Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 409. (Read 453561 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 250
If there is a prize for Turkish translation, I will translate it.
You can notify by sending PM.

Contact ahmed.chronobank please

How about posts 'bounty program' on the first information page of chronobank BTT?

Many people will ask it again and again.

The posts about bounty is middle of posts now. (hard to see it for general peopleย  Wink)

From wan
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

Contact ahmed.chronobank please
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
waiting for bounty thread or any signature campaign if any..i would like to join.

I see the ad outside of this forum, great marketing skills, maybe you need to do more inside forum promotions, like signature campaign, which is the most used in the forum, to get forum investors.

More info about signature campaigns should be available tomorrow according to them.

There been anlot of hype & exposure about Chronobank.io. Good marketing strategy for the team.

Is there a cap/ maximum amount you want to raise for the ICO?

They already released their development plan on their Blog and Website [PDF]
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
There been anlot of hype & exposure about Chronobank.io. Good marketing strategy for the team.

Is there a cap/ maximum amount you want to raise for the ICO?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I see the ad outside of this forum, great marketing skills, maybe you need to do more inside forum promotions, like signature campaign, which is the most used in the forum, to get forum investors.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
waiting for bounty thread or any signature campaign if any..i would like to join.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Hello in this case, does this means do we have 3 types of token? Or LaborX is just a marketplace where we will use LH Tokens to trade?

Yes, it will be a marketplace!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
a token for paying wages?

TIME is a crowdfunding token of ChronoBank. The ChronoBank project aims to make short-term employment as accessible and rewarding as long-term employment, giving workers the flexibility to determine their own schedules whilst being paid a fair rate for their time, expertise and reputation.

Labour Hour (LH) tokens will be the most sustainable stable-value coins that are linked in price to average wages in their country of origin. Therefore, they will be inflation-proof assets that can be transferred and spent without the involvement of banks or any financial organisations. LH tokens will be easy to use and accessible 24/7 via the LH debit card

LaborX is a decentralised marketplace where labour time can be traded at market rates. A decentralised reputation system will facilitate feedback for each worker, allowing people to hire the most competent professionals from the online and offline worlds for their budgets, and employees to secure payment in line with their training, skill and experience. There will be both a fully decentralised version for global freelancers and a semi-centralised one that is fully compliant with local labour laws.

Together, these features enable us to adapt the tried and tested principles of timebanking to the requirements of the 21st century global labour market.

Hello in this case, does this means do we have 3 types of token? Or LaborX is just a marketplace where we will use LH Tokens to trade?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Dear bounty campaign participants!

Contact ahmed.chronobank regarding all bounty programs, please

If you write to other team members about the bounty, our response could be delayed, because they will forward your messages to him.

They best way to contact us is our Slack: ย https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/

Reminder guys and gals. I have forwarded every PM I received about bounties to the team. They are considering the options, more info will be posted soon.
Activity: 625
any twitter, facebook and signature campaign?
I want to join.

More info on that tomorrow, thank you for your interest!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Sorry about the links, guys. Forum issues, they will be fixed in the morning.

Activity: 1134
Bounty 1 TIME
To participate you need to:
Create an account on our website
Confirm your email
Submit your Bitcointalk or QQ name at URL: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/nwok1u5rzqAAbYhJ3

Multiple registrations from the same computer or IP address will be BANNED from the bounty program without any warning!
Maximum amount of bounty for this program: 2000 TIME
Program will close after achieving the maximum amount.

i think you will need to fix the link otherwise we cannot submit ours name!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
i am already sent pm to chronobank_community some days ago
not get reply yet, is it already reserved by someone?
still waiting for more information and good news, will participate on this one success for chronobankย  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
this is an example of a well-planned project Wink. you will get the essence of the project and understand while reading. kudos to the dev and the team, i guess it will be a successful one!

Thanks for your support!
Jump to: