Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 120. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
i think much people bounty chorno bank signature campaign wait to payment
because shecedule payment in march 25, 2017 or in today, i think chronobank dev or campaign manager must response and explain about complain bounty participan in this thread

Everything is ready for payments!

We'll pay sig bounty today/tomorrow

It's Sunday today and devs have a day off, but I will do my best to make payments ASAP
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
i think much people bounty chorno bank signature campaign wait to payment
because shecedule payment in march 25, 2017 or in today, i think chronobank dev or campaign manager must response and explain about complain bounty participan in this thread
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
No one got his boutnies yet?

No, not yet i guess. As i participate the blog bounty, still havent receive any steps on how to receive the coin
Activity: 434
Let's wait for a response on the bounty from support, and without panic, today is saturday-sunday may weekend
Activity: 532
I imagine today is still the deadline day to register an account on the ICO website for bounty distribution? Maybe they were waiting for this day to come and go to begin distribution. I agree it's a little odd there is so little communication about it all.
Activity: 504
scheduled date from Ahmed (Bounty Manager) for bounty was today, March 25th, not in some weeks or Q3/Q4. Its posted in the slack channel.
Activity: 310
Merit: 251
finally price goes into fair value direction. all FUD & impatient & want to get rich guys aready sold now I think. nice
I think it's due to price down of bitcoin? I hope we can hit 0.01 BTC in the next month and it will be listed to Poloniex.
Activity: 784
finally price goes into fair value direction. all FUD & impatient & want to get rich guys aready sold now I think. nice
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
when is Poloniex adding?

I hope in 2018 when some progress will be made and after release of this product than we have chance to get listed on poloniex.

2018??? why so far away....hope next month
haha lol its so long yeah. next month its so fast, i think maybe will be added in polo is 2 or 3 month again
Activity: 406

2. Bounty distribution will take place 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution. It will be the same process with clear instructions, and full support for the entire process.

I think that is the reason why people complaining about their bounty campaign.

Worst bounty campaign i ever seen. Still no information.
This is very true.All bounty participants should be rewarded if they were accepted for payment.Otherwise people will flood this thread by asking almost same question.
I believe chronobank team will handle this bounty issue with more care.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256

2. Bounty distribution will take place 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution. It will be the same process with clear instructions, and full support for the entire process.

I think that is the reason why people complaining about their bounty campaign.

Worst bounty campaign i ever seen. Still no information.
Jump to: