Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy as soon as possible - page 2. (Read 1070 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

dogecoin is a potential electronic coin

Investing in Dogecoin is wholly wrong and can not earn a profit in the long run as this crypto has no potential in the future. Dogecoin was born following the meme dog trend at the time, and now the crypto is only used to give each other as well as incentives for members who make great contributions on forums and social.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:17:07 PM
I agree with your point of view, you should buy bitcoin as soon as possible as experienced by those who are experienced in digital forensics, the bitcoin will increase over current
Activity: 157
July 26, 2018, 02:46:24 PM
With the current bull trend, holding Bitcoin a shot while would be profitable
Activity: 56
July 26, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.

Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
Dogecoin came as a joke but later trader took it as means to transfer fund from one exchange to another,as the transaction fee is fast and cheap then BTC.other than that it is useless coin as for me.
Dogecoin is a good coin and it is really suitable to be able to trade extensively in life. At present Dogecoin's value is also quite good to buy and hold in the next few months as the market is growing very well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

I think all currencies have potential, the difference makes it the time you want to get the profit.
May be I can rephrase this - obviously not all cryptocurrencies have and can realize their potential as it was originally meant but mostly all of them have a speculative potential - when they were correctly bought and sold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
DOGE itself is nothing special. But their team is very dedicated. Because the development team is persistent. It became a popular coin. I will invest in it if its price is low enough.
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
One of the most important advantages of Dogecoin, it is full transparency and availability. All force of a koin in his logo), but in reality of DOGE has great value in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
July 25, 2018, 12:39:32 PM
Dogecoin came as a joke but later trader took it as means to transfer fund from one exchange to another,as the transaction fee is fast and cheap then BTC.other than that it is useless coin as for me.
Activity: 70
July 25, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
It is a potential currency but I think it will not be of great value because its total supply is too large
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 10:56:09 AM
I have heard coin very potent. may be a good choice
Activity: 157
July 25, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
This is a really good period for newbies to come into cryptosystem, lots of coins are down now and that will soon be a thing of the past. The bull run is coming gradually, invest now and smile later
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
In my own view this is the best time to buy a coin or etherum or Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin as keep on increasing and etherum this will be a great chance for any investors to purchase coin at this time
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 07:23:58 AM
in my opinion, dogecoin is currently not having a good development and it seems that doge coin is not too much in demand, dogecoin is not too much potential and it will be very difficult to increase prices.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
July 24, 2018, 09:59:31 PM
As what i see bull market has started so buy  all the bitcoin as you can before whales will pump bitcoin like there is no end. Bitcoin will be back @ 10,000$ and by the of the year 25,000$
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 24, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

It is funny to now invest in Dogecoin, crypto that is considered "junk" in the cryptocurrency market. Right now the most valuable investment crypto is ETH when the exchange rate is low because of my investment experience that is buying low and sell high. If you invest in ETH, then assert that you will be profitable in August.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
Buying at the earliest could let you earn big as the market keeps on growing. People who missed of buying at a lower price could now make an investment. Missing it would leave the user miss the profiting opportunity. I believe this to be one of the best time to make profits through trading as the price fluctuation is taking place regularly.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
I save a lot of dogecoin to sell, now it seems not yet profit.
every time I get an advantage in trading in the market always buy a doge for my crypto savings.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 04:06:00 PM
How promising, time will tell. But as far as I have studied this coin and the team that it does not have a revolutionary idea and therefore there is no extreme need and demand to constantly buy it.
Activity: 95
July 24, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
I can confidently say that bitcoin should be bought, and not the rest of the coin, the more so.
Pages:
Jump to: