Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoin? - page 9. (Read 2307 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 09, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
I think buying altcoin is a very precise long-term investment, as we know that traditional investments like gold, property, stocks and so on move very slowly and to make money grow fast then altcoin investment is a more profitable thing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 09, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
If I think this is the right time to buy Ethereum now the price of Ethereum falls If you want to invest in altcoin then I suggest you to buy it now Ethereum is one of the potential future altcoin.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
You can buy Ethereum, it is a stable coin, having a great potential, a good coin for investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:28:44 AM
Bitcoin is much more likely to fall.Altcoins can offer buyers the opportunity to come at very low prices.It is not too dangerous to take it right now,already low but there is a lower price chance.
For that we have to learn to find a good crypto project, because it can determine whether it is good or bad, and now I do not see the point in investing in bitcoin and etherium. Critics of this coin will no longer grow strongly in price.
Activity: 85
July 09, 2018, 09:23:20 AM
I like Ethereum, it's a stable coin, has a lot of potential, a good coin for investment, now the price is suitable for buying Ethereum.
Activity: 274
July 09, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
Bitcoin is much more likely to fall.Altcoins can offer buyers the opportunity to come at very low prices.It is not too dangerous to take it right now,already low but there is a lower price chance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
Make sure you know what you’re doing and remember to never invest more than what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 406
July 09, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
I hope you bought bunch of coin when the price is drastic. Buying NEO and EOS that time is a great move because there's a huge possibility that it will increase for the next few months. For now, try holding bunch of EOS and NEO and you can also hold some cheaper coins that has a good future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 09, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
I could advise you to look at a project called Pindi X. the Team is strong, the project is promising and costs very little now, in the coming days a lot of events and the launch of Pos devices this week!
In this kind of bear trend in the market, this will be our advantage to buy more cheaper coin because it is affordable to buy and all we need to do is to wait for the right time to explodes high prices so that we can earned good profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
I could advise you to look at a project called Pindi X. the Team is strong, the project is promising and costs very little now, in the coming days a lot of events and the launch of Pos devices this week!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 09:14:05 AM
You need to be very careful when choosing the right coins to purchase. It seems to me that the market is very unpredictable, so we should not invest in little-known coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
July 09, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
You have 2 main paths:
1. You can buy top altcoins. You can explore each. All of them have both supporters and opponents. You can buy any coin from the top, or several.
2. You can study the information and analyze young coins to find undervalued and buy them. In this case, you're better off buying as many different coins as possible and getting ready to keep them for a year, two and maybe longer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
if in my opinion for now so much Altcoins now that have a very low price, I think personally we better invest in altcoin for now and do not buy altcoin because i know now altcoin price will soon peak again and so i am sure with kiitaa for invest we can buy altcoin by getting the profit from us investing at the moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
Market is still risky for buying altcoins but I can get risk and investing when I have cash, if you take risk you can buy because everything is very cheap now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
I think ether is a safe coin to buy. because the price is stable and in a long time will rise.
so it is very minimize the losses we will experience
Activity: 392
July 09, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
If you get Ethereum nowadays and so the thorn goes up to $ 800 afresh, so you testament arouse a trap several dates on summit of. let's get ethereum now
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 01:26:55 AM
You should really know more about the coin that you will be investing with. Reading whitepaper is one of the appropriate to do and self reflection about the ICO that you like to invest. Then notice if the team who manage the campaign is trusted and proven in this section of crypto side by side accusations of scam. Team and whitepaper is one of the main ingredients. Good luck mate.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 09, 2018, 01:21:28 AM
Eth is the most established and most stable Altcoin. You will quickly earn a profit. The future of Eth is very promising if used as long-term investment.If you buy Ethereum now and then the price goes up to $ 800 again, then you will get a profit many times over.
Activity: 252
July 09, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
If you want to buy altcoin then you have to look at a potentially good altcoin like ethereum for example, I believe that altcoin is very good for investment and no doubt. This time is a good time to buy it because the price is down.
Activity: 88
July 09, 2018, 01:05:21 AM
You need to get knowledge of encryption, because usually you need to judge whether a coin is good or bad, such as analyzing team members, analyzing white papers, you need to go to tweets, telegrams, to see community activity, these are all you need to learn to analyze This usually takes a certain amount of time
Pages:
Jump to: