Pages:
Author

Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ??? - page 6. (Read 2631 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632
October 31, 2018, 04:25:14 PM
It could be a smart play to get into some altcoins right now, at least till Jan 2019 when the new year will bring fresh sentiments.

A lot of projects are considerably under even ICO levels, and if you believe in the team and the future of the functionality of a particular crypto,
it might be a great time to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 04:01:34 PM
As we are seeing the crypto market is not recovered properly yet. And most of the coins are now down I think this is the time to buy altcoins and we should hold them until they are not pumping.
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
October 31, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
I think it's the right time to buy. Yes, the price may go down. However, if you make a gradual purchase, I think good earnings can be provided. Waiting in difficult times is not easy. But then you can have nice things.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
It can be a good time to buy some alt coins. We have  seen as example that Wepower have made a good price increase in the latest days. The project, product and the team are the main reasons to invest in an alt coin.
It could be a good time to really invest more since most altcoins are cheaper than before since bitcoin has been declining in the market that's why we keep seeing some lowest price in almost altcoins and it's a bit huge of a loss if you were investing during pumps.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 02:28:58 PM
For me, it is the right moment to buy altcoins before the full recovery happens. It’s also a good time to buy because the prices are cheaper. But be sure to buy coins that are best for long term. You need a bit of patience for holding to ensure great profit.
now all altcoin prices have decreased significantly, now altcoin has a variety of good and potential coins. if you want to buy altcoin choose a good coin and potentially can be used as the right choice to get a profit.
Today, it is very dangerous to make a choice even among the top-rated coins. Many experts believe that the current state of the cryptocurrency market will have a very negative impact on the development of many projects.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
For me, it is the right moment to buy altcoins before the full recovery happens. It’s also a good time to buy because the prices are cheaper. But be sure to buy coins that are best for long term. You need a bit of patience for holding to ensure great profit.
now all altcoin prices have decreased significantly, now altcoin has a variety of good and potential coins. if you want to buy altcoin choose a good coin and potentially can be used as the right choice to get a profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 01:19:42 PM
After each fall, however, growth follows as the day always comes. Selling now probably is not very wise, I'd rather buy cheaper altcoins/tokens and bitcoin. It depends on everyone who wants to buy. If you buy altcoins, I think we will wait for a good price increase.
I would buy coins with a low value, they have the potential to grow at a price of 100%.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 01:15:50 PM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
It is golden time to take entry into cryptocurrency. Because market is recovering and others altcoins price will recover and break all time high. If you take entry lately then you will miss this bull run.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 12:19:38 PM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
Satoshi's original Bitcoin whitepaper is 10 years old today.But Bitcoin and ETH are down slightly and i think this is the last sign that we have the chance to buy Bitcoin and ETH as well as the Altcoins to invest in. It's possible that in the next few days there will be mutations.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 31, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

I think people should really start buying cheap altcoins now, because once the market starts recovering we might no see prices as cheap today. Most people regret not buying during the bear market, however, they hesitate on buying once the bear market starts. Stop being too skeptical, just buy and hold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 31, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
It can be a good time to buy some alt coins. We have  seen as example that Wepower have made a good price increase in the latest days. The project, product and the team are the main reasons to invest in an alt coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 31, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Buy only on those altcoins that has real product and good team supports. I like to buy ETH, ADA, BNB which I think this will going huge once the market goes to a bull run.

when u see a good project and a good opportunity (when everything is low) – there is a chance to buy that shouldn't be neglected.
Yeah we should grab this opportunity to buy those altcoins while it's still at lower price as this will give us a good profits once the market returns to a bullish trend. Those undervalued altcoins should we consider first.
Activity: 630
October 29, 2018, 12:25:43 PM
Of course buy, I believe that altcoins is an integral part of the cryptocurrency market, which is constantly in need of support.
But on the limits and also limit the risk and not desire to buy because now more and more new projects. obscure new altcoins that only deceive many people
I understand what needs to be done before and not to stop, Even if we have a bad state of the cryptocurrency market. But if there is already such an unbearable and someone wants to make an investment, then do it in really promising projects that already have quite good ratings.
I recently read the information in the network, where it was said that almost 50% of all Raikin Altcoin didn’t have a final product, and if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, many investors may suffer because of these projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Of course buy, I believe that altcoins is an integral part of the cryptocurrency market, which is constantly in need of support.
But on the limits and also limit the risk and not desire to buy because now more and more new projects. obscure new altcoins that only deceive many people
I understand what needs to be done before and not to stop, Even if we have a bad state of the cryptocurrency market. But if there is already such an unbearable and someone wants to make an investment, then do it in really promising projects that already have quite good ratings.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 11:44:06 AM
Many will say buy low and sell high is a good strategy if you want to invest in crypto. Although this will depends on the market situation as the price can swing in any direction. If you want to buy ethereum, then it's a good time to buy as the price is currently undervalued and this can rise higher once the market recovers considering that ETH is the second top coins that we have.
Activity: 812
October 29, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 10:37:43 PM
well, now is a good time to buy altcoin especially ethereum, I see the ETH value is very cheap and this is a golden opportunity to hold and make a profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 08:38:54 PM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 07:46:11 PM
In my opinion, investing at this point will still be a not advisable thing to do given that the market value of cryptos are not yet increasing from continuous market downtremd and as such, one wrong move will result to regret knowing that there is no assurance on which coin would be the best to invest. Waiting therefore would be the best thing to do on this bearish market.
Pages:
Jump to: