Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 361. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
As with all such companies is just shows level of exchange for one Bitcoin (1: 100). Of course, you can buy less, even a half-hour.

So just reading through the site, it states 1 BTC = 100 TIME.ย  Is 1 BTC the minimum one can invest in the ICO or is there a chance for those that want to go in a bit lower?

Same question here. I don't think i can generate 1 btc right now as i'm tied with the rest of the investment i did. But sure i can send .5 if possible.

I'm a freelancer and i'm more interested to LH Smiley

Don't worry guys, no bottom limit for investments above 1 TIME.

Cheers!
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Activity: 297
As with all such companies is just shows level of exchange for one Bitcoin (1: 100). Of course, you can buy less, even a half-hour.
So just reading through the site, it states 1 BTC = 100 TIME.ย  Is 1 BTC the minimum one can invest in the ICO or is there a chance for those that want to go in a bit lower?

Same question here. I don't think i can generate 1 btc right now as i'm tied with the rest of the investment i did. But sure i can send .5 if possible.

Don't worry guys, no bottom limit for investments above 1 TIME.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Hello chronobank

I already submitted 2 articles to Chronobank ahmed on the slacks

He tell me he will review on it

So the payment will be decide and deposit into my account after end of ICO?

Thanks and Regards,

Good luck on Chronobank Project, it attracts alot of attention it seems

Correct! Thank you Wink

Can someone please tl;dr how the TIME works? Like let's say you buy 1 BTC of TIME in the crowdsale. How does this tie into LH/LX later? How do you actually earn with it (and how are earnings paid out)?

You get your share in total transaction fees (fee is equal to 0.15% for each LH transaction) and also share in total issuance fees (fee is equal 3% for each LH token issued in the first year, then 2% next year, and 1% forever after).

So, let's say you have like 100 TIME and this is eg 1% of all TIME.
And:
- TOTAL LHT transactions during period P (P is yet to be decided, detailed in WP) equals 1mln LHT
- TOTAL LHT issued equals 0.5mln LHT
- This is the first year.

Your rewards in the period P = TOTAL REWARDS(P) x YOUR SHARE = (0.15% x 1mln + 3% x 0.5mln) x 1%

For more details please check the WP: https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf

So to confirm, it looks like TIME = profit share token, LHT = the actual currency being used/profit shared/etc.?

Yep! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hello chronobank

Thanks and Regards,

Correct! Thank you Wink

Can someone please tl;dr how the TIME works? Like let's say you buy 1 BTC of TIME in the crowdsale. How does this tie into LH/LX later? How do you actually earn with it (and how are earnings paid out)?

You get your share in total transaction fees (fee is equal to 0.15% for each LH transaction) and also share in total issuance fees (fee is equal 3% for each LH token issued in the first year, then 2% next year, and 1% forever after).

And:
- TOTAL LHT transactions during period P (P is yet to be decided, detailed in WP) equals 1mln LHT

Your rewards in the period P = TOTAL REWARDS(P) x YOUR SHARE = (0.15% x 1mln + 3% x 0.5mln) x 1%

For more details please check the WP: https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf

So to confirm, it looks like TIME = profit share token, LHT = the actual currency being used/profit shared/etc.?
Hello chronobank

Thanks and Regards,

Correct! Thank you Wink

And:

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello chronobank

Thanks and Regards,

Time is gold so better invest on the first day of ICO.
This oken will soon be used by a lot of regular people from different industries.

The first day is the best day to invest if you want to get your 30% bonus.

wow 49271 views this is because many people are interested crhonobank

Looks like the project gets some traction Smiley

just signed for sig. bounty and waiting for ICO start to
participate in this great project Smiley

i m very curious about this project.... could be a game change..... i hope Smiley

Thank you for your support, guys!
i m very curious about this project.... could be a game change..... i hope Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
just signed for sig. bounty and waiting for ICO start to
participate in this great project Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
wow 49271 views this is because many people are interested crhonobank
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Time is gold so better invest on the first day of ICO.
This oken will soon be used by a lot of regular people from different industries.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have a good feeling about this one too and i hope I am including in the bounty chronobank
Looking forward to participating on the first day. Love the 30% bonus. I have a good feeling about this one. Smiley

Surely good choice.
Jump to: