Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 140. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
so sad about the price now. the bounty design is really a calamity.
the earlier the bounty finished, the earlier the price drop to the end.
then the TiME reborn
They didn't give bounty yet. It will be distributed since 24 or 23 march I heard. So bounty hunters not gilty in low price.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Why is the price so low? (Liqui.io)

- 18% now... no fun with this crap since icoย  Angry
probably just bounty dumping, should be up soon after all the bounty is dumped. time to buy some more

there were no dumping of bounties in fact they are in rage why the bounties were still not distributed and ahmed was not around for months. the last time he is around here in bitcointalk was last year and yet the team hired him.

I've dumped mine already. i suggest you guys move to btc for now and buy back when the bounties when distributed already. until then, its going to be down. this team is bullshiting.

I have followed the bounty distribution and there is actually nothing going wrong. I don't know what are your intentions. ahmed pm received -> chrono account created -> email sent to ahmed. You guys are really impatient and making a lot of noise for nothing
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

probably just bounty dumping, should be up soon after all the bounty is dumped. time to buy some more

there were no dumping of bounties in fact they are in rage why the bounties were still not distributed and ahmed was not around for months. the last time he is around here in bitcointalk was last year and yet the team hired him.

I've dumped mine already. i suggest you guys move to btc for now and buy back when the bounties when distributed already. until then, its going to be down. this team is bullshiting.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
so is EDWAY GROUP a big company in Australia? How big is their customer base?
The website says 400000 satisfied customer. But I googled and It only has AUS $1.38 millions annual revenue. (http://listings.ftb-companies-au.com/l/102317120/Edway-Training-Pty-Ltd-in-Woolloomooloo-NSW)
So the ICO is bigger than their revenue. So on 400k satisfied customer - how many percentage is repeat customer?
Anybody have a better data? thanks in advance.

It is weird, to be honest, it is not big company in Aus, my friends never heard this company, and they can't get such low revenue if they have 400k customers.
At first, i thought 400k customers based would be a good start for Labor Hour unit, but now, I m not sure how strong their customer base are.

400K customers for Labour Hire is a bit a stretch. 400K past customers was meant in one of our training companies, which is the truth. Now that link is great, but the TO is a bit off. Also what needs to be remembered is that we have quite a few associated companies. What that link shows is only one of them.

The companies are listed on our site, a few other associated companies are also not included for a number of reasons. Hope that clears things up a bit.
http://www.edwaygroup.com.au/

do you know where will be your first European office (country or even city)?

Possibly Netherlands.

thank you for this answer. I taught it could be first somewhere there hehe. So Netherlands looks like the most pro-crypto country in EU if I am not wrong, am I?

The city called 'Arnhem' is located in The Netherlands and is called Bitcoincity.

https://www.arnhembitcoinstad.nl (The site is translated to English, but a .NL domain)
Maybe that answers your question a bit Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
so is EDWAY GROUP a big company in Australia? How big is their customer base?
The website says 400000 satisfied customer. But I googled and It only has AUS $1.38 millions annual revenue. (http://listings.ftb-companies-au.com/l/102317120/Edway-Training-Pty-Ltd-in-Woolloomooloo-NSW)
So the ICO is bigger than their revenue. So on 400k satisfied customer - how many percentage is repeat customer?
Anybody have a better data? thanks in advance.

It is weird, to be honest, it is not big company in Aus, my friends never heard this company, and they can't get such low revenue if they have 400k customers.
At first, i thought 400k customers based would be a good start for Labor Hour unit, but now, I m not sure how strong their customer base are.

400K customers for Labour Hire is a bit a stretch. 400K past customers was meant in one of our training companies, which is the truth. Now that link is great, but the TO is a bit off. Also what needs to be remembered is that we have quite a few associated companies. What that link shows is only one of them.

The companies are listed on our site, a few other associated companies are also not included for a number of reasons. Hope that clears things up a bit.
http://www.edwaygroup.com.au/

do you know where will be your first European office (country or even city)?

Possibly Netherlands.

thank you for this answer. I taught it could be first somewhere there hehe. So Netherlands looks like the most pro-crypto country in EU if I am not wrong, am I?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
again: when i read the latest publications i don't see substance or ongoing development, only marketing-speech. sad for us time-holders Sad
Activity: 644
๐Ÿค–UBEX.COM ๐Ÿค–
Activity: 259
so sad about the price now. the bounty design is really a calamity.
the earlier the bounty finished, the earlier the price drop to the end.
then the TiME reborn
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
Chronobank_Community, I do not have access to Signature campaign spreadsheet. What's wrong?

It looks like it's being updated right now.
You should use this link when it's available: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jH4fq8V7LsUB-62AtYXt0owWInSdM1vX5_tBtB89cu8/htmlview

Cheers!

Hello, can i join this signature camp.? Can u accept "Jr. Member"? Thanks

ps. i cant see the spreadsheet. is it offline or closed? (ย  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jH4fq8V7LsUB-62AtYXt0owWInSdM1vX5_tBtB89cu8/htmlview )

good news for me and do not be late for giving update about it.and do not forget now.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500

From the beginning, the price was lower than the ICO, it was too late, still hold my coin and wait for prices upย  Undecided
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Activity: 255
Is the blog bounty campaign decided and done?ย  when will that payment start?

Just be patient, Guy. They are accumulating the bounty reward for distribution and They have sent PM to many bounty participants for signing up and I think this distribution will happen in next week.

ย Cheesy

chronobank - all about bounties
Activity: 420
Activity: 632

Jump to: