Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 270. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
The Lykke Team is teaching on Perm Winter School:

Lykke Team Members Will Teach at Perm Winter School'17 on FinTech
https://lykke.com/city/blog/2016-12-12/pws

Sergei Sergienko of Chronobank is also there:
http://www.permwinterschool.ru

CoinInterview is broadcasting it live (sound is not good currently but will be improved - hopefully):

Live: Perm Winter School Conference 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e3_YUd4nCM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Iconomi did a smart move to encounter dumpers. now lets see what will you do.

Could you tell me more, please?

What did they do?

As long as I know, they will prevent the early dump

How did they manage to do this?

We also would like to prevent early dump to protect ICO participants

they let the users register to the ICO dashboard and distribute the tokens there but before they distribute it like allowing users to send the tokens to their outside addresses, they did put an option to sell the tokens to themselves, to the team. by users i mean ico participants and bounty hunters.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

What did they do?

As long as I know, they will prevent the early dump

How did they manage to do this?

We also would like to prevent early dump to protect ICO participants
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
if there are more bonus for last deposits, i surely will invest Cheesy

i lost starting weeks, and i don't feel confortable without bonus Sad

I recommend you do not invest any more, because the ICO is overfunded, 3k BTC is very large market cap. You will catch cheaper price after listing on exchange.

How do you come to that conclusion?
I agree with him. he's actually right. there is many reason for a token or a coin.
1: one reason is the bounty hunters. most bounty participants usually don't care about the potential and future price and benefit of a new project. they just care about the current price. whenver the coin listed to exchange they'll jump to sell their coins and get btc.. some of them sell the coins even cheaper than ICO rate.. Iconomi did a smart move to encounter dumpers. now lets see what will you do.

2: 2nd reason is bitcoin price. when bitcoin price increase than most of altcoins price drops.
That is not true.Bounty hunters also try to sell at ICO price and since Time has only 49 Million total supply limit,only a fool would sell thier coins cheaper than ICO

Some users think that dumping their coins (even worst bounty coins) it's a good idea, they just think about that little profit
All these partnerships are good for the team and promotional purpose, but I'm very sure what investors are looking for is the Poloniex announcement, Poloniex is the best exchange for Altcoins, allย  exchanges announced so far if you add the volume of trade on them together and compare to Poloniex, there is still far gulf in between. ChronoBank team should please prioritize listing on Poloniex.

i disagree with you. many good coins are listed on other/smaller exchanges and they get nice growth/volume

But not all of them, waves was very good and they didn't launched their coin at poloniex (for example), and that coin had bad results for ico investors
Going to be some last days bonus? To attract more investors Smiley

Ask other backers, what would they think about it.

Yes you are right.They will feel cheated but not if they consider the fact that bitcoin price was low when they invested also we are not asking for 30% bonus like first week investors get.A 5% or something will also be a good motivation to invest.

I agree. Some bonus could affect the ICO tremendously

What did they do?

As long as I know they will prevent the early dump
Watching more closely this project, this is going to be something much biger, as was thinking to be at begining. Good job dev team and also marketing, works here as swiss watch.ย  Smiley

I think that too. I have been reading very good things about this projectย  Cheesy
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

What did they do?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Going to be some last days bonus? To attract more investors Smiley

Ask other backers, what would they think about it.

Yes you are right.They will feel cheated but not if they consider the fact that bitcoin price was low when they invested also we are not asking for 30% bonus like first week investors get.A 5% or something will also be a good motivation to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
All these partnerships are good for the team and promotional purpose, but I'm very sure what investors are looking for is the Poloniex announcement, Poloniex is the best exchange for Altcoins, allย  exchanges announced so far if you add the volume of trade on them together and compare to Poloniex, there is still far gulf in between. ChronoBank team should please prioritize listing on Poloniex.

i disagree with you. many good coins are listed on other/smaller exchanges and they get nice growth/volume
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Watching more closely this project, this is going to be something much biger, as was thinking to be at begining. Good job dev team and also marketing, works here as swiss watch.ย  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

I recommend you do not invest any more, because the ICO is overfunded, 3k BTC is very large market cap. You will catch cheaper price after listing on exchange.

I agree with him. he's actually right. there is many reason for a token or a coin.
1: one reason is the bounty hunters. most bounty participants usually don't care about the potential and future price and benefit of a new project. they just care about the current price. whenver the coin listed to exchange they'll jump to sell their coins and get btc.. some of them sell the coins even cheaper than ICO rate.. Iconomi did a smart move to encounter dumpers. now lets see what will you do.

2: 2nd reason is bitcoin price. when bitcoin price increase than most of altcoins price drops.
That is not true.Bounty hunters also try to sell at ICO price and since Time has only 49 Million total supply limit,only a fool would sell thier coins cheaper than ICO

Just to clarify one thing, if the sale ended right now there would be well under 500,000 total TIME. It will take another 4 to 5k BTC by end of sale to even get close to 1 million total TIME.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
i received some interesteing notices in my mail address, congratulation for all, dev, you are creating an EMPIRE.
Jump to: