Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 4. (Read 49849 times)

Activity: 943
Merit: 101
Just purchased some Amazon GCs from amazon4u through escrow.

Much appreciated!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
new inventory available...
just $6000 USD of GC inventory left
New Amazon Inventory

Lots of $400- $1000 Amazon Gifts cards...PM if you want anything
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
one more smooth transaction.  I got 1k gift card and I am very happy.

tks very much
I said lower the discount not increase it :-)

If you are almost sold out that means you shouldn't be selling them so cheap.

Judging by the laws of supply and demand you are right my friend...But I try not to think in terms of "cheap" or "expensive"....

I try to think in  terms such as "fair" rather than "too cheap" or "two expensive"  and currently my math tells me that  my discounts are "fair" for all parties involved...Smiley thanks for the tip....cheers
VTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 14
I said lower the discount not increase it :-)

If you are almost sold out that means you shouldn't be selling them so cheap.
Looks like so far no one has had issues with your giftcards, so if they are in fact more or less legit, you should consider lowering the discount, pretty sure you will still sell out.

I wish I could do more discounts, but I have only a few GCs left which should sell out this week at the current price.
I just bought 1k gift card.
Smooth transaction. I didnt use scrow.
I really recommend. Totally awesome

Thanks, and I hope you continue in business for a long time

Thanks for stopping by my shop man....
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I just bought 1k gift card.
Smooth transaction. I didnt use scrow.
I really recommend. Totally awesome

Thanks, and I hope you continue in business for a long time
VTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 14
Looks like so far no one has had issues with your giftcards, so if they are in fact more or less legit, you should consider lowering the discount, pretty sure you will still sell out.
Got more Amazon GCs....current inventory ~ $9000  USD
Got some Itunes vouchers as well...

4 X $50 USD each

BestBuy

1 X 100$

GameStop

2 X $50

And Amazon GCs...

~ $4000 USD
Thanks for the feedback man ! Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Bought from him a year or so ago, and just recently used up all of the credit without any issues. Bought more from him today with no issues. 10/10 would recommend.
Update :

Only about $6000 USD Amazon Gift cards left, inventory to be depleted soon.
Hey, im a previos buyer, can you do deals that are less than 100$ usd with me? let me know.

Actually Reynaldo, you are in luck....I have a $120 Amazon GC, let me know if you want it....btc-e rates as always
Hey, im a previos buyer, can you do deals that are less than 100$ usd with me? let me know.

Hey man,

I am not sure I have such a small gift card on Amazon...I think the smallest Amazon GC I have is $320 ...

I do have however a $100 bestbuy one...a couple of $50 bucks each from Itunes and some $50 bucks Gamestop GCs...

legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Yeah, from what I'm aware of he is only online when he had inventory.

Okay, I am online again with new inventory and new retailers besides Amazon.

Here is the full list of online retailers from where I can provide gift cards at a 20% discount for old clients and 15% OFF for new customers :

[snip]

Message me with the amount you want loaded on your gift card and I will be happy to provide the service for you. Escrow is accepted of course .

Looking to buy a gaming headset but dont have enough Bitcoin at the moment. How long will the offer last - referring to 15% discount?

From your last sentence, do you just sell Amazon.com giftcard? If so what is the minimum giftcard purchase?

The offer will last until I finish my whole gift card inventory. The smallest Amazon gift card I have is $320 I think, most of them being $1000 each.

I do have other retailers(BestBuy, Target, Itunes etc) as well, feel free to check the whole list.

I will also resume making orders on Amazon.com and the other websites, as soon as I'll  get more gift cards. My GC inventory is now under $10,000 and will probably sell out in a few days.

P.S - you mentioned something about gaming sets, I have quite a few gift cards from www.GameStop.com
Pages:
Jump to: