Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 353. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I am in, but very suspicious.

With no real proof, ย for me the investissement in dollar can fake. Just for people like us invest in this.
maybe its fake transaction or manipulation market or they have 1.5 million $ for create a fake transaction and say i big company invest in chrono...
Activity: 322

the number of participants signature will reach 400.
20 BTC : 400 people = 0.005btc for 3 months Grin

2000 TIME is a MINIMUM pool.
The whole pool is 0.3% of all TIME (so it all depends on crowdsale figures), but not less than 2000 TIME.

Thank you.

the problem if the campaign had no limit for participants, this will not be good for the compain.
I suggest tolimit the number of participant

that will be the truth
Activity: 367
Holy fuck! 1.8 million usd in 1 day. ย Shocked Shocked Shocked So we might really expect something bigger in the next few days to come. Those large fiat investments means ChronoBank is making cryptocurrency wider and bigger.

What is your prediction?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Holy fuck! 1.8 million usd in 1 day. ย Shocked Shocked Shocked So we might really expect something bigger in the next few days to come. Those large fiat investments means ChronoBank is making cryptocurrency wider and bigger.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Anyway there is always better to exchange altcoins to BTC and then send to Ico chronobank.Anyway escrow is not update yet.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I paid with ETC, but TIME balance still shows zero after 3974 confirmations.
Any problems?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Wow 2300 BTC in a day. This token are going to be a real killer next year. If developed quicker employers could be using the LH token to hire people online and in the real world which bring more money in crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
why budget bounty signature campaign is low, under content writer in blog
ussualy budget bounty signature campaign is highest another bounty

and i think is follow signature campaign must limited, maybe maximum 500 participant, or maybe red trust can't join

The signature bounty budget has a lower minimum limit but it may be higher in reality.
icowidgets.com
If ICO collect 10,000 BTC, will it be 1,000,000 TIME of supply?

No, 10,000 BTC will turn into 88% of TIME supply. I.e. the total supply will be more than 1,000,000 TIME.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
why budget bounty signature campaign is low, under content writer in blog
ussualy budget bounty signature campaign is highest another bounty

and i think is follow signature campaign must limited, maybe maximum 500 participant, or maybe red trust can't join
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
It is a great start - more 2000 btc in first hours! Many recent ICOs don't collect a half of this during months.
Congrats!
yeah it's great. many icos do not offer usd deposit. 1429 btc alone is from usd deposits.

letยดs see if the money inflow persits.. since the bonus is quite high right now
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
It is a great start - more 2000 btc in first hours! Many recent ICOs don't collect a half of this during months.
Congrats!
yeah it's great. many icos do not offer usd deposit. 1429 btc alone is from usd deposits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
join signature and avatar bounties hope it will be great signature as for iconomi ย Grin
Activity: 367
So now that the ICO has started can we see our bounty coins in our accounts?

I have done the simple 1 time bounty of signing up, registering the email address on an online form and confirming it.

But the balance on the site is still 0 after weeks

I think after ICO!
Cheers!
icowidgets.com
So now that the ICO has started can we see our bounty coins in our accounts?

I have done the simple 1 time bounty of signing up, registering the email address on an online form and confirming it.

But the balance on the site is still 0 after weeks

Usually bounty tokens are distributed after the ICO ends.
Jump to: