Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy a car with bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2808 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
January 26, 2017, 11:14:21 AM
I didnt heard about this one regarding on purchasing cars through online by using bitcoin and i didnt heard for anybody does purchase wit it.Well maybe i missed some news.All i can say on this thing that we could really buy what we want online with bitcoin as long the seller or company does really accept it.

Personally, I did not find the any site and physical car sellers accepting bitcoins in my city or anywhere. I think in computers Dell and Apple accepting bitcoin as payment but no any car companies. I wish Jeep and  Mercedes to accept btc soon.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
January 26, 2017, 10:55:45 AM
I didnt heard about this one regarding on purchasing cars through online by using bitcoin and i didnt heard for anybody does purchase wit it.Well maybe i missed some news.All i can say on this thing that we could really buy what we want online with bitcoin as long the seller or company does really accept it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 26, 2017, 09:34:52 AM
It is my first time seeing that site and all videos was all on teaching newbies about bitcoin and I think it is still on a dollar price and not on bitcoin like what is in my screen shot, I think they will add some button that you can buy vehicles with dollar and bitcoin but the bitcoin part is still in progress, well I think the videos purpose was to tell to the public that are not aware of bitcoin what it is and how to use it they are promoting their vehicles and bitcoin at the same time that is what opinion about the site.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 26, 2017, 09:29:32 AM
you can buy anything with bitcoin specially these days, as long as the other person is willing to accept bitcoin, and i said specially these days because the number of people who are more than willing to accept bitcoin payment is growing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
January 26, 2017, 09:26:09 AM
Its really interesting because its rare to see this car dealing website which is accepting bitcoin. But sad to say i never heard this site before. But i search google about this site. Heres what i found

Reverse Dealer
39015 AB-2A #116, Red Deer, AB T4P 2V5, Canada

Tel #(403) 896-3749
Heres the review
http://www.safetodobusiness.com/alberta-red-deer/business/16964/Reverse-Dealer.html
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 26, 2017, 09:21:28 AM
Have anyone visited this site they claim to sell cars using bitcoins. http://www.reversedealer.com/bitcoin-donation-form

While doing online research I stumbled on this site that sells cars using bitcoin. This is new to me so I am asking you guys if you have experienced logging on this and bought some cars. Your feedback will be really helpful to my research on the usefulness of bitcoin.

Never heard this news before, buying a car costs much more than ordinary goods, so accept bitcoin is tough job for a dealer, maybe the dealer can transact with bitpay, it would be much easy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 26, 2017, 09:13:48 AM
Have anyone visited this site they claim to sell cars using bitcoins. http://www.reversedealer.com/bitcoin-donation-form

While doing online research I stumbled on this site that sells cars using bitcoin. This is new to me so I am asking you guys if you have experienced logging on this and bought some cars. Your feedback will be really helpful to my research on the usefulness of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: