Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 138. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
The trolls have arrived,trying to spread rumours about the CEO speech and bring down the price
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
...and no one of the chronobank-team make something clear. very alarming.

during the ico and collection of money the support was everywhere. now on speculations it's motionless.

...maybe a bad internet connection on bahamasย  Grin
Looks like they still on the workplaces Wink

okay, thank you for signs of life. i keep silent for a while Wink
This what we need , even half of that price Cheesy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

during the ico and collection of money the support was everywhere. now on speculations it's motionless.

okay, thank you for signs of life. i keep silent for a while Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Better wait for some times dev team is around they are not running with people's money. Still on working I'm pretty sure in future this project will be very worthy for strong supporters.

Activity: 356

Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is there anyone here who has received TIME of signature campaign? or doesn't begin to be distributed? Roll Eyes
Distribution Prob. on the 25th Vaude thats the Deadline to give an answer
Is there anyone here who has received TIME of signature campaign? or doesn't begin to be distributed? Roll Eyes

Bounties will be distributed approximately on the 25th of March ... seen this on chronobank slack channel
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Half of the people complaining about not having recived bounties yet, the other half crying about bounties being dumped.
Bitcointalk at his best againย  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

No, there is not a single person who received their signature bounties because the chronobank team start distributing bounties when they received all the email ids of participants. Most probably they start distributing bounties after 18th of mark so wait till next announcement.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Oh please. All talked about bounty rewards .
when bounty distribution, where is exchange , how to claim bounty .
please make sure to check this statement

Be careful with TIME. Chronobank CEO said itselft that he lost faith in project and he cant do anything about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpdKGghX2A&app=desktop 29 minute Chronobank

I think you don't know the potential of this project and Price is decided by Market not CEO of this project.
You should read all news in this thread and you will understand it how good it is.
Activity: 242

Be careful with TIME. Chronobank CEO said itselft that he lost faith in project and he cant do anything about it.

For bounty, you should ask it in bounty thread, you can find it in marketplace(altcoin) section.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I didn't sell anything yet . You expect for your investment to be worth atleast what you put into it especially an ICO.( Or what's the point ?) You don't buy a share of stock for $30 and receive a share worth $15 do you ? Do they tell you to hold onto that stock and it'll be worth more one day ? Nope .

You expect your investment to be worth at least what you put into it? Really?!? It's an investment, not a savings account, and in crypto or any related market, every investment is a very high risk one, so having any sort of expectations regarding your investment is just silly. All you can possibly realistically have is the hope that it'll at least retain its value, and even more hope that you'll actually turn a profit. If you have expectations of your investment to be worth at least what you put into it, you should probably stick with banks and fiat and low risk investments.

As to buying a share for $30 and getting one worth $15... it took all of about ten seconds to find this page https://www.iposcoop.com/last-100-ipos/ showing that fully 30% of the last 100 real world IPO's closed on their first day at a loss compared to the initial offer price, so yes, people do end up with shares that are worth less than they paid for them.

In any case, the price of TIME is completely irrelevant. The price of TIME does not affect how much funding the Chronobank team gets... that number was fixed at the close of the ICO. Post-ICO, the only value TIME currently has is what people have paid for it, and with the time span of the ICO, the bonus structure, and btc price variance, the value of TIME varies from one person to another. Long term, the price of TIME is also irrelevant, unless you're looking to buy or sell. But if you're holding and collecting dividends, the only thing that matters is the proportion of the 710000 TIME in existence that you have, not what you paid for it or what you could sell it for.
Activity: 241
Not many people understand Russian in here, he might be talking about his cat for what i could understand.
can anybody who understand russian clarify this? or maybe the CEO himself?
thanks

Y'all should know that this is a good opportunity for some to cause fear and panic.
With this bounty distribution confusion there are some would want to drive the price down.

* edit

Is it me that i noticed that all of the quoted above are wearing edgeless account, is it a coincidence that probably only 1 person is doing this lmao.

This is sad. If you are a larger investor in the ICO like I was , you lost about 40%. You should never loose after an ICO.

If you sold at a 40% loss, that's your own stupidity and you deserve to lose. You're not an investor when you sell the investment you made only a few months after making it... you're a speculator. You haven't even given the project time to get going yet, LH Tokens or LaborX are still in the works and you should have known from the ICO - especially if you are a larger investor as you claim - that there is expected to be at least a year until the ball really gets rolling, and yet you expect to be profiting from your "investment" already. You're more like a scalper that bought tickets for a show that didn't sell out and now you're whining about not being able to unload the tickets.
I didn't sell anything yet . You expect for your investment to be worth atleast what you put into it especially an ICO.( Or what's the point ?) You don't buy a share of stock for $30 and receive a share worth $15 do you ? Do they tell you to hold onto that stock and it'll be worth more one day ? Nope .
Activity: 384
Activity: 364
After end of forwarding details about bounties of signature campaign. When will be the distribution of Tokens? Looks like we've to wait until all participants sent there email that used.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

In every ICO there are winners and losers, therefore always remember never invest more than what you can't afford to lose.

That's right. Invest in ICO or anywhere always have a risk to lose your money
I agree with you don't invest you can't afford to lose it.

I never invest what I can't afford to lose . Still disappointing . You'd think they would have released a dedicated wallet before the coins .The devs must be dumping

What ridiculous leap of logic brings you to the conclusion that "The devs must be dumping"?
Never buy an overpriced ICO, Waves and TIME, you guys learn the expensive things from losing money, not easy guys. All ICOs are not profitable.

Why does everyone seem to expect instant profit? Hold it for a year, let the Chronobank team do their thing and build their business and get the project going, and then a sensible conversation about profitability can be had. Right now its all just jibberish and whiny bitching from the impatient, instant-gratification crowd.
Jump to: