Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 365. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
How will be released tokens (LH) as currency if even bitcoin didn't have stable legal worldwide description?

Our world is just trying to find the best way to regulate bitcoin. Bitcoin is treated differently in different jurisdictions. If you mean if LH tokens be legal, then yes, they will be legal. Chronobank team will launch LHAU first, Australian laws allow to pay for work in crypto tokens. Chronobank legal team will work with each jurisdiction individually to make sure everything is fine with regulation.
LH tokens are a bit different from bitcoin by their nature. LH tokens are backed with something that has a value in a real world. It means LH tokens can be regulated in a different way that bitcoin. It depends on the authorities understanding.
Earlier or later authorities will understand the advantages of the crypto-friendly laws. The jurisdictions with better crypto laws will have additional economic growth.
Thanks for fast answer.And ย Do you have plan ( in future) to launch Labour-Hour in Russia, if russian government accept law about cryptocurrencies ?

EDIT: I am always interesting in projects that have ย connections with real economy/ life
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
How will be released tokens (LH) as currency if even bitcoin didn't have stable legal worldwide description?

Our world is just trying to find the best way to regulate bitcoin. Bitcoin is treated differently in different jurisdictions. If you mean if LH tokens be legal, then yes, they will be legal. Chronobank team will launch LHAU first, Australian laws allow to pay for work in crypto tokens. Chronobank legal team will work with each jurisdiction individually to make sure everything is fine with regulation.
LH tokens are a bit different from bitcoin by their nature. LH tokens are backed with something that has a value in a real world. It means LH tokens can be regulated in a different way that bitcoin. It depends on the authorities understanding.
Earlier or later authorities will understand the advantages of the crypto-friendly laws. The jurisdictions with better crypto laws will have additional economic growth.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Article in smithandcrown.com about if you should (or not) invest in Chronobank:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/participate-chronobank-crowdsale/

What do you think about their guesstimates?

Best,

My second impression: Price/Earning Ratios are almost impossible to estimate for Chronobank. We can't predict the TIME token price after the ICO so we are not able to estimate the Chronobank capitalization even one month after the ICO. We can try to estimate the total funds raised in ICO but it won't actually be the Chronobank capitalization. It will depend on the TIME token market price.

Good comments SpacemanOne.

We ended up using a PE Ratio for a couple reasons. First, so we (and readers) could get access to benchmarks and comparisons in the broader market. Second, just modeling the stream of potential payments didn't seem sufficient, because it seemed to imply that it was only worth it if the stream of payments summed up to the initial investment. We had a similar approach with ICONOMI that was helpful as a framework. CoinFund had an excellent analysis of REP tokens that valued them as an annuity, but the majority of feedback was that they should have used P/E ratios.

You're right that we can't predict the TIME trade value at a future point in time. Since we can't predict the future price and since ChronoBank isn't giving out earnings now, we decided to use the price at the crowdsale and the potential earnings to capture a similar idea: how much am I willing to pay for the opportunity to get a payment in the future. The two values aren't exactly the same, and thanks to your comment, we added some language to that effect. If there's anything you'd suggest adding to further clarify, let me know. (also, you're right that the value shouldn't have been $8.25 - we lowered it to $6.82 under the assumption that the average bonus for crowdsale participants would be 10%)

You made a good point earlier about whether correlating the amount raised and the amount of LHT issued was necessary. It also seemed like raising more funds would make the project more likely to succeed in securing users and issuing more LHT. We definitely discussed having 9 scenarios but that seemed like overkill. If you want to take on the task though, we could include your work.
Activity: 560
ICONOMI Supporter
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
@ChronoBankย  ย  ย 
Great project! Doing something similar. PM me if you would like to collaborate. I already have a working smart contract platform and ICO coming out tomorrow. Hope you have time to check out the GNEISS platform.
icowidgets.com
Article in smithandcrown.com about if you should (or not) invest in Chronobank:

What do you think about their guesstimates?

Best,

My second impression: Price/Earning Ratios are almost impossible to estimate for Chronobank. We can't predict the TIME token price after the ICO so we are not able to estimate the Chronobank capitalization even one month after the ICO. We can try to estimate the total funds raised in ICO but it won't actually be the Chronobank capitalization. It will depend on the TIME token market price.
icowidgets.com
The project is well designed and has a great potential. The team is open and is always ready to answer any questions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

It's not real unless human beings behind it are known or vetted by reputable source. It doesn't have anything to offer and will soon be dumped. I'll make sure that an auxiliary effort be brought into destroying the site and doxing the members of the team.

You can begin your research by visiting the website and scrolling down to the team section:

https://chronobank.io/

I would also suggest viewing the business plan, whitepaper, development plan, and several of the articles listed on the website, as well as 3rd party reviews on the project like this one:

If you have any other questions check out the FAQ here:

https://chronobank.io/faq

Thank you for your interest in the project.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
It's not real unless human beings behind it are known or vetted by reputable source.

You can meet us in person in Edway's office in Sydney.

Many reputable people from crypto community know us in person, especially who was at Devcon2
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
How many boring people! Sirs, these accusations of these individuals are based on what? So far the legitimacy and capacity of the project are clear! Until I prove it to the contrary, long life to ChronoBank!

They are supported by coconut's posts. Can u see past ur nose?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Please guys do your research before accusing Chronobank, no doubt it is real project with experienced people working on it, I have heard about Chronobank even before they post their announcement here, I think Chronobank should update the announcement with the new press release like this: http://www.coindesk.com/time-money-alternative-banking-moves-blockchain/

It's not real unless human beings behind it are known or vetted by reputable source. It doesn't have anything to offer and will soon be dumped. I'll make sure that an auxiliary effort be brought into destroying the site and doxing the members of the team.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Sasha ran with your money to Siberia? ย Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My side hurts from laughing so hard.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Chronobank is the continuation of Waves scam!! they posted their topic long late, they are using tens of newbie chill accounts, and Sasha HAS RAN WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO SOMEWHERE IN SIBERA!! yet he let here their apprentices!!

Can't tell if serious troll or post-ironic humour.
BCT will do that to your head after a while, I guess.

Looks like we become popular with the trolls. Good sign!
The more attention we get the better Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Chronobank is the continuation of Waves scam!! they posted their topic long late, they are using tens of newbie chill accounts, and Sasha HAS RAN WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO SOMEWHERE IN SIBERA!! yet he let here their apprentices!!

Looks like we become popular with the trolls. Good sign!
Activity: 625

ย 

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Activity: 532
Merit: 252
i cant see the rules for signature campaign about account have red trust cant join.
or you allowed red trust account ?ย  Huh Huh
Jump to: