Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 407. (Read 453567 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I put my last some of my translations in pm.

You are good to go then, team will make decisions and be contacting people over the next few days.
Thx for reply.

Waiting your contact.
Best regards, Shooter
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

You are good to go then, team will make decisions and be contacting people over the next few days.
I just sent a pm to reserve portuguese translation.

This project looks nice to put some money in.

Good luck guys

Thank you for your interest. The team is going over applications for the positions of translator/community manager. It is helpful to include samples of prior work, as well.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
How will chronobank pay bounty hunters? btc or bhronobank token? also looking forward to a good signature campaign as komodo will end this day..

Contact ahmed.chronobank please

I sent messages, but there is no return?

Everything is being read, no worries there. It is the weekend, response time will be slow today.
Like a beautiful project.
I would like to enter the bounty campaign.ย  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Signature and Avatar campaign is pretty much ready, just awaiting final approval then will be posted. Is the weekend folks, so patience please.

Good luck guys

Thank you for your interest. The team is going over applications for the positions of translator/community manager. It is helpful to include samples of prior work, as well.
How about a moratorium on bountyhunters selling for 6 months?

If you belive in the project you should be habby about bountyhunters dumping and just buying the cheap coins that get dumped.
I've never collected large bounties but i can tell you than not anyone who gets them will simply dump, if the project is valid most of them will probably hold.
In any case, it's the free market baby.

Thank you for your interest, and no worries there is no moratorium on bounty hunters selling.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Guys I am waiting for the psd files of the ann or the pictures without the text to translate the ann Cheesy

When they are available please message me.

Also Good Luck to the project!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
If there is a prize for Turkish translation, I will translate it.
You can notify by sending PM.

Contact ahmed.chronobank please

I sent messages, but there is no return?
ikm
Activity: 420
Like a beautiful project.
I would like to enter the bounty campaign.ย  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good luck guys
Activity: 251
๐ŸŒŸ
How about a moratorium on bountyhunters selling for 6 months?

If you belive in the project you should be habby about bountyhunters dumping and just buying the cheap coins that get dumped.
I've never collected large bounties but i can tell you than not anyone who gets them will simply dump, if the project is valid most of them will probably hold.
In any case, it's the free market baby.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Qeustions for Chronobank team:

- When will the TIME tokens be available to their owners? When will they be able to transfer them? Immediately after the successful ICO or later?

- Is there a moratorium for selling the TIME tokens for the project team members?

Hello and thank you for the questions. One of the documents currently coming soon contains, among other things, these guidelines. I can tell you shortly after the ICO for TIME transfer, and yes there is a moratorium for team members. This information will be published soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
Qeustions for Chronobank team:

- When will the TIME tokens be available to their owners? When will they be able to transfer them? Immediately after the successful ICO or later?

- Is there a moratorium for selling the TIME tokens for the project team members?
Jump to: