Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 203. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
I didn't register at your website. How to get my bounty for signature? I've read only today that you've e-mailed everyone about time limit to claim bounty till 25th of february. So, I can't sugn up at your website right now. You've published instructions about bitcointalk bounty campaign only on 20th of february https://blog.chronobank.io/bitcointalk-bounty-faq-911e368f1069#.hxm6rz6gq
So, I didn't sugn up(I even didn't know that I need to do it). So 5 days to get bounty. Well, I'm here. Today is 25th of february. Why I can't sugn up and get my bounty for sig campaign?

Bounty distribution is after investor distribution. Ahmed will be sending out a PM to all bounty participants at some point, with a link to let you register and follow the instructions to be ready when bounty distribution happens.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I didn't register at your website. How to get my bounty for signature? I've read only today that you've e-mailed everyone about time limit to claim bounty till 25th of february. So, I can't sugn up at your website right now. You've published instructions about bitcointalk bounty campaign only on 20th of february https://blog.chronobank.io/bitcointalk-bounty-faq-911e368f1069#.hxm6rz6gq
So, I didn't sugn up(I even didn't know that I need to do it). So 5 days to get bounty. Well, I'm here. Today is 25th of february. Why I can't sugn up and get my bounty for sig campaign?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
I do not understand how bounty fund can influence price? Why does everyone think that participants in bounty campaign do not appreciate their work and give their tokens cheap? These are same investors who invest their time to project. And as you know, time is money.
I only got 3 TIME in the signature campaign and it will not have a major impact if I direct selling token TIME in the market. Shocked
Hey all maybe I missed something but what will the distribution be worth if there is no Exchange to trade in???

Also, how will we know when our share got distributed?

OTC trading has been a thing since bitcoin was the only crypto. It still is, until the exchanges add. You will know it's distributed when we announce it is under way, and you see it land on your address.
Activity: 478

If I'm not mistaken for investors this will be launched on Feb. 25-26.
dev still waiting because just 30% investor was add ethereum address on ther ico dashboard, so dev waiting for all investor update their ico dashboard

I would find this an absolute BS reason..

I find this also a crazy reason, why would they need for the 70% remaining investors to give it at a time.

They can even fill it up each by each investors and let those 30% go first in the line / queue and then those others that haven't submitted their addresses.

Then obviously will be on the last distribution.

This is incorrect information. Lets put it to rest right now.
okey i just get that from slack channel

Yes, investors distribution will take 2 weeks
We still have 960 investors without ETH address
almost 30%

It will take 2 week but start today or tomorrow? or will start 2 weeks away? please answerย  Huh

Lets put all the rumors to rest. The distribution process is not going to happen in 4 seconds once the switch is flipped, it takes time. That switch will be flipped later today.

When will there be trading exchanges?? how will we know our stake was distributed?

dev still waiting because just 30% investor was add ethereum address on ther ico dashboard, so dev waiting for all investor update their ico dashboard

I find this also a crazy reason, why would they need for the 70% remaining investors to give it at a time.

They can even fill it up each by each investors and let those 30% go first in the line / queue and then those others that haven't submitted their addresses.

almost 30%

It will take 2 week but start today or tomorrow? or will start 2 weeks away? please answerย  Huh

Lets put all the rumors to rest. The distribution process is not going to happen in 4 seconds once the switch is flipped, it takes time. That switch will be flipped later today.
Activity: 478
Hey all maybe I missed something but what will the distribution be worth if there is no Exchange to trade in???

Also, how will we know when our share got distributed?
Activity: 172

almost 30%

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

almost 30%
Activity: 434

โ€œThe ChronoBank team has planned for different risksโ€
Mikko Ohtamaa
โ€œNo system is safe until proper verification tools existโ€Šโ€”โ€Šcompiler errors are still commonโ€
Nikolai Mushegian
โ€œIn general the contracts are well-written and follow good practices. The New Alchemy Team identified no critical bugs or vulnerabilitiesโ€
Peter Vessenes

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
can I trade today? which exchange?
I hope they give US news soon about TIME release. Latest news was release today or tomorrow but untilย  now... No Exchange available.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634

Activity: 602
I do not understand how bounty fund can influence price? Why does everyone think that participants in bounty campaign do not appreciate their work and give their tokens cheap? These are same investors who invest their time to project. And as you know, time is money.
Bounty hunters can never influence the price in market.Look at ICONOMI, they distributed bounty up to 20k icn to some participants but there price reached 4x the ICO price.

That is very true, but this is their project, so we do not know what they want for their project, if they take an example ICN maybe this project will go forward as ICONOMI ..
Activity: 518
Bounty hunters can never influence the price in market.Look at ICONOMI, they distributed bounty up to 20k icn to some participants but there price reached 4x the ICO price.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Jump to: