Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 116. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
i am also waiting waiting for my siganture bounty and some more clear statements would be useful but i amconfident that team is paying. Till now i made good experiences with support so i am not worried Grin
I look for a running ico teamย  chronobank so polite and respond to all the questions there but after ico finish and collect as many bitcoin they became arrogant and does not respond anymore and polite speech is gone. Huh

We are on almost 24/7 on slack.

Ahmed!!! you are alive???

They stated that they will start to distribute bounty today. Give the team one more week and see if they can deliver.

This campaign stated last year and we are about ending the third month of the year and no one has been paid. The team has been unfair to those people who helped promote their project, another thing to consider is that the payment is very low when you compare it to other projects.
Patience...

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Better not be able to write, be reminded of the promised 1 time for email subscription. I understand that this is a small amount of tokens, but these people affected how much money was taken.

I have not seen a word about this bounty.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I look for a running ico teamย  chronobank so polite and respond to all the questions there but after ico finish and collect as many bitcoin they became arrogant and does not respond anymore and polite speech is gone. Huh

They stated that they will start to distribute bounty today. Give the team one more week and see if they can deliver.

This campaign stated last year and we are about ending the third month of the year and no one has been paid. The team has been unfair to those people who helped promote their project, another thing to consider is that the payment is very low when you compare it to other projects.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
sooo we are again over the avg ico price!
who bought 1-2 week ago, now is already in a big profit Wink
not too late to buy, keep accumulating Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 297

This you are telling because you are not in bounty or signature campaign, if you where in then you would also be blaming them for the hardwork.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

No point opening a Topic here on Bitcointalk if all of the time you are referring people to your Slack....could have save yourselves some truoble

It is very funny when you came here looking for community support, why is it difficult to open a new window tab along with that of slack and attended to people's concern, this is what I do most of the time.

The question is when is the tokens going to be distributed. This shouldn't have been an issue if they have asked for our Ether address and not be asked to open another Chronobank account
For those who are here, was there any news about listing in serious exchange?? livecoin is just so not user friendly......

I believe recent rise can help expedite the process...also why is the volume so low in Bittrex??

Chronobank will be listed on dabtc.comย  today!ย  Cheesy

What is that?? one of the asian markets??

Yes,Something like that Wink
https://www.dabtc.com/

Activity: 124
For those who are here, was there any news about listing in serious exchange?? livecoin is just so not user friendly......

I believe recent rise can help expedite the process...also why is the volume so low in Bittrex??

What is that?? one of the asian markets??

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
That's a bit sad that we only talk about bounties here Angry

Indeed, but if the Chronobank team cannot even manage the payout of bounties, is it really a team you want to trust with your hard earned BTC? Fudging the bounty payouts do not really instill a lot of confidence in the team and their promises. It is in their own best interest to get this done, so everyone can move on and the coin price can stabilise.

No point opening a Topic here on Bitcointalk if all of the time you are referring people to your Slack....could have save yourselves some truoble

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 196
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I really hope they get these bounties paid...

I'm getting tired of seeing this thread full of pissed off bounty hoes..

Advice for future icos... pay bounties off quickly, cause those free loaders will turn troll really fast

why not separate thread for bounties

Sorry but I still not get my signature bounties. I registered a new ICO account and add my ethereum address in the ICO site.
Jump to: