Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 262. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
what do you think about how many cost one stake in the signature campaign?

We really won't know until the sale completes, and the remaining approved entrants are all confirmed. Some will be disqualified for not reaching post count, we don't know how many yet.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
what do you think about how many cost one stake in the signature campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
is this a good coin?ย  seemsย  late to join in the sig campaign

Is a very good coin. You'd be hard-pressed to get in 50 positive, non-spam posts in just 7 days though.

He already joined another project wearing the signature so it will be difficult for him to leave it and move back to this.
Whats the current price of these coins?

IOU Price?

1. If you mean the current price of TIME tokens, it is 1 BTC for 100 TIME, or 0.01 BTC per TIME token.
2. If you mean TIME tokens, no IOU, sorry.
Activity: 196
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales
How long this project will develop ??
And to differentiate your token of the tokens that others .. Huh Huh

1. It will develop forever. This is a long-term project.
2. What differentiates our token from others is that there are no other tokens in the labor recruitment market. The focus of this is to disrupt the recruitment and labor sector.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
How long this project will develop ??
And to differentiate your token of the tokens that others .. Huh Huh

Is a very good coin. You'd be hard-pressed to get in 50 positive, non-spam posts in just 7 days though.
Activity: 156

Join? LOL! Where was you before?ย  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
This is a great news for both Chronobank and instahire companies. it will surely bring more investors which is the main aim right now.
so will time token will be a source of payment of instahire platform?

Once the Instahire app is up and running with sufficient numbers of employers and employees, it will make sense to introduce the LH currency used on the ChronoBank platform. As an added incentive, the team are discussing the possibility of offering a free ChronoBank debit card with $20 credit for every new registered user, charging a 2% wage transfer fee.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
This is a great news for both Chronobank and instahire companies. it will surely bring more investors which is the main aim right now.
so will time token will be a source of payment of instahire platform?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
ICOไธญใฎChronoBankใ€Changellyใจๆˆฆ็•ฅ็š„ใƒ‘ใƒผใƒˆใƒŠใƒผใ‚ทใƒƒใƒ—ใ‚’็ต„ใฟใ‚คใƒณใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒณใƒˆใ‚จใ‚ฏใ‚นใƒใ‚งใƒณใ‚ธๆฉŸ่ƒฝใ‚’ใ‚คใƒณใƒ†ใ‚ฐใƒฌใƒผใƒˆ
(Yeah, I know four Japanese words now: ICO, Chronobank, Changelly, and ใƒˆ)

http://cryptocurrencymagazine.com/chronobank-makes-a-strategic-partnership-with-instant-exchange-service-changelly

Japanese in => Pump for sure Cheesy
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ICOไธญใฎChronoBankใ€Changellyใจๆˆฆ็•ฅ็š„ใƒ‘ใƒผใƒˆใƒŠใƒผใ‚ทใƒƒใƒ—ใ‚’็ต„ใฟใ‚คใƒณใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒณใƒˆใ‚จใ‚ฏใ‚นใƒใ‚งใƒณใ‚ธๆฉŸ่ƒฝใ‚’ใ‚คใƒณใƒ†ใ‚ฐใƒฌใƒผใƒˆ
(Yeah, I know four Japanese words now: ICO, Chronobank, Changelly, and ใƒˆ)

http://cryptocurrencymagazine.com/chronobank-makes-a-strategic-partnership-with-instant-exchange-service-changelly
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Nice to hear about Liqui, they added many tokens lately. Do you have any agreement with them about when tokens will be available on exchange? Because they trade also with IOU tokens and I have no idea how legit is that

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers, ย Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.

Wait a second! Do they trade IOU or real coins? On their website I had impression that these are real coins : ย ICONOMI, Golem, etc

Why should they trade IOUs if coins are traded everywhere else??? I don't get the logic

IOU are coins not released from an ICO yet. any coin without IOU by its name is a real coin.

As far as I know they trade real coins, but I never asked. I can ask them if you like

Currently the only IOU traded is Wings. And I know also ICN was traded as a IOU. AFAIK nothing bad happened with IOU buyers but I didnt go into that trade that's why I'm asking. Because I know that both above mentioned ICO devs did not know much about IOU

Developers do not want to have relations with such IOU markets. Because they can not guarantee the honesty and reliability of this service. In case of problems, it will greatly affect their reputation.
Correct!! we can look at Liqui trade, where the project DECENT and Wings also uses trade IOU and harmful for that Developer and all of society in general ..
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Nice to hear about Liqui, they added many tokens lately. Do you have any agreement with them about when tokens will be available on exchange? Because they trade also with IOU tokens and I have no idea how legit is that

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers, ย Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.

Wait a second! Do they trade IOU or real coins? On their website I had impression that these are real coins : ย ICONOMI, Golem, etc

Why should they trade IOUs if coins are traded everywhere else??? I don't get the logic

IOU are coins not released from an ICO yet. any coin without IOU by its name is a real coin.

As far as I know they trade real coins, but I never asked. I can ask them if you like

Currently the only IOU traded is Wings. And I know also ICN was traded as a IOU. AFAIK nothing bad happened with IOU buyers but I didnt go into that trade that's why I'm asking. Because I know that both above mentioned ICO devs did not know much about IOU

Developers do not want to have relations with such IOU markets. Because they can not guarantee the honesty and reliability of this service. In case of problems, it will greatly affect their reputation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Jump to: