Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 267. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The truth is out there
I hope this good ico gets the attention that deserves, its a great idea, whitepaper is very important, not just a word file.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Guys, this bounty is mostly for developers,ย  system architects, and business analysts.
For people who know how to create efficient software or optimise business processes

Thanks for clarify this news we all are waiting to know update about this bounty. There is any blog with details how can we help this project if we have some skills?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I dont know what is white paper i only interest working wallet and exchange,did bitcoin have white paper probably not,only nakomoto send email to his friend which publish bitcoin.

Bitcoin started from the white paper actually ย Winkย 

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
A good crypto coin has every thing, a working wallet,good exchanges and of course whitepaper.Why you want to left out one when you getting all three?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
where can I see information list of campaign participants bounty in addition to the signature?
melih I don't link to list the other bounty participant
When would this project be completed?
What is the month of February?

Hi!

1. Here's the list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jH4fq8V7LsUB-62AtYXt0owWInSdM1vX5_tBtB89cu8/htmlview
2. I don't get what you mean here, sorry.
3. The crowdsale ends on February 14, 23:59 UTC. The project starts very soon after the end of crowdsale.
4. February is the current month Smiley
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
where can I see information list of campaign participants bounty in addition to the signature?
melih I don't link to list the other bounty participant
When would this project be completed?
What is the month of February?
I dont know what is white paper i only interest working wallet and exchange,did bitcoin have white paper probably not,only nakomoto send email to his friend which publish bitcoin.

Bitcoin started from the white paper actually ย Winkย 

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
1000 TIME is huge. Maybe dumpers will participate on this bounty .

They won't be able to contribute unless they are experienced developers or PhD candidates or system architects

The bounty is not for writing something about WP, it's for fixing bugs or improving it
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

I already read it and did my research, from what it looks like is a classifieds like you would see in the employment section of a newspaper but instead you pay people with the Chrono Blockchain.

So I would like someone to explain it to me better, clear up the confusion.

I think the answers in the FAQ that sum it up best are below:

From #2 in the FAQ:

Chronobank uses big and reputable labour hire/HR companies to guarantee the supply of labour hours that are issued, essentially creating an alternative to the traditional banks, which is much cheaper and more transparent.

Definitely not like a classified section of a newspaper. It's more like going to a LaborReady (USA example) and saying you need 8 people to do construction work.

From #6 in the FAQ:
Chronobank selects labour hire/recruitment and HR companies based on their credibility, size, and financial performance, among other factors. Please refer to our company selection methodology in our business description document, available on our website.
ย Initial list of companies who agreed to issue LH tokens:

ย Anderson Recruitment and Training Pty Ltd
http://www.andersonrecruitment.com.au
[email protected]

ย Host Group/Host Labour Hire
[email protected]
[email protected]

ย AES Labour Hire Pty Ltd
http://www.aesau.com.au
[email protected]

ย Edway Labour Hire
http://www.edwaylabourhire.com.au
[email protected]

From #16 in the FAQ:

Fee will be paid by companies using the service to finance their current operations.

From #17 in the FAQ:

During stage one, corporate clients can be issuers of LH tokens, and everybody can be a LH user. Once we start stage two of the project, anyone who is able to perform any work will be able to sell their labour hours and get paid for their work.

To one other point in a prior post, this is trying to replace banks and disrupt the current system.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
So what is the point of this project?

Is it just a timeclock for workers? Direct deposit already exists, convince me that this will be the next thing used by employers to hire qualified employees.

Right now it seems more like a craigslist classifieds section than an actual solution to independent contractors getting contracts for work.

I suggest visiting the website and doing some research:

https://chronobank.io/

Check out the FAQ, whitepaper, business plan, and development plan. It's nothing close to what you describe.

Thank you for your interest.

I already read it and did my research, from what it looks like is a classifieds like you would see in the employment section of a newspaper but instead you pay people with the Chrono Blockchain.

So I would like someone to explain it to me better, clear up the confusion.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
To all the responses on the whitepaper 2.0 review bounty, thank you all for your interest! More information is coming soon, we promise.
Great i'll follow more information about Chronobank and for sure will be a good contributors White Paper Part 2 still looking ideas Cheesy
Guys, this bounty is mostly for developers,ย  system architects, and business analysts.
For people who know how to create efficient software or optimise business processes
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
We are about to launch White Paper Part 2 : LaborX

White Paper will be available for community review

Bounty 1000 TIME (=10 BTC) will be divided between the best contributors

how many contributors can be ? still even 10 is a great will wait for it.
Is there something to send to be contributor what need to be done a review on a forum or just send
to be evalued ?

Everything will be in slack this time because contributors need to communicate with devs in real time

Following that one Smiley
I have spend a great amount of time on different Crypto projects translations and helping with testnodes and many other things, feel free to ring me.

Vive Chronobank Smiley
We are about to launch White Paper Part 2 : LaborX

White Paper will be available for community review

Bounty 1000 TIME (=10 BTC) will be divided between the best contributors

how many contributors can be ? still even 10 is a great will wait for it.
Is there something to send to be contributor what need to be done a review on a forum or just send
to be evalued ?

Everything will be in slack this time because contributors need to communicate with devs in real time

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
To all the responses on the whitepaper 2.0 review bounty, thank you all for your interest! More information is coming soon, we promise.
Hi dev , how long should we wait hours or days for the information? thanks
Jump to: