Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy bitcoin with credit card - page 7. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 09, 2019, 06:26:34 PM
hi,
is someone accept credit card as payment option for trading, I will like to buy bitcoin

after reading this I thought this will also not the good payment method for trading but I don't use this method before but possibly this will helpful for me to take the profit using my credit card and pay the payment to the bank after getting some profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
May 09, 2019, 05:02:54 PM
You will usually pay a lot more using credit card. And there is a possibility that your credit card operator cancel your card. But if it is your only option, you could use coingate. Binance could accept too, but I have never tried
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
May 09, 2019, 04:48:54 PM
Are you looking for P2P exchange or someone here on the forum to deal buying bitcoin and credit card as payment?

Why not buy bitcoin directly to Coinbase? they are accepting credit card as payment method.

Or you can directly go to cex.io or eToro they are both accepting debit/credit card.

hi,
is someone accept credit card as payment option for trading, I will like to buy bitcoin
Check Binance, recently they have added the card payment option. But wait for some more posts from others to get assured about it or for a better option.

Not now because binance is temporary locked both deposit and withdrawal due to the security breach check this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/binance-just-lost-7000-btc-in-a-security-breach-5140478
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
May 09, 2019, 04:46:55 PM
I personally haven't tried purchasing or buying bitcoin through a credit card but as per research, I have found out that there are plenty of ways to do it.
I hope this link would help.

https://99bitcoins.com/buy-bitcoin/how-to-buy-bitcoin-with-a-credit-card/
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
May 09, 2019, 04:43:33 PM
hi,
Check Binance, recently they have added the card payment option. But wait for some more posts from others to get assured about it or for a better option.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 09, 2019, 04:40:08 PM
hi,
Pages:
Jump to: