Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 416. (Read 453561 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
You should consider a signature campaign now. it will get attention to all members here immediately
I love this coin and I will take part in this ico now
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Reminder: PM any translation requests to me just once. If you have already contacted me, I have already passed it along to the team for consideration. If you have not yet contacted me and are interested in translating and managing a thread, PM me and I will pass it on to the team. Thank you!
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
i am in too! looks best project so far at the moment!

Thank you for your interest, and stay tuned for more information in the coming days!

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Trying to figure out how many coins there will be....? Undecided

I'm interested in this too, will there be a cap on TIME tokens?

Read more about our market cap in the development plan
https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
i guess TIME tokens will be used to reward investors and LH tokens will be redeemable vouchers to buy labor hours

This is true!
Activity: 742
Activity: 210
this will be huge!
i'll be waiting for ico start and bounty campaign(hopefully i'll do portuguese translation)ย  Roll Eyes

already following in twitter too
Activity: 705

I'm interested in this too, will there be a cap on TIME tokens?
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Cool. This thread just started yesterday and I need to back-read 6 pages. I actually keep seeing ChronoBank advertisements usually here and on some social media sites and was wondering if you guys will create an official thread here in bitcointalk. 1 month to go and there will be 2 months ICO eh? Will following this project and see how it goes. Good luck.

yes, ICO will start in 1 month and wiil end 15/02/2017.
Activity: 147

Also interested in translating to Swedish and Finnish..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Cool. This thread just started yesterday and I need to back-read 6 pages. I actually keep seeing ChronoBank advertisements usually here and on some social media sites and was wondering if you guys will create an official thread here in bitcointalk. 1 month to go and there will be 2 months ICO eh? Will following this project and see how it goes. Good luck.
Jump to: