Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Australia and New Zealand - Bit Innovate - page 2. (Read 14612 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have used these guys 5 times in the last 6 weeks and have received good service every time. Service seems to actually be getting even faster over time, not that it was slow to begin with.

The commission is high, but the service has justified it for me, so far.

Yeah, they have excellent service, I received my coins within minutes of depositing the cash. So while I'm with you on the tremendous service part, the fees are a little too high for my liking. Next time I want to buy coins I'll probably try buying from a trusted forum member.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have used these guys 5 times in the last 6 weeks and have received good service every time. Service seems to actually be getting even faster over time, not that it was slow to begin with.

The commission is high, but the service has justified it for me, so far.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I love the marketplace competition. For buying BTC with NZD, can you do an online transfer, or is it strictly over-the-counter too?

We can only accept over the counter cash payments at this stage.
Activity: 169
I love the marketplace competition. For buying BTC with NZD, can you do an online transfer, or is it strictly over-the-counter too?
This mob are good. Best rates for small transactions. Last buy took 24mins between cash deposit and bitcoin in my wallet. Last time I sold bitcoin I got my cash in my account the same day Cool

Thanks jingos,

Glad to hear you are happy with our service and thanks for the feedback.
Activity: 23
This mob are good. Best rates for small transactions. Last buy took 24mins between cash deposit and bitcoin in my wallet. Last time I sold bitcoin I got my cash in my account the same day Cool
Thanks Seal. We are always happy to chat with anyone in the BTC space. We have been considering a meetup at some point this year. Maybe around our one year antislavery (august) time depending. If you ever wanna chat feel free to PM us. 
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
I'm currently based out in Sydney and want to wish you guys the best of luck. Australia is under-represented in the bitcoin market. If any of you guys wanna meet up to talk, give me a shout. I've worked with a number of the big players in the market and have been to the MtGox office in Tokyo so always have plenty of ideas Smiley
Some of my acquaintances have bought using Bitinnovate - and one mentioned that the bank teller was curious about it and said that they had seen a few deposits to 'bitinnovate' in the past day.
That's just one branch - so they must be doing a fair volume of trade!

I've now sold a few times using this service and had no problems.

I do hope that Bitinnovate has good relations with their bank manager(s) and is doing all the right things as far as AML laws...  It'd be a shame to see this service get unwanted attention from regulators due to the sheer demand for the service!

Bitinnovate - do you hold some capital in reserve in a separate bank account so that if your main trading account is frozen, you can still return whatever was in-flight during the freeze (or at least a good proportion of it)?

We have our funds distributed between a number of banks. Just like our BTC is held in a number of wallets. We will never keep everything in just one place. Having single points of failure is something we wish to avoid.

One of the major reason we don't accept EFT is not because fraud will leave us out of pocket but because it will tarnish our relationship with our banks and this is very important for us to maintain. We have just seen another Bitcoin company Bitfloor shut its doors for this very reason. https://bitfloor.com/
legendary
Activity: 1092
I'd love to use them, but I just can't justify paying twice the commission compared to MtGox.

Yeah.. that's what one of my friends said.  By the time she managed to set up a mtgox account and get funds into it - she paid much more than she would have at bitinnovate.
MtGox is good for catching a dip though.
Activity: 112
I'd love to use them, but I just can't justify paying twice the commission compared to MtGox.
legendary
Some of my acquaintances have bought using Bitinnovate - and one mentioned that the bank teller was curious about it and said that they had seen a few deposits to 'bitinnovate' in the past day.
That's just one branch - so they must be doing a fair volume of trade!

I've now sold a few times using this service and had no problems.

I do hope that Bitinnovate has good relations with their bank manager(s) and is doing all the right things as far as AML laws...  It'd be a shame to see this service get unwanted attention from regulators due to the sheer demand for the service!

Bitinnovate - do you hold some capital in reserve in a separate bank account so that if your main trading account is frozen, you can still return whatever was in-flight during the freeze (or at least a good proportion of it)?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Well, obviously Bitinnovate is well aware of the need for speed, I was contacted by support and the problem was a mistyped BSB number. It's the first time support anywhere replied to me within 15 minutes of contact. I expect that the funds will be availible tomorrow. I'm glad I used their service, god knows how difficult it would have been to sort out via a stressed by demand major exchange. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I used this service to sell BTC on the 02/04/13 and although I was told I would recieve the funds "within two business days". Its 04/04/13 with 15 minutes til the end of business hours and I'm chasing my money. I'll let the community know how it works out. There has been very heavy volume at MTGOX with complaints about lag (At least in the BTC-E Chat, where I happened to be lurking), but it raises some interesting questions about BTC. For example, while one of BTC's advantages is the decentralistion of trust, (you can't trust the banks, but you can trust the network) I and, I note, many others do not trust services within the bitcoin economy due to the hacks and scams it has been plagued with.
  To be fair to Bitinnovate, It is probably due to circumstances beyond their control, but the only advantage they can offer over selling directly on MTGOX is speed (as yet undetermined) and simplicity of service (which is excellent)
Thanks for the feedback julz
legendary
I sold a handful of Bitcoins with this crowd on Friday.  Got my money today by DD to an Australian bank. Seems like a good service so far!
Bit Innovate is please to announce the launch of our Buy Bitcoins service in New Zealand.

https://bitinnovate.com
We are pleased to announce the launch of our Sell Bitcoins service for AUD
https://bitinnovate.com/sell-bitcoins/
A New year and a new commission!

Bit Innovate is please to announce that we have permanently reduced our commission rate by more that 20% for our Buy Bitcoin service in Australia.

https://bitinnovate.com/a-new-year-and-a-new-base-commission-of-7-9/
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
9.9% commission? that's insane..
Pages:
Jump to: