Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 356. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
720btc in one day!!
It feels good to know i'm not the only who sees their platform will be very useful for professionals and freelancers. Time token would be very valuable in the future.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
COO Waves Labs
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
I have just invested some btcs for this project . I hope this project will bring me back big profit next year.
and there are more 13 hours to get 30% bonus from now.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Time tokens will be available for trading immediately after completion of ICO?

TIME is a standard ERC20 Ethereum token, it will be easy to connect it to Poloniex or other exchanges. No any additional integration will be needed, because they trade many ERC20 tokens already.

We'll keep up with updates.

Thank you.

This is never ever going to reach its funding goals, people are done with ICO's. Unfortunately you joined the bandwagon to late.

Good luck.

Actually the project already has enough for a good start. More investments raised just means that we'll be able to build the ecosystem faster and to get better returns in the meantime.

Where does this Chronobank request for funds fit in with ASIC requirements?

Have you asked ASIC about this? Do you have an AFSL?

We do not offer securities.

TIME tokens are a software product.
Interesting angle.....
It's you are raising funds. The BTC you raise will be used to pay yourselves and staff and fund the project. I understand that the laws have not caught up with blockchain projects but it may be that ASIC and the courts take another view.

Well I guess someone had to do it. Smiley Did you get a Barristers opinion on this?

I'm interested as I work in the securities industry, and this is a an issue with traditional securities. I imagine that ASIC has not caught up with blockchain tech yet.

We have consulted with everyone possibly concerned (including ATO, ASIC, and APRA, and many others) together with AFSL. They are not interested in us at all because there's no legislation for them to be.
Activity: 631
Merit: 258

Also this rule only applies to australian residents, which are not targeted in this offer.

Thank you Smiley
There lots of Australian who will see this offer and I imagine the situation is even worse if it's offered from Australia to US tax residents potentially. though the laws don't seem to have caught up yet to tackle this stuff

Interesting angle.....
It's you are raising funds. The BTC you raise will be used to pay yourselves and staff and fund the project. I understand that the laws have not caught up with blockchain projects but it may be that ASIC and the courts take another view.

Well I guess someone had to do it. Smiley Did you get a Barristers opinion on this?

I'm interested as I work in the securities industry, and this is a an issue with traditional securities. I imagine that ASIC has not caught up with blockchain tech yet.
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Time tokens will be available for trading immediately after completion of ICO?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
This is never ever going to reach its funding goals, people are done with ICO's. Unfortunately you joined the bandwagon to late.

Good luck.

http://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/fundraising/raising-funds-in-australia/

When can you raise funds without a disclosure document?

In certain circumstances, you may not need to comply with the requirement to provide a disclosure document when fundraising. It is important that you get legal advice about whether this could apply to you. A general summary of these circumstances is provided here. For more information see Regulatory Guide 254 Offering securities under a disclosure document (RG 254).

In summary, a disclosure document is not required when:

an offer is a personal offer, and if:
offers or invitations have been made to fewer than 20 persons in the previous 12 months, and
the new offer will not result in more than $2 million being raised in that 12 months
(see sections 708(1)โ€“(7));

Note: You must not advertise the offer when you rely on this exemption

the offers are made to specified people who are presumed not to need disclosure because of their financial capacity, experience, association
with the issuer or wholesale status (see sections 708 (8 )โ€“(12));
the offers are made to current holders of the securities (see sections 708(13)โ€“(14A));
no money or other form of payment is payable for the securities (see sections 708 (15)โ€“(16));
other disclosure regimes under the Corporations Act apply (that is ย schemes of arrangement and takeovers) (see sections 708(17) and (18));
the offers are made to creditors under a deed of company arrangement, if certain conditions are met (see section 708(17A));
the offer of debentures is made by certain types of financial institutions (see section 708(19)).

Hey! Transferred your question to the team.

I'm a little concerned that this offering might be against the Corporations Law in Australia.
Can someone from Chronobank please address this.

Hey,

Also this rule only applies to australian residents, which are not targeted in this offer.

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
This coin seems very good, i hope it will receive great investments from the users!

When can you raise funds without a disclosure document?

In certain circumstances, you may not need to comply with the requirement to provide a disclosure document when fundraising. It is important that you get legal advice about whether this could apply to you. A general summary of these circumstances is provided here. For more information see Regulatory Guide 254 Offering securities under a disclosure document (RG 254).

In summary, a disclosure document is not required when:

an offer is a personal offer, and if:
offers or invitations have been made to fewer than 20 persons in the previous 12 months, and
the new offer will not result in more than $2 million being raised in that 12 months
(see sections 708(1)โ€“(7));

Note: You must not advertise the offer when you rely on this exemption

the offers are made to specified people who are presumed not to need disclosure because of their financial capacity, experience, association
with the issuer or wholesale status (see sections 708 (8 )โ€“(12));
the offers are made to current holders of the securities (see sections 708(13)โ€“(14A));
no money or other form of payment is payable for the securities (see sections 708 (15)โ€“(16));
other disclosure regimes under the Corporations Act apply (that is ย schemes of arrangement and takeovers) (see sections 708(17) and (18));
the offers are made to creditors under a deed of company arrangement, if certain conditions are met (see section 708(17A));
the offer of debentures is made by certain types of financial institutions (see section 708(19)).

Hey! Transferred your question to the team.

I'm a little concerned that this offering might be against the Corporations Law in Australia.
Can someone from Chronobank please address this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Great start for this ICO close to 640BTC so far and still counting on day one. This could be great guys
What if total deposit below threshold i.e 10,000 BTC (LaborX development) or exceeds 20,000 BTC GuaranteeFund ?

Hello and thank you for your interest! The different tiers are listed on the Development Plan here:

https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf

Hi,
do we need access to the private keys for investing on chronobank.io?
I want to send bitcoins directly from an exchange.

You can send funds from exchanges.

Another thing: while reading your terms & conditions https://chronobank.io/terms_conditions I've spotted an errorย  Smiley
Closing Time means 00:00 UTC on 15 February 2016.

Thank you for this fix Smiley
Jump to: