Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 263. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Nice to hear about Liqui, they added many tokens lately. Do you have any agreement with them about when tokens will be available on exchange? Because they trade also with IOU tokens and I have no idea how legit is that

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers, ย Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.

Wait a second! Do they trade IOU or real coins? On their website I had impression that these are real coins : ย ICONOMI, Golem, etc

Why should they trade IOUs if coins are traded everywhere else??? I don't get the logic

IOU are coins not released from an ICO yet. any coin without IOU by its name is a real coin.
Currently the only IOU traded is Wings. And I know also ICN was traded as a IOU. AFAIK nothing bad happened with IOU buyers but I didnt go into that trade that's why I'm asking. Because I know that both above mentioned ICO devs did not know much about IOU
As far as I know they trade real coins, but I never asked. I can ask them if you like
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
after cronobank ended for ico and distributed, whether cronobank will be traded in the market are very good?

It's good for a token to be traded, I assume.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Yes iou token in liqui are change in real coin when mainnet launch,that i have double my btc.
Activity: 798
after cronobank ended for ico and distributed, whether cronobank will be traded in the market are very good?
Activity: 420
When can i get my TIME tokens by Signature campaign?And what s the avatar means?

Not very long after crowdsale. First backers, then bounties.
Activity: 403
Crowd-sale update:

3,795 BTC collected from 2,035 participants

7 Days left

Crowdsale ends on Feb 14, 2017 23:59 UTC

It seems the funding is very huge, only 7 days left, you will raise 4k btc eventually, and IMO your project will be very big. I stay tuned for more release.
Activity: 585
When can i get my TIME tokens by Signature campaign?And what s the avatar means?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
In the last 24 hours, ICO has gained more than 300 Bitcoins.
If this trend continues, 6000 Bitcoins total investments can also be reached.

For me, its a mixed feeling. I'm happy and sad at the same time for increase in investments.

If investments increase, there would be lesser growth in price of TIME.
On the other hand, if investments are more, progress would be fast and maybe better returns.

They didn't reach even a ย $10K mark.

However, devs said that they will make the whole project for a fraction of initial ย $20K budget
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager

For me, its a mixed feeling. I'm happy and sad at the same time for increase in investments.

On the other hand, if investments are more, progress would be fast and maybe better returns.

Even if the amount raised more than doubles, there will still be well under 1 million total TIME to ever exist. And a significant chunk of that is still going to be locked up for months post distribution.
Activity: 560

Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
Crowd-sale update:

3,795 BTC collected from 2,035 participants

7 Days left

Crowdsale ends on Feb 14, 2017 23:59 UTC
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Nice to hear about Liqui, they added many tokens lately. Do you have any agreement with them about when tokens will be available on exchange? Because they trade also with IOU tokens and I have no idea how legit is that

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers, ย Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.

Wait a second! Do they trade IOU or real coins? On their website I had impression that these are real coins : ย ICONOMI, Golem, etc

Why should they trade IOUs if coins are traded everywhere else??? I don't get the logic

IOU are coins not released from an ICO yet. any coin without IOU by its name is a real coin.

As far as I know they trade real coins, but I never asked. I can ask them if you like
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I dont get it. anon brand new account posted 100% legal stuff. someone afraid of sex? should try it you might like it.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
This is great....

Sergei Sergienko, Chonobank's CEO has a blog....

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com

Sergei is a real go-getter- He's even helped run a brothel, which is legal in Australia, btw.
Here is a sample...
"Looking at my brothel experience, our society has absolutely no right to dictate anyone any moral values as chances are that some of the judges that sit in court, trying to uphold society's moral values, are themselves sitting very low when it comes to morals. There is a real chance, that we will see that judge in our brothel, dressed as a dog and taking a good 20cm in the ass himself."

This post was very informative...

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/homo-clientos-or-let-me-slurp-up-whats.html
In this Google translated post from his Russian blog, he describes a visit to the brothel by a Parkinson's victim.ย  He begins the post with a picture of Michael J Fox, then uses a picture of a car lot dancing ballon man to illustrate a description of the guy, and then it get's even better...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/5s53ow/chronobank_ico_ceo_blogs_about_parkinsons_victim/

And here's a little bit about how Edway does business...
"The entrepreneurโ€™s enthusiasm for training canโ€™t have been helped by some adverse publicity Edway received in April, when News Ltd press ran articles critical of its open-book examinations and near-100 per cent pass rates for RSA and RCG certificates.

โ€œTheyโ€™re common-sense courses. Itโ€™s in nobodyโ€™s interest to make them really difficult," counters Sergienko.

โ€œThe law says open book is okay, so thatโ€™s what we do."

http://www.afr.com/business/from-training-to-chasing-20120815-jzbx2#ixzz4XwVX0pxG

What a guy, good with the rubbers and the rubber stamps!

"Never in my life have I thought that I would be handling condoms by the box. I, like most people, am usually the first one to say that I love sex, but condoms by a box load..."

Happy investing!

Love the effort, thank you.

Everything you wrote there is correct, I fail to see how it connects with what we are trying to do in crypto world. If you are that good at using google translate in my russian blog, than you should have seen that the tone of the whole thing is informative and Im trying to bring the issue of women abuse in this industry to the public's attention.

And I really do thank you for bringing this issue to public's eye and bumping it up once again. The more people see it, the more people will start thinking about how to fix it.

In regard to disabled people and brothels, it is also important to bring awareness to. The poor guy that I was describing in my post, has lost everything after the diagnosis. His wife left him and so have the kids, he has nothing left, not even his health, which a lot of us take for granted... Im proud of the girls that understand the issue with disabled people and sex, and help them in their own way. They dont push disabled guys away, unlike the rest of our society, which treats them with contempt. Imagine how unloved you would feel if, God forbid, something like that ever happens to you. You should see the eyes and happiness in these people's eyes when they start feeling loved by someone, even if its paid and only for an hour or two. You are a heartless bastard if you do not realise why I even wrote about it.

You are right, It is legal in Australia and there are a lot of pros and cons that come with it. In the blog, Im exploring some of those.

In regard to the training in Australia, maybe you should look into what that these particular courses are even about before you start pointing fingers and throwing proverbial "dirt" around.

For the future, I do wish you happy digging around for that "dirt" and maybe post something not from an anonymous account once in a while, so that I would at least know who im talking to.ย 

This is great....

The project is really sucessful, if trolls try to spread FUD from new accounts with zero messagesย  ย Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This is great....

Sergei is a real go-getter- He's even helped run a brothel, which is legal in Australia, btw.
Here is a sample...
"Looking at my brothel experience, our society has absolutely no right to dictate anyone any moral values as chances are that some of the judges that sit in court, trying to uphold society's moral values, are themselves sitting very low when it comes to morals. There is a real chance, that we will see that judge in our brothel, dressed as a dog and taking a good 20cm in the ass himself."

This post was very informative...

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/homo-clientos-or-let-me-slurp-up-whats.html
In this Google translated post from his Russian blog, he describes a visit to the brothel by a Parkinson's victim.ย  He begins the post with a picture of Michael J Fox, then uses a picture of a car lot dancing ballon man to illustrate a description of the guy, and then it get's even better...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/5s53ow/chronobank_ico_ceo_blogs_about_parkinsons_victim/

And here's a little bit about how Edway does business...
"The entrepreneurโ€™s enthusiasm for training canโ€™t have been helped by some adverse publicity Edway received in April, when News Ltd press ran articles critical of its open-book examinations and near-100 per cent pass rates for RSA and RCG certificates.

โ€œTheyโ€™re common-sense courses. Itโ€™s in nobodyโ€™s interest to make them really difficult," counters Sergienko.

โ€œThe law says open book is okay, so thatโ€™s what we do."

http://www.afr.com/business/from-training-to-chasing-20120815-jzbx2#ixzz4XwVX0pxG

What a guy, good with the rubbers and the rubber stamps!

"Never in my life have I thought that I would be handling condoms by the box. I, like most people, am usually the first one to say that I love sex, but condoms by a box load..."

Happy investing!
Activity: 560

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers,ย  Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.
TIME won't be traded as IOU on liqui. It would be a real coin exchange.

IOU can only take place if people invested through liqui in ico.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers,ย  Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.
Jump to: