Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoin? - page 10. (Read 2307 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:57:29 AM
On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

Nothing requires you to buy altcoin at the moment, because I think altcoin can not match the bitcoin now, even if any coin you buy is actually good.
So make sure your mind is conscious when buying coins by knowing all the risks that exist in every business / investment.
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 11:29:44 PM
Research the projects that are starting up. Do not just rely on some knowledge being dropped by a person on the internet. Dive deep, look at every detail of the project, check out the founders, look at the white paper, business paper, social media, company location (if a company), country of operation, website... Finally, see if the project has any real world application and if the project is completed, underway or waiting on funding.
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
among altcoins also lots of coins that have good prospects in the future so do not forget to buy Altcoin for investment purposes, for big profit I suggest choosing a strong altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, or EOS.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
July 08, 2018, 11:20:35 PM
Litecoin is a good choice for the long term investment because you will never worried that your this will will crash deeper and also worrying that this will be dead from the dip because like ethereum, litecoin is also strong enough to cross from the dip when bitcoin recover.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 08, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
It will be much more effective if you yourself learn to identify promising projects. Pay attention to the project team, analyze the white paper and road map, determine the size of the community that the project supports. These simple examples will help you make the right choice.
I agree with you. The best decisions are taken on the basis of the identification and self-examination of the coins you are interested in. You can start by reading the project's white paper, team experience, and project-related matters. Starting investments with altcoins that are in the top rank, I think it will be safer.
continuous improvement in Altcoin. so that with the development that continues to show increased ability to generate profits that are much greater and very able to make its own profit by having Altcoin through buying and making it a source of income is high enough.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 11:03:13 PM
Then you should pay attention to this website, which can see the development progress of most altcoin.
https://github.com/
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 11:01:05 PM
The simplest way to choose a quality project is to invest in the top 20 coins on a coinmarketcap. But with this method of investing, you should not count on thousands of profits in percentage terms - this is more for people who want to save their money.
Activity: 210
July 08, 2018, 10:53:43 PM
On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

All will be much better if you yourself learn to identify which projects are more promising. Look at the project team, its reputation and how many followers / communities are supported by the project. These simple examples will help you make the right choice, and become a classy player.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
July 08, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
I think you can buy now, because now the price is also still cheap, so it will also generate many profits by selling higher prices.
I feel that investors will be worried seeing market are in dip for many days and even not thinking of buying more coins right now. May I say that they aren't wrong, of course we also need securities of not losing. And even the price is high still we can earned profit from them and much comfortable as market grows day by day rather than in dip situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

this time the bitcoin grows back and is followed by altcoin growth, so there are plenty of good choices. but you should give priority to research and analysis as people recommend it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 12:05:06 PM
You can base your buying decision on technology that is driving your prospective coin, the volume and the capitalization of your coin and it's liquidity and prospect in terms of development and growth!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
According to many experts, Efirium is one of the most promising currencies of the crypto-market. It has long been the second longest time among digital currencies, second only to Bitcoin.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
July 08, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
Yes, You should buy alternativecoin as of now
because it is affordable to the budget of every investor in this industry and business and also it is a good opportunity to be grabbed of.
Activity: 252
July 04, 2018, 11:20:38 PM
of course for us to buy altcoin is also a good way that we use to get a lot of profit, by buying low price and we are waiting for higher selling price, so we will get many benefits in the next few months.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 04, 2018, 11:15:22 PM
It will be much more effective if you yourself learn to identify promising projects. Pay attention to the project team, analyze the white paper and road map, determine the size of the community that the project supports. These simple examples will help you make the right choice.
I agree with you. The best decisions are taken on the basis of the identification and self-examination of the coins you are interested in. You can start by reading the project's white paper, team experience, and project-related matters. Starting investments with altcoins that are in the top rank, I think it will be safer.
buying Altcoin would be great for now. with the development potential of Altcoin currently growing. with the development of this presentable to be a distinct advantage to get the bigger again in the future. so it's great to buy Altcoin especially with Altcoin which has a much more improved development than any other Altcoin.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

According to this, if there are many ways to make a good investment choice in crypto, but of course it has an investment risk, it will be much more effective if you yourself learn to identify promising projects. Do a mature analysis of the coins you will choose, such as: Observe the project team, analysis of white paper and street maps. But There is some Altcoin that has bright future like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 10:43:42 PM
which I see now the price of altcoin still has not gone up but for the current market that I see is a bit of a raise and so you better invest in altcoin that promise or invest in Bitcoin because if you buy altcoin, for now, I think it is not possible
Activity: 113
July 04, 2018, 10:34:45 PM
I think you can buy now, because now the price is also still cheap, so it will also generate many profits by selling higher prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 06:54:23 PM
Buying altcoins and hodl is the best strategy but right now I will not endorse any cryptocurrency to buy. coz there are lot of good and bad on the project. But if you really wanted to have a stable coin then choose top 30 coins they are here to stay.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
start to learn about the project you want to invest, thoroughly deeper about the team inside. or follow a bitcointalk forum discussing good coins. usually more accurate because of their own experience.
Pages:
Jump to: