sure if this is very popular with big countries, small countries will follow and we connect in a border less network.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
January 27, 2017, 07:31:53 PM
Not only cars are being sold or bought in Bitcoin.  You can check this site to see more varieties of luxury items that is in sales in Bitcoin.  https://www.bitpremier.com/  

I never heard about that site before. I just even see someone claimed that he bought a car by bitcoin, but a few people was doubt about it.

well, does the site have kind of testimony of people who have bought the car by bitcoin? if it does, then I think you can trust it.

It is quite for sometimes now since people/company are selling their cars for bitcoin since bitcoin had been popular to investors and speculators.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
January 27, 2017, 07:19:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2017, 05:19:16 PM
Buying a car with bitcoin would not add any additional value to car but after few years that car would cost you more if bitcoin price is up.I read somewhere here that in early bitcoin days someone spent 10,000 BTC to buy a pizza.Today he could have bought a whole pizza restaurant with this amount
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 27, 2017, 05:10:21 PM
Each country has some law about selling/trading cars if the company is directly telling you that you can buy their cars using bitcoin much better and no hassle but if you cant you have to find a person who is willing to go for a trade using your bitcoin. I still think you have to spend fiat for paying fees and working thru the contract needed.
Certainly, you have to pay through fiat for shipping fee perhaps. However, sometimes sellers would include the shipping with with through your bitcoin payment. Whenever doing this transaction, I can't do it online since I can't acsertain if I would really get the car or not, regardless it was sold in a site. If I'll do trading my bitcoin to a car, I'll do it by meet ups so that I can assure that the car is in a good condition and I can get it as I paid for it.
I dont think its good to buy a car far from your place and ship it, how can you save when you include shipping fee it is just not a package but a CAR so the fee is big that buying thru internet would be a disadvantage instead of just cashing out your bitcoin and buy it thru fiat.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 27, 2017, 05:06:14 PM
Each country has some law about selling/trading cars if the company is directly telling you that you can buy their cars using bitcoin much better and no hassle but if you cant you have to find a person who is willing to go for a trade using your bitcoin. I still think you have to spend fiat for paying fees and working thru the contract needed.
Certainly, you have to pay through fiat for shipping fee perhaps. However, sometimes sellers would include the shipping with with through your bitcoin payment. Whenever doing this transaction, I can't do it online since I can't acsertain if I would really get the car or not, regardless it was sold in a site. If I'll do trading my bitcoin to a car, I'll do it by meet ups so that I can assure that the car is in a good condition and I can get it as I paid for it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 27, 2017, 05:03:37 PM
Honestly speaking I do not understand the benefit to a seller for accepting bitcoin more so if bitcoin is not regulated in the country where his business is located.How is he going to show this deal in accounts?If he first convert bitcoin into fiat then what is the point of accepting bitcoin in the first place?
January 27, 2017, 05:02:55 PM
You may be interested in this: https://cars.overstock.com/

They sell almost any type of car you can buy for bitcoin. Currently they have 5,175,234 cars.

I think it depends on your location if you can find any car deal who accepting bitcoin if I'm not mistaken, I tried searching and obviously my country doesnt show any deals available  Grin lucky to people who can find bitcoin deals as they can maximize their bitcoin usage.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
January 27, 2017, 04:51:35 PM
You may be interested in this: https://cars.overstock.com/

They sell almost any type of car you can buy for bitcoin. Currently they have 5,175,234 cars.

January 27, 2017, 04:46:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2017, 02:40:26 PM
Someone already posted about Tesla Car and after i googled it I see that internet is full of news about Tesla cars sold for bitcoin.
I am not 100% sure but it seems that Tesla Motors accepts direct bitcoin payments. Thought I can't find info about Bitcoin on their official site.

https://www.tesla.com/support
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 27, 2017, 02:37:44 PM
It will very positive and good to start doing that kind of shopping from now one. It will a big step for btc and for us of course Wink I don't know if something like that have ever happened but it would be awesome.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
January 27, 2017, 02:19:46 PM
I think only bitcoin users that can sell  their car that accepting bitcoin.. but not all.. and i think there are still few bitcoin user there are selling car or buying car with bitcoin.. since its not a problem to buy car since bitcoin is money and they can meet them if they near in the place.
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
January 27, 2017, 01:51:54 PM
Have anyone visited this site they claim to sell cars using bitcoins. http://www.reversedealer.com/bitcoin-donation-form

While doing online research I stumbled on this site that sells cars using bitcoin. This is new to me so I am asking you guys if you have experienced logging on this and bought some cars. Your feedback will be really helpful to my research on the usefulness of bitcoin.

That's the right move from their side. If a seller starts accepting Bitcoin he definitely brings more attention to his shop either online or a walk-in one. I wish more places to start trading with Bitcoin, it's popularity and acceptance will grow that way.
This is indeed a great initiative. The good thing for them is that if Bitcoin becomes mainstream, they can attract a large amount of customers. If the service and cars have quality, I myself would consider the possibility of buying there.
Pages:
Jump to: