Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy as soon as possible - page 3. (Read 1070 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 24, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
and I would advise you to buy bcn, key and npxs, these are very cheap coins with growth potential at least of x3. Very abrupt investment of capital, so far the price is on a minimum since the beginning of the auction of these coins
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
July 24, 2018, 02:57:58 PM
in my opinion dogecoin is a coin that is very old and it seems like I heard that dogecoin was abandoned by the founder of dogecoin so that at this time dogecoin is only moving from the community so that it will be very horrible and dogecoin has no development anymore. so I think dogecoin isn't potential.
When the developer or founder do already abandoned it then this coin would really be good as dead but if we do try to look up here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/
We would see on whats its entire cap and volume on 24 hours which we can say theres still a community support and come to think going on rank 35 on CMC cant really be achieve by most coins in the market. This is still better than other coins in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
July 24, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

I think all currencies have potential, the difference makes it the time you want to get the profit. Still, Dogecoin is a poor coin that does not think it will grow too soon. It's like a football team that always plays in the last league. I do not own this currency, but anyway I would not expect too much from it. I would invest in this period in Privcy Coin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
July 24, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
in my opinion dogecoin is a coin that is very old and it seems like I heard that dogecoin was abandoned by the founder of dogecoin so that at this time dogecoin is only moving from the community so that it will be very horrible and dogecoin has no development anymore. so I think dogecoin isn't potential.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
summer time is always the deterioration of the market, bitcoin prices are likely to fall below the current positions. if

Yes, summer is not the best time for the market! Now all passive! I see only one way out and this is investing! Selling now is only a loss for himself! So invest and keep until the fall!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:26:45 PM
I thınk dogecoin haber good potential For end of 2018
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
I think that EOS is now the best coin for investing, I think that it is worth buying as much as possible because  the situation is now very complicated in general.
Activity: 189
June 26, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
A purely speculative coin. With the help of dogecoin quickly and cheaply transfer your funds between exchanges. Nothing more. And it will never be worth a dollar.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 03:13:58 PM
I very much agree with the option dogecoin as a coin that is very potential, my observations over the years, the price is very stable compared to dogecoin. Other Altcoin tend to be changed drastically. The advantages of dogecoin are very visible if you were smart in analyzing price movements
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

dogecoin is a potential electronic coin
It's a joke coin. I don't recommend holding that, just buy and sell to make profit. It has no potential. Do your research.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
I won't tell you how to spend your money man, but I can give you some recommendations on ICOs to look into and decide for yourself.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
Personally, I only use this coin to transfer funds between exchanges. Commission on the withdrawal of only 1-2 Dogecoin is almost free and the transfer is instant.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:26:45 PM
summer time is always the deterioration of the market, bitcoin prices are likely to fall below the current positions. if
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
There are a lot of tokens like dogecoin. I do not understand why everyone loves dogecoini. I think there will be more future than this CO if I have money. I respect your ideas, but why are you dog? It is klasik pumb and dumb coin.
Activity: 130
June 26, 2018, 03:38:50 AM
I already have doge coin until now I just keep hopefully in the near future its price will increase  Smiley
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
June 26, 2018, 01:07:27 AM
I've Saving some coin doge for me to save and sell it fits in high price. because I bought the coin when the price is quite high. I thought I would add it so I would not lose too much even though it waited a long time but I'm still patient to wait for me to believe that next year the price of Doge will rise higher than when I bought the coin doge at a fairly high price, thanks this information makes my trust bigger.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 12:33:19 AM
Viewed from year to year dogecoin has a large holder. it's because the transaction cost is cheap, the delivery process between the market is very fast and the price is still cheap for the investment. I like to use dogecoin on gambling sites.
Activity: 26
June 26, 2018, 12:28:25 AM

dogecoin is a potential electronic coin
I have some in my stash. It has been sleeping for quite some time. But it is starting to gradually climb the charts. Wouldn’t mind to wait longer coz I know it will give me huge profit in the coming years.

the total supply of dogecoin is very high there are more than 120 billions, so it won't pass 1 dollar,
U are absolutely right. That coin should remain its low price
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 25, 2018, 07:30:34 PM
Why, why to create such subjects, seriously?
there is an argument? there are some sensible thoughts?
Have just written 1 line of DOGECOIN. IN TOTAL
it doesn't strain you, well is serious?
If you consider that DOGE abrupt, so you prove, instill in me confidence to read about this coin, and simply a line and a pier let's discuss that (
Pages:
Jump to: