Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy bitcoin with credit card - page 5. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 23, 2019, 11:18:47 PM
Trading with credit cards really makes me insecure. because they will hold all my transaction information and I really feel insecure. I also often buy bitcoins but I usually buy from some traders and they sell me at a much cheaper price than buying with a credit card. saving both money and your identity at the same time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 23, 2019, 11:07:07 PM
You must try binance. I thought you can but it through credit card. But make sure you know the right procedure because all we know that there are lot of process if you have any problem in your credit card transaction upon purchasing and processing. For it is better to buy direct yung fiat money because there are so many loading facilities.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
November 23, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
Currently, those who regularly trade cryptocurrencies do not use intermediary platforms such as visas, mastercards to trade, they will trade on the black market and have a cheaper price.
I don't know anyone who is using the black market to buy Bitcoin. I think what you are referring to is the peer to peer OTC market, which has been gaining a whole lot of popularity in the last couple of years.

There is so much more liquidity in the OTC market that whales no longer have to lose a percentage by market selling due to slippage, and payment options can vary as transactions could be settled in cash or digitally.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 23, 2019, 09:12:31 AM
Technically, credit card should not be use to pay bills because your paying a credit from another credit instrument like credit card. Its somehow confusing but the fact is that you have no capital or fund to acquire something to make profit like buying bitcoin. Or back in the case of paying bills, they do not allow it because you are trying to have dual jeopardy. Although you might be thinking that you're just using it to have opportunity to invest into something getting the fund ahead from the credit card and paying it later. I guess the best way if you have credit card is you just apply for a cashback promo. Then use the cash to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
November 23, 2019, 07:10:20 AM
hi,
is someone accept credit card as payment option for trading, I will like to buy bitcoin

No, I have never thought about this because the fee is very high. Currently, those who regularly trade cryptocurrencies do not use intermediary platforms such as visas, mastercards to trade, they will trade on the black market and have a cheaper price. security is of course at stake, but when you deal with the administrators of large groups, you won't suffer.

agree to the point mastercard or Visa i don't interested share hole card information anywhere but some of have trusted site people trust easily buy bitcoin and used or hold, it is true buy possible black market cheapest rate, i thing every country have buy sell bitcoin locally out off bank.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 23, 2019, 06:26:38 AM
hi,
is someone accept credit card as payment option for trading, I will like to buy bitcoin

No, I have never thought about this because the fee is very high. Currently, those who regularly trade cryptocurrencies do not use intermediary platforms such as visas, mastercards to trade, they will trade on the black market and have a cheaper price. security is of course at stake, but when you deal with the administrators of large groups, you won't suffer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 22, 2019, 01:39:58 PM
Depending from the country you are from, you can give a try to check out our services  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 22, 2019, 01:14:48 PM
hi,

Yes, you can buy bitcoins with a credit card:

https://www.coinbase.com - but not all countries are supported
https://www.binance.com and https://bitcoinin.org - support more countries

You can also buy bitcoins at https://localbitcoins.com
Activity: 22
August 18, 2019, 08:47:54 AM
I think you can do that at cex.io
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 28, 2019, 03:41:37 AM
hi,

You can check Paypal's service, they are currently supporting buying and selling Bitcoin at a very reasonable price. It's quite safe and deals in a few seconds, I've tried and appreciated the service.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 27, 2019, 03:23:24 PM
hi,

I definitely not take this type of risk in my life because credit card on always critical in difficult situation so that investment and Bitcoin is like a climbing on a wall if we miss that opportunity then we will drop suddenly so that it will go and send you to the difficult situation.
Maybe I inadequately understand my difficulties, but nevertheless I use credit cards very well and successfully, although I always get good profits thanks to cryptocurrency.  I can integrate all these opportunities for my own benefit and do not separate the cryptocurrency market from the banking system.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
July 27, 2019, 01:02:58 PM

Lol… are you asking whether someone is accepting credit card as payment for Bitcoin or you're asking about exchanges??

There are lots of exchanges that would accept credit card as payment for Bitcoin, but don't go for individuals! Cause anyone that comes to you as an individual and ask that you make use of credit card is just a scammer. And also I wouldn't even recommend that you make use of credit card in buying Bitcoin cause that's going to be a huge risk, giving out your card details online. There are other safe means that you can use to buy Bitcoin, just like PayPal and there are also lots of exchanges that are accepting it as payment, like Paxful.
The opponent doesn't ask about the safest option, looks like he needs the cheapest way of buying BTC online. The total required time will be less than 30 minutes and it will in the wallet in 10-30 min. Of course, using the personal finance cards on the third-generation sites will open the gates for unwelcomed situations but the crypto ecosystem has enough trustable sources for buying Bitcoin. By the way, Paypal and other online Quasi Cash usages can take huge commissions per single transaction AFAIK.

hi,

You can try some of the exchange that accepting credit card like Binance, Coinmama, Coinbase,
Localbitcoins, Cex.io, Kraken, and 24option, also City index. These are the exchange platform who
are accepting payment using credit card.

Except for Cex.io and Localbitcoins, the mentioned exchanges use Simplex which charges 3.5% per transaction.

Activity: 421
Merit: 100
July 27, 2019, 06:43:20 AM
hi,

You can try some of the exchange that accepting credit card like Binance, Coinmama, Coinbase,
Localbitcoins, Cex.io, Kraken, and 24option, also City index. These are the exchange platform who
are accepting payment using credit card.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
July 27, 2019, 05:19:50 AM
Lol… are you asking whether someone is accepting credit card as payment for Bitcoin or you're asking about exchanges??

There are lots of exchanges that would accept credit card as payment for Bitcoin, but don't go for individuals! Cause anyone that comes to you as an individual and ask that you make use of credit card is just a scammer. And also I wouldn't even recommend that you make use of credit card in buying Bitcoin cause that's going to be a huge risk, giving out your card details online. There are other safe means that you can use to buy Bitcoin, just like PayPal and there are also lots of exchanges that are accepting it as payment, like Paxful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
July 27, 2019, 03:46:17 AM
hi,

[/quote You can buy them at Paypal or Visa card. You need to create an account and verify, then you can buy Bitcoin easily.
or if you want to buy directly on exchanges, you can choose Huobi, they have the option to pay by credit card. Very prestigious because I tried.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
July 26, 2019, 04:36:48 PM
Don't keep increasing your debts in the process of making money.

You will never become a rich person by doing this.

Save your money and then invest.
  This is good advice and you can make money by many ways two among which are very famous these days. Invest in Bitcoin when you think the market is offering the best opportunity. Get yourself into the startup industry. These two businesses are the kind of businesses that can make you a millionaire like Sam Altman of Y Combinator at the age of 25.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 26, 2019, 01:27:59 PM
Today, a lot of resources provide an opportunity to buy Bitcoin using credit cards and it is not necessary to provide KYC.  There are certain exchanges where you fill out an application with a minimum of data, where you are given all the details for the transfer of money.  After that, bitcoin enters your wallet.

There are special sites, which give the addresses of those exchanges that take credits cards to sell people Bitcoin. Their number is large now, and the reason for it is evident: when you buy crypto with your card, you have to pay huge commission, and it is profitable for these exchanges not for you.
Do not you think that it is better to find other simpler and cheaper ways to get cryptocurrency?  Undecided
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 26, 2019, 03:45:09 AM
Don't keep increasing your debts in the process of making money.

You will never become a rich person by doing this.

Save your money and then invest.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 26, 2019, 03:20:30 AM
I do not understand why people do not get the simple fact that "do not invest money you can't afford to lose". This market is a dangerous one and the fact is that if you do not have enough money to buy bitcoin directly and you have to use credit card to buy it that means you can't afford to lose it as well, if the price goes down you will end up with a debt you have to pay to the bank for your credit card while having less money in bitcoin because price went down. You should only buy bitcoin with the excess money you have in order to make sure you do not lose money that would affect your life.
Activity: 9
July 25, 2019, 06:59:23 AM
hi,

You can try CoinSwitch.co for buy bitcoin with credit card. They charge too less in comparison to other exchanges also you can buy instantly there.
Pages:
Jump to: