Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 8. (Read 49849 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
Just to reiterate what I've said earlier...I have a shortage of GCs , the discount  is now 15% OFF for both new and old clients...

I haven't heard back from you yet on my last pm asking if you were going to complete my last order?

I already sent you a PM yesterday, I already ordered your stuff...cheers

OK, what about me?

Item is still in my Wish List. Please order it, as funds are in escrow...

check your PMs...your stuff is already ordered
Activity: 125
Merit: 12
Just to reiterate what I've said earlier...I have a shortage of GCs , the discount  is now 15% OFF for both new and old clients...

I haven't heard back from you yet on my last pm asking if you were going to complete my last order?

Ahh yes, I didn't see the reply before. Thank you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502

OK, what about me?

Item is still in my Wish List. Please order it, as funds are in escrow...

Activity: 125
Merit: 12

PM's sent, payment sent to phillipma1957 as escrow

Let's do this! Grin
Do you have amazon gift card available and what is amount you have

what is minimum amount ?

Minimum Amazon Gift code is $1700+ ...Cheers
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
Do you have amazon gift card available and what is amount you have

what is minimum amount ?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Will you honor the 25% discount with any previous customers like you have stated previously?

Not a man of his words & did not give clear instructions to customers so i'd say no honor & only 15% discount.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Will you honor the 25% discount with any previous customers like you have stated previously?
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Hello Amazon4u,

Sent you a pm about the order I'm still waiting on from a couple weeks ago. Looking for an update.

thanks

Check your PMs

I still have  the escrow funds on this deal intact and not touched.   I am waiting for  a final outcome on it.

I already messaged "buysolar" I am waiting for his reply

Okay I will wait contact.  I will Also pm the BTC addy they are in. Pm has been sent to both parties. As you can see  the   funds are waiting.
Hello Amazon4u,

Sent you a pm about the order I'm still waiting on from a couple weeks ago. Looking for an update.

thanks

Check your PMs

I still have  the escrow funds on this deal intact and not touched.   I am waiting for  a final outcome on it.

I already messaged "buysolar" I am waiting for his reply
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Hello Amazon4u,

thanks

Check your PMs

I still have  the escrow funds on this deal intact and not touched.   I am waiting for  a final outcome on it.
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
yes but i was waiting for your instructions & obviously do not want to send them to wrong address & to create confusion. I've always followed step by step but after your trip it has jumped. I did reply to your pm & did as you instructed but you did not reply at all then went for vacation & did not ask me to send btc to you & i did not even needed an escrow.

It's not whether i am upset or not but gotta be fair right ? I posted in your thread when you announced that you are on a overseas trip & i pm'ed you but then no reply at all. Then the reduction in discount.

I have bought many things here & all of it went really smooth with a challenge & response in pm's & everyone kept their words.

Hope you can honor mine as I believe there was probably a miscommunication, messages weren't clear, busy schedule or change of plans. Please take few minutes to review our pm's. There were instructions to tell me to select items, i need & make sure it ships to my country, link of item, exchange rate using btc-e but no instruction to send btc to you or any address given to me.

Hello Amazon4u,

thanks

Check your PMs

U were travelling and did not give me add or instructions so i was waiting for your reply. And now i see this reply That it does not apply to me. Sob sob.

But the payment instructions were in the add.....I have one Bitcoin address....I understand that you are upset for not getting the 25% but at this point 15% is the best I can do....Don't take this personal, it is just business...
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
Hello Amazon4u,

thanks

Check your PMs

U were travelling and did not give me add or instructions so i was waiting for your reply. And now i see this reply That it does not apply to me. Sob sob.
Pages:
Jump to: