Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 207. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
It would've been funny to see people react to Chronobank losing all the ICO coins and funds...

Chronobank coins and ICO funds are not in danger.

However, some of user's accounts could be compromised

Poloniex exchange urged all customers to change their passwords already!!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dear TIME token holders,

A critical vulnerability was detected in Cloudflare service. Our ICO website used Cloudflare for anti-DDOS protection.

Change your password at ICO Dashboard immediately!

https://chronobank.io

More info on this vulnerability:

https://medium.com/@octal/cloudbleed-how-to-deal-with-it-150e907fd165

Best regards,
Chronobank team

Noted.

It would've been funny to see people react to Chronobank losing all the ICO coins and funds...
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Dear TIME token holders,

A critical vulnerability was detected in Cloudflare service. Our ICO website used Cloudflare for anti-DDOS protection.

Best regards,
Chronobank team

Oh, this is bad. Thank you for warning, do not want to lose my tokens and are now very worried.
Dear TIME token holders,

Best regards,
Chronobank team
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Ico is over

Chronobank the best pliss exchange poloniex sirย  Cool

I hope so, it will be listed on poloniex or bittrex
but, the first an exchange is liqui, livecoin, lykke and Exmo

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hi Choronobank, I am both a signature participant and ICO investor.Do I have to create another account to get my signature bounty or can I receive it in my ICO account?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's like the past 13 pages within this thread is about bounties and how to receive it rather than assisting the developers on how to get his features out faster lol.
Activity: 416
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
HELLO. I HAVE READ THE THREAD AND I STILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO CLAIM THE BOUNTY. I HAVE SAVED MY ADDRESS INTO SAFE PLACE BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. HOW CAN I REDEEM MY WALLET? DO IT REQUIRE A CHRONOBANK ACCOUNT TO CLAIM THE BONUS.... PLEASE HELP ASAP
I am a campaign participant and I still do not know how to see my token. please help me Sad anyone please ;(

THe bounty is not distribution yet, keep patient dude
you can undestand it to claim the bounty if the bounty is distribution.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Interest inย  Chronobank still growing more and more - it's going to be a big year !ย  Wink

this stats are really interesting!!!
are public??
if yes, can you share link plz?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I don't like Google 2FA and not trust to it becasue it's so buggy from my previous experience.
Will I receive my withdrawal in case of I'll not use 2FA?

same problem here, i have not a google account
Activity: 619
HELLO. I HAVE READ THE THREAD AND I STILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO CLAIM THE BOUNTY. I HAVE SAVED MY ADDRESS INTO SAFE PLACE BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. HOW CAN I REDEEM MY WALLET? DO IT REQUIRE A CHRONOBANK ACCOUNT TO CLAIM THE BONUS.... PLEASE HELP ASAP
I am a campaign participant and I still do not know how to see my token. please help me Sad anyone please ;(
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

i guess they are now starting to create excuses and now won't send the bounties. they will soon announce the distribution may happen next month. and then next month will be another announcement to which they will postpone again. good luck to all who invested again. till all will be forgotten.

How are you so sure about this?

tomorrow is the day for official announcement

the first distribution is investors
and 1 or 2 week after that for the bounty distribution

we will see bouties beforeย  easter comes , i have to buy chocolate eggs and bunnies and opening in palm beach.

Activity: 737
Merit: 551

i guess they are now starting to create excuses and now won't send the bounties. they will soon announce the distribution may happen next month. and then next month will be another announcement to which they will postpone again. good luck to all who invested again. till all will be forgotten.

the first distribution is investors
and 1 or 2 week after that for the bounty distribution
Activity: 560
Sorry, when we receive pm or mail whit link for registration and we can receive bountry?

Thanks

We have lots of time for bounty distribution.

Bounty distribution will take place after 25 March.

Maybe links would be PMed after 25 February.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

With a project like this we can expect a few delays but i am sure they will settle the issue as soon as possible and i don't think they will delay the proceedings .Even if they delay the bounties i do not think they will postponed the release of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Sorry, when we receive pm or mail whit link for registration and we can receive bountry?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Jump to: